Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4674 times)
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

Whenever the prices drop, I see a lot of threads here spreading FUD. But I have learnt my lesson. I first invested in Bitcoin in 2017. During that year there was a major crash due to the government policies in China. I also fell victim to the FUD and sold some of my coins. Now I am not going to repeat my mistake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blakcwhite69

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

Whenever the prices drop, I see a lot of threads here spreading FUD. But I have learnt my lesson. I first invested in Bitcoin in 2017. During that year there was a major crash due to the government policies in China. I also fell victim to the FUD and sold some of my coins. Now I am not going to repeat my mistake.

I hope your choice now makes good hope for you and some people who believe in Bitcoin will come back at a good price. The price of Bitcoin which is getting worse will make a long thought for anyone now.
Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

I still think btc has a future Roll Eyes
JackyChu

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Again and again, people are talking negatively about bitcoin but you must know that the bull run will soon appear and save this bad time, it will not die so easy.
Bounty Don

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

I think, you have wrong information about bitcoin. In this time market price of bitcoin is down so it is best opportunity for bitcoin investor. Today or tomorrow bitcoin price will again high, its confirm. Yes, it is true that for price fall every traders are facing some problem. But it is not bad, every markets happen this. It is markets reality. You can see this others product market.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

you can play with words all you like but that will never change any facts about bitcoin.
bitcoin matches the definition of a currency, a medium of exchange and a payment system perfectly well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency and it has been designed to do that in a decentralized manner and has been doing exactly that in the past 10 years.
I agree with what you say in my opinion that bitcoin is a digital currency but cannot be used like a fiat currency, there may be a number of reasons that there is a legal issue that makes bitcoin difficult to become the applicable currency of course

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

I think it's the opposite is true don't sell your bitcoin and hold its and buy more is fine now it's my opinion Smiley

I will support your position. It is evident that the whales made everything to let Bitcoin fall. They are buying the cryptocurrency for cheap now to sell it later and make millions on these deals.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

"Buy bitcoin and go to sleep, and see a year later you will smile and want to have it again". This is what I have in mind about bitcoin. I still think positively that bitcoin still has value and continues to grow.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

Why are,  there are advice like this , do not buy bitcoin because it would not be fine , there is nothing wrong when you buy bitcoin now , and hold it for a while , now that the price is lower then it is a good time to buy bitcoin, or any othet altcoins in the market , it may benefits you in the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

Why are,  there are advice like this , do not buy bitcoin because it would not be fine , there is nothing wrong when you buy bitcoin now , and hold it for a while , now that the price is lower then it is a good time to buy bitcoin, or any othet altcoins in the market , it may benefits you in the future.
everyone has their own views about Bitcoin, so it's their right to decide what Bitcoin is.
but indeed if I personally also see Bitcoin still very good bought now even though the current price drops, this is the right time if you want to buy it. I'm sure if Bitcoin will be fine, all that is needed is time.
sametyui73

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

I will choose to believe that it will rise again.
LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

A lot of people told bitcoin is a scam, it is a Ponzi scheme from the beginning of Bitcoin creation! Who listened to them they are crying because they missed a golden opportunity to be something big! Many people were telling buy bitcoins as much as you can, who listened to them, they are now rich
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

you can play with words all you like but that will never change any facts about bitcoin.
bitcoin matches the definition of a currency, a medium of exchange and a payment system perfectly well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency and it has been designed to do that in a decentralized manner and has been doing exactly that in the past 10 years.
I agree with what you say in my opinion that bitcoin is a digital currency but cannot be used like a fiat currency, there may be a number of reasons that there is a legal issue that makes bitcoin difficult to become the applicable currency of course
Do you know what you are saying?Zthere are some countries that treat bitcoin as fiat,just like in japan when the government adapted this number one cryptocurrency and let it function like what the fiat or Yen so this is a clear statement that bitcoin can be used as fiat the only difference is the physical and the digital but other than that they are same functions
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

A lot of people told bitcoin is a scam, it is a Ponzi scheme from the beginning of Bitcoin creation! Who listened to them they are crying because they missed a golden opportunity to be something big! Many people were telling buy bitcoins as much as you can, who listened to them, they are now rich
Yes those people who believed in bitcoin as scam definitely will regret once price reaches to moon. We cannot force others to join right away in bitcoin. Almost coins drops so fast but probably the following year it will increase.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

In a fraudulent investment scheme, like Ponzi, investors transfer their utilizable resources, be it money, goods or services, and then they end up with something which has zero utilization capacity, like promise or non-binding record of investment. After the investment, the only possible way for them to get utilizable resources back is if new investors join the scheme and in that way bring such resources with them.

BTC doesn't require new investors to maintain the illusion of value. It also does not have "zero utilization capacity." It does not have those Ponzi attributes. It may completely collapse at some point and/or all other crypto may tank or the tech transfer into something completely new, however that does not make it a Ponzi scheme.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

When I purchased Bitcoin for the first time in 2017 (for $900 per coin), I never thought that a few months later it will give me 20x returns. After all that, I can't complain about the current prices. Even now, the prices are around 400% higher than my purchase price.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

I do not even know whether you are confused. Did you really say Btc has no usage?? I have seen several instances where people use Btc to buy/pay for goods and services just like fiat do. People like you sit in an opportunity but never realizes it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

yes, maybe for now it's not the right time to buy bitcoin, because I see it will continue to fall maybe it will reach $ 2500, maybe when the lowest price is really Bitcoin touch, I think it's the right time to buy it.

trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

The market is always changing, everything can change in the blink of an eye and bitcoin too. Value can not tell a good or potential coin but looking at the development process you will see the bitcoin has value or hip. At this moment, I see this is a new opportunity for me and will decide to buy some more BTC.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

yes, maybe for now it's not the right time to buy bitcoin, because I see it will continue to fall maybe it will reach $ 2500, maybe when the lowest price is really Bitcoin touch, I think it's the right time to buy it.
But according to me this time is very perfect to buy bitcoin because now its price is low and i think it is a very good opportunity for us and it will not come again so we need to don't lose this good opportunity and buy more bitcoin and hold it till when it will reach again 20,000 usd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: