Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin because it won't be fine  (Read 4673 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

now you are just showing your desperation in the market regarding the price, specially since you copy pasted the same bullshit in another topic with the title Don't buy Bitcoin because it won't be fine.
it is really sad how some people don't know how to make profit and have to succumb to these methods Cheesy
Price is very good i am sure even with 1K dollars many people are in profit with bitcoin, so we can't complain about price,4K dollars is huge money still!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

A lot of people told bitcoin is a scam, it is a Ponzi scheme from the beginning of Bitcoin creation! Who listened to them they are crying because they missed a golden opportunity to be something big! Many people were telling buy bitcoins as much as you can, who listened to them, they are now rich
Yes those people who believed in bitcoin as scam definitely will regret once price reaches to moon. We cannot force others to join right away in bitcoin. Almost coins drops so fast but probably the following year it will increase.

From many years ago, people always keep call bitcoin is scam but bitcoin always survive and the price growing more bigger. I am believe people who called bitcoin is a scam will regret because bitcoin price will reach highest price again and more.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

I think that it is impossible to predict whether it will be fine or not. To my mind, it will be great to see how btc will flourish and will become the main digital currency. To my mind, it will be fine!

If we think logically, we will understand that finally, the price of Bitcoin will by very high. The number of BTC is limited. In several years, it will be the extremely expensive cryptocurrency used everywhere.
gheawari431

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:15:32 AM

The problem is that everything is based on the intrinsic value of bitcoin, you put examples with real objects and that have a utility in this world, but you forget that the value of things are given by people, so although for you bitcoin is worth nothing, that does not mean that for me the same thing happens, and if the price is falling is because there are real people who are losing faith in technology, but as long as you have a cumulus of followers and users everything will be fine.

The intrinsic value of bitcoin is the value attached to bitcoin, which means that real bitcoin has a price that becomes a benchmark in a transaction. Because bitcoin is digital money, values ​​made are not based on real goods, such as gold. So, buying bitcoin is the same as buying trust, where all bitcoin owners have confidence that they have the benefit of bitcoin.
PantherJonhny

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

i agree with you. i think this is time of ico
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:35:02 AM

Let us respect others opinion. Without consideration to others idea or known as opinion the person can be one sided. We should consider others views with regards to bitcoin existence. In fact, bitcoin is making noise in the world today. It is well known as volatile investment not stable at all the Times. The digital currency have its disadvantages to invest but it is real investment and somehow much better investment than real states.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

I first bought Bitcoin in June 2017. During this year there was a large increase and then a large collapse due to various reasons. You can talk a lot about these reasons. I did not sell bitcoin in time. I regret it and swim the waves of the market with my Bitcoin. Now I am not going to sell, but my mistake is a life experience that is useful to me.
Somsak-90

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Of course that it will be fine, it has been in the market for 10 years now, do your research. I am not claiming that BTC will be present in the market for ever and ever but, I don't think that it will cease to exist cause the price will drop to zero. Somewhere along the line, some new technology will be invented and some new super product will replace BTC but it will not happen any time soon.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

we all here have their own speculation about bitcoin. some people can said that bitcoin wont be fine in the future, but some people will said bitcoin will have the great future. so dont believe 100% people said on internet, you need to find by your own research

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Anyone hate synthetic voices?

I’ve watched about half of the video and can’t watch any more...
Fiat currency value is controlled by the banks, who can lose as much money as they want as they know the government will just bail them out. I know people who earn money by being in their overdraft as the bank pays them to do it...
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

I think that it is impossible to predict whether it will be fine or not. To my mind, it will be great to see how btc will flourish and will become the main digital currency. To my mind, it will be fine!

Things that cannot be ascertained at this time because Bitcoin is not a virtual currency that can certainly predict prices will get worse or go up. A lot of changes occurred in the past year until now and the changes are very absurd. No one can confirm the price of Bitcoin next year.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

bitcoin is not going to be okay, bitcoin is very volatile and maybe very profitable for investors who really understand about investing in bitcoin. we should make people continue to buy bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will immediately rise. not told them to not buy bitcoin.

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

The writting is too long, but i think everyone has a personal opinion about Bitcoin and the crypto market. So you think Bitcoin is not good, but others look back and see it as an opportunity to get rich from Bitcoin. it is the trend of the age and the purchase of it means you are holding many potential assets in your hands.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

bitcoin is not going to be okay, bitcoin is very volatile and maybe very profitable for investors who really understand about investing in bitcoin. we should make people continue to buy bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will immediately rise. not told them to not buy bitcoin.

Follow the storyline of the long journey of Bitcoin and hold as long as you can because this is still the beginning of a long journey from Bitcoin. So there are still many new things waiting.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

If we want to increase our investment then we should take risks. We should not to believe to the rumors about bitcoin is going to die. Study the history of bitcoin and you will find out that its current price is only part of its cycle.
oneirozwis13

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

Bitcoin on the other hand has no such utilizable capacity - it cannot be used, which is why it can only be transferred - i.e. passed from address-to-address, from hand-to-hand, from member-to-member. In other words, in the bitcoin circulation chain, nobody is able use bitcoin, like in the case of dollars, goods, services and similar utilizable resources..., which is why such resources can be obtained from new investors only. And this is the definition of a classical ponzi or pyramid scheme.
You state that dollars can be "used". How exactly can you "use" a dollar? If I walk to the local cafe and buy a cup of coffee, is my dollar consumed and used up, like a piece of bread? No, it was an exchange, or a "transfer", as you call it, and in exchange I got my cup of coffee. If a big investment bank is collecting billions of dollars each year, are they "using" the dollars, or only facilitating the "transfer" of many dollars into their accounts?

Frankly speaking, if I can use my bitcoins to purchase goods and services (which I CAN do, albeit a currently limited selection, limited to those willing to do business with bitcoins and/or exchange services for bitcoins), then I would consider this "using" bitcoins as much as you can "use" a dollar, by your own definition.

Furthermore, "new investors" are certainly NOT the only way to obtain bitcoins. You can mine bitcoins, and sure, you pay more in electricity than what you obtain, but you are still obtaining NEW bitcoin that is NOT from new investors. Thereby defeating your definition. I think there are several large holes in your arguments. Still, thank you for provoking the discussion  Cheesy
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

Which means that bitcoin will be more likely like an asset that could be trade and has corresponding value. Just like real estate properties if you will going to use it as a medium of exchange it will not be consumed because the ownership of the property will just be transferred legally by its supporting documents to the new owner.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

Just buy bitcoin if you have ability and willingness to purchase it. Do not just make investment because your friends told you. You should only buy bitcoin if you fully understand what it is.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

Each person will have his own idea and make it perfectly reasonable as well as investing in Bitcoin or should not invest in it. Analysis then opinions and reasons given to the market crypto. Bitcoin plays a major role does not seem to work. Bitcoin always goes against all the rules of the currencies that people are using. I believe in Bitcoin and i will invest it because i realize that is the engine. Assembly is larger than any other area.

That's the spirit. We should not make a concrete speculatiom on something tgat is currently tkibg a huge process. No one wants to have a very dormant year when it comes to earnibg,  and investing may be a good tool for everyone to generate income,but still risk is present but on behalf of that,  this will be an individual decision which anyone has no right to interfere.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

This is good for you and hope to see best result always , but am much believe that this bitcoin will be a thing you will ever remember that you missed the best opportunity in life time, as the main technology which is the origin of this crypto is blockchain which will soon take on all government house as a must use like internet .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: