Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm A Professional Trader, Here's My Strategy  (Read 21957 times)
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

It is good when the investor knows about trading strategies and knows how to apply them in life. It is bad if an inexperienced trader trades relying only on his thoughts and emotions.

your message apply to me honestly. i found it difficult learning the skills but i will never give up. since people can learn and trade. i also will learn and trade as well. that my believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

It is good when the investor knows about trading strategies and knows how to apply them in life. It is bad if an inexperienced trader trades relying only on his thoughts and emotions.

your message apply to me honestly. i found it difficult learning the skills but i will never give up. since people can learn and trade. i also will learn and trade as well. that my believe.
This has been the most detailed trading site news i have ever visited and i must say a very big thank you, sir. Your strategy have help me to put it up again and continue with my spirit of trade, more also, i just got a tip from your analysis on this trend so easily. Few years ago i went into trade lesson which i paid for without it knowledge but here am proud to be your student.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Maxpips (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Thanks for your kind comments, guys.

Here's a quick update on Bitcoin.......

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:21:02 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:06:54 PM by Maxpips

Bitcoin Update: Sell Area Broken, Price In New Sell Area

The large rise that started this afternoon has caused the price to break through the sell area that formed last weeks and move into the area above.

This large rise gives more evidence we are in fact seeing a major bottom form. It doesn't confirm that a bottom has formed, and that Bitcoin will now not drop below 6400, but it does make it less likely. At some point over the coming weeks/days I think we'll see a drop down to 3100 - 3200 take place followed by another big rise.

The reason why is because the whale traders can't buy all of the Crypto they want in one go. They have to buy it bits by making the price rise and fall over and over again. This is why you usually see reversals begin after multiple large rises have originated from lows found at similar prices.

Currently we're seeing some candlesticks with large wicks on top (blue arrow) form on the 1 hour timeframe. This is likely to be caused by the traders who made money from the large rise taking some profits off their trades. I think this profit taking could cause the price to fall slightly either tonight or tomorrow.

The point to watch for trades is the buy area created by the most recent leg of the rise.

This buy area is the most recent point where large traders and investors would have been able to buy Bitcoin, so is a likely place for the price to reverse if it falls.

If you see the price enter the area be on the look out for Bullish Hammer candlesticks and Bullish Engulfing patterns, as these usually indicate the price is about to reverse.

Note: Read my post below if you don't what bullish hammer candlestick or Bullish Engulfing Patterns look like.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/make-100-a-day-with-this-crypto-day-trading-strategy/
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

Bitcoin Update: Sell Area Broken, Price In New Sell Area

The large rise that started this afternoon has caused the price to break through the sell area that formed last weeks and move into the area above.

This large rise gives more evidence we are in fact seeing a major bottom form. It doesn't confirm that a bottom has formed, and that Bitcoin will now not drop below 6400, but it does make it less likely. At some point over the coming weeks/days I think we'll see a drop down to 3100 - 3200 take place followed by another big rise.

The reason why is because the whale traders can't buy all of the Crypto they want in one go. They have to buy it bits by making the price rise and fall over and over again. This is why you usually see reversals begin after multiple large rises have originated from lows found at similar prices.

Currently we're seeing some candlesticks with large wicks on top (blue arrow) form on the 1 hour timeframe. This is likely to be caused by the traders who made money from the large rise taking some profits off their trades. I think this profit taking could cause the price to fall slightly either tonight or tomorrow.

The point to watch for trades is the buy area created by the most recent leg of the rise.

This buy area is the most recent point where large traders and investors would have been able to buy Bitcoin, so is a likely place for the price to reverse if it falls.

If you see the price enter the area be on the look for Bullish Hammer candlesticks and Bullish Engulfing patterns, as these usually indicate the price is about to reverse.

Note: Read my post below if you don't what bullish hammer candlestick or Bullish Engulfing Patterns look like.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/make-100-a-day-with-this-crypto-day-trading-strategy/
If you look at the current BTCUSD chart, you can see that the author was very close to the truth, in his predictions.
And if use advices about points of enter the positions, it should have been a good deal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Thanks Rebrik, good to have you back on the thread.

Here's my update for Bitcoin........

Bitcoin Update: Small Drop Out Of Sell Zone

As expected, the price has dropped slightly since it entered the sell area yesterday evening.

The fact that no really significant drops have taken place during this decline indicates it is actually caused by profit taking, meaning there's a high probability we could see the price rise back into or break through the sell area today or tomorrow. The price did drop into the buy area I said to watch in the early hours of this morning but no Bullish Engulfing patterns or large Bullish Hammer candlesticks appeared, so you couldn't have used the area to enter a trade.

The focus now is still on the buy area.

The rise out of the area we saw this morning wasn't very strong, which suggests another drop into the area is likely to take place before the price rises back to the sell area.

As always, if you see the price enter the area keep an eye out for Bullish Engulfing patterns and large Bullish Hammer candlesticks. 
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Quick Bitcoin Update.......

membercard

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

Hello Maxpops!

I want to invite you to blog on our platform.

Neironix  is a global provider of financial and analytical information about
cryptocurrency markets, required for making carefully weighted investment decisions and building
long-term market strategies.

I want to offer you to blog with on our platform in the appropriate section. https://neironix.io/news/blogs
Thanks to this, you can gather an additional audience, sell advertising and simply gain popularity among users of our platform.
If you write full-featured interesting articles, we are ready to publish them in the main news section with a link to you (to  your blog or on any other resource)
Also, if you will actively run your blog, we will single it out among the rest as one of the first to joined.

If you are interested in this offer let me know
My telegram @ikromzhon86
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

Wow, huge thanks for your offer Membercard.

I'm definitely interested. I have a few questions about how things will work, in regards to posting onto your site and stuff. I'll contact you tomorrow to talk more.

Again, huge thanks. I really appreciate this offer.  Grin Grin
rebrik7

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

Yep... situation is too ambiguous. These flats after high green candles - best time to lose money ) nobody knows where price will move - up or down. It's hard to predict.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Zalura

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:47:49 AM

I haven't seen anything that would be so useful in this forum for a long time. It looks like a simple and useful strategy and I will surely try it. Thanks for sharing this strategy with us and I hope you will reach the summit you want in the future.
the best strategy usually takes advantage of a very bad situation to trade, when other people start selling because they feel the future is not good, then at that time we can take advantage of panic situations by buying according to our abilities, because buying at a falling price has a chance more for profit, or buying strategies for long-term savings, this is also a way of looking for profit in the future, because it can be predicted in the future prices will still rise again.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

Yep... situation is too ambiguous. These flats after high green candles - best time to lose money ) nobody knows where price will move - up or down. It's hard to predict.
we could use technical chart to predict market strenght.and usually profesional trader use price action and candlestick analisys.in this analisys we could know the momentum that will bring direction to market.
bots1

Activity: 895
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:34:17 AM

Isn't that a buy area too low? I see it has a descending triangle pattern so that bullish will continue.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year.

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use for day trading.

And the second part is what I use when a large rise/bull run is taking place.

You can learn how to use both strategies on my site (see below)

Both strategies are simple to trade but require some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment. But I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions about trading or would like help with anything you can ask me on the thread or email me at liamcrypto123@hotmail.com

This is a very useful part for people who have just entered the trade because it is very easy to understand and if this "knowledge" is sold, it will definitely be expensive. and I really like this article "How To Use Support And Resistance Levels"
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Yeh, I'm not a fan of these consolidation periods after large rises either. They usually end at or near a buy area on a lower timeframe, but the price action that appears as the price moves around makes it hard to judge whether the price is actually going to fall into the area or just keep falling.

Isn't that a buy area too low? I see it has a descending triangle pattern so that bullish will continue.

I wouldn't put too much faith into chart patterns, Bots. It's much easier to just go off the areas. Sometimes patterns can work out okay, but other times they force you into a view of the market that isn't realistic. For example, if you saw a large triangle pattern forming you may think not to trade the pattern until the breakout. But by doing that you miss out on all the opportunities to make money trading inside the triangle. So they can be good and bad, depending on the pattern.

My Bitcoin update will be up soon, guys.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

Bitcoin Update: Buy Area Causes Reversal

The small buy area outlined in my last update caused the price to reverse and break through the sell area last night.

The price hit the area at 6:30pm, and upon doing so caused a Bullish Engulfing pattern (black arrow) to form. This pattern was only small, so it wasn't a good reversal signal - even though it did cause the price to reverse. However, you still could have used it as an entry due to the size of the area being very small.

The two points to watch now are the buy areas created during the rise.

These two buy area are most recent points where the whale traders could have bought a large amount of Bitcoin, so are the points where the price has a the highest probability of reversing if it falls. The price is currently inside a sell area that formed during the last major drop, so we could see a drop into the upper buy area take place this afternoon or evening.

As usual, watch for Bullish Engulfing patterns and Bullish Hammer candlesticks - candlestick that have large wicks on top - to form when the price touches or enters the area, as these are both good signal the price is about to reverse.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

traders and mining are thin but I still choose mining because it's easier and not as complicated as trading and I'm sure mining can earn more than trading in my opinion
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

Bitcoin Update........

rebrik7

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

Bitcoin Update: Buy Area Causes Reversal

The small buy area outlined in my last update caused the price to reverse and break through the sell area last night.

The price hit the area at 6:30pm, and upon doing so caused a Bullish Engulfing pattern (black arrow) to form. This pattern was only small, so it wasn't a good reversal signal - even though it did cause the price to reverse. However, you still could have used it as an entry due to the size of the area being very small.

The two points to watch now are the buy areas created during the rise.

These two buy area are most recent points where the whale traders could have bought a large amount of Bitcoin, so are the points where the price has a the highest probability of reversing if it falls. The price is currently inside a sell area that formed during the last major drop, so we could see a drop into the upper buy area take place this afternoon or evening.

As usual, watch for Bullish Engulfing patterns and Bullish Hammer candlesticks - candlestick that have large wicks on top - to form when the price touches or enters the area, as these are both good signal the price is about to reverse.
It seems that price actions moving according to such a scenario. Buy zone was correct. Those who opened positions are already in a small plus.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

Bitcoin Update........

It's very accurate, there was a little drop but bitcoin is now trading above $4K.
So, this is a real bull run mate? or just a trap?

Regardless, I still enjoy what's happening, it's been 3 days that the market has been positively moving.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄