Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm A Professional Trader, Here's My Strategy  (Read 21957 times)
Homorton

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:49:22 PM

Monitoring of market and trading signals are the most important in all trading

Of course, but sometimes it’s not enough, we have very huge volume of info everywhere
And it’s easy to get lost in it

Lol, why? You almost need to explore different sources, choose reliable and useful for you and then only follow these sources, not a big deal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ficus_235

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:52:00 PM

Of course, but sometimes it’s not enough, we have very huge volume of info everywhere

Lol, why? You almost need to explore different sources, choose reliable and useful for you and then only follow these sources, not a big deal
that even sounds difficult and the hardest thing is to start:) can you advise some which you use?
Homorton

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:55:39 PM

that even sounds difficult and the hardest thing is to start:) can you advise some which you use?
velvet.exchange blog-posts on medium, so informative
ficus_235

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:00:19 PM

velvet.exchange blog-posts on medium, so informative

Thx!
Maxpips (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:15:55 AM

Sorry guys, I've been away for the last few days so haven't had chance to post.

Thanks for all your comments, let me know if you have any questions about anything.

Here's today's analysis...

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:05:13 PM

Reaching a professional level in trading is very amazing as most of us really want to become one someday. There are plenty of opportunity in trading like good amount of profit either you want to trade daily, weekly, monthly of long term holding.

I am sure that you already earn a lot from trading using your technique as you already consider yourself as one of the professional traders. Your site is very simple also with ssl security, maybe someday I will try to be part in your VIP membership.
if indeed he feels his trading strategy is good maybe we can try it and we can imitate the style of their trading practices. this might look simple but a professional trader deserves to be a role model in traders
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:01:46 PM

Reaching a professional level in trading is very amazing as most of us really want to become one someday. There are plenty of opportunity in trading like good amount of profit either you want to trade daily, weekly, monthly of long term holding.

I am sure that you already earn a lot from trading using your technique as you already consider yourself as one of the professional traders. Your site is very simple also with ssl security, maybe someday I will try to be part in your VIP membership.
if indeed he feels his trading strategy is good maybe we can try it and we can imitate the style of their trading practices. this might look simple but a professional trader deserves to be a role model in traders
Crypto market is constantly changing, so traders need to be able to understand the ups and downs of this market. There is no patterned formula to guarantee success in trading. To succeed in this market traders need to be patient, talented and mindful. Develop a trading plan and always adhere to it. Set your main trading aim, now is the time to start learning and know how to achieve it. Don't be afraid of losses, every trader has them. Set stop-losses for every trade. Otherwise, failure is almost certain. Develop a strategy that you feel comfortable using. Developing such a strategy is a trial-and-error process that takes a lot of time and patience. You have understand what you are doing and why you are doing it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:24:04 AM

An experienced trader is always a good explanation for the beginner, his explanation and guidance will help us to learn some technical knowledge from his experience. So experience traders are the role models for the beginners to learn from those videos.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:47:16 PM

Here's a quick Bitcoin update guys...

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:49:11 PM

Thank you for sharing information with us. As a not quite experienced trader, I can learn a lot of things that I have missed. I hope this will save me at least part of the mistakes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Bitcoin Update...

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:03:44 PM

Bitcoin Update....

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

Thank you for sharing information with us. As a not quite experienced trader, I can learn a lot of things that I have missed. I hope this will save me at least part of the mistakes.

It is quite helpful for new traders to even consider the graphing analyses as you have analyzed the graph they can also think of it. New traders should learn the graphing system as well at the same time sticking to the market will be helpful in making the decision whether I should buy or not. There are many other professional guides who have written articles sharing experience in events helpful for newbie.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:35:25 AM

Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year.

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use for day trading.

And the second part is what I use when a large rise/bull run is taking place.

You can learn how to use both strategies on my site (see below)

Both strategies are simple to trade but require some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment. But I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions about trading or would like help with anything you can ask me on the thread or email me at liamcrypto123@hotmail.com

the link you gave was too helpful mate, I am very much sure that I can also use it as my addition reference to learn more about in trading.
Thanks for this dude, your strategy too are not complicated also, which I know I can do the same thing what you did. Perhaps there's nothing wrong or it is okay if I will imitate your style, isn't? Cheesy
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:39:06 AM

It is quite helpful for new traders to even consider the graphing analyses as you have analyzed the graph they can also think of it. New traders should learn the graphing system as well at the same time sticking to the market will be helpful in making the decision whether I should buy or not. There are many other professional guides who have written articles sharing experience in events helpful for newbie.
from the graph we can make technical analysis. so with this analysis we can predict the next run of prices. although not always correct every analysis, but at least we have a reference to move, because all are just opportunities
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:37:26 AM

Agree, every experienced trader will do a lot of research before investing in any coin but one thing i can assure you even an experienced trader may face loos when the market is not accurate. According to this experience, he might guide us but there is a guarantee whether we are going to make money with the charts he is showing.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:13:57 AM

Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year.

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use for day trading.

And the second part is what I use when a large rise/bull run is taking place.

You can learn how to use both strategies on my site (see below)

Both strategies are simple to trade but require some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment. But I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions about trading or would like help with anything you can ask me on the thread or email me at liamcrypto123@hotmail.com

the link you gave was too helpful mate, I am very much sure that I can also use it as my addition reference to learn more about in trading.
Thanks for this dude, your strategy too are not complicated also, which I know I can do the same thing what you did. Perhaps there's nothing wrong or it is okay if I will imitate your style, isn't? Cheesy

Hey go ahead, man. I don't mind if you use it, that's why I put it out there lol. Let me know if you need any help with it.

Bitcoin Update...

Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 09:31:11 AM

Looks like you are professional and you are experienced trader, by the way its really wonderful strategy, i think i have to try your strategy. 😁     

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:20:15 PM

Looks like you are professional and you are experienced trader, by the way its really wonderful strategy, i think i have to try your strategy. 😁   

Probably, it will be really helpful for beginners especially. However, the newcomers should not deal with the day trading. Even using the best strategies, they will make mistakes. The best way not to do them is to get more knowledge.
thegoatiest

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:19:48 PM

Hey Max, Still looking at the lower TF for signs of a reversal in the buy area?
Can the Big green candles occur on lower TF than the hourly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: