Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] ORBIT - No Limits P2P Gambling 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 2462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

Wow this is so cool.. Like really... I never thought of the possibility of joining a gambling network on the blockchain which is so attractive as this right now.. I'll be exploring much more in coming days  Cheesy

Thanks, we promise this is going to be huge.
We will be releasing more information in our discord and through our email list.

Why don't you make some announcement about the details of the project here in bitcointalk also sir? But it's okay if you're just want to post it on your discord. Hoping the best.

Bitcointalk is a big forum making here some announcements will be noticed by more people who are intrested in crypto. I would post it on all social media platforms.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

I have never liked projects which write something like that: "Orbit is your next 100x"
Website doesn't contain any useful info, there is only green button "Be first to go into Orbit"  Undecided

Hey, yea we know it is a big claim, but it is true, here's why: you can add 0.1 ETH to a game and get back 10 ETH which is 100x. It is really that simple.

If you would like any other info I am happy to answer questions here or in discord.

By this claim are you saying it is a guaranteed fact that one can win 100 ETH when they add 10 ETH? If so, how can you guarantee it because it is a known fact that nothing is guaranteed in betting.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

I really like to see new DAPPs released on the ETH blockchain. So basically a 100 people enter and one is randomly picked and the winner will receive 10 ETH is that the idea?

This is the kind of immutable design that we should really be seeing more of popping up on smartchains and it really fits into gambling well, which you'd think we would see more of, i've seen a few companies attempt it before but it comes down to getting enough people to want to participate to make it worth it which is all marketing really.
Yeah, but guess only one player will be selected for 10 ETH prize. But it's really nice marketing strategy.
OrbitHQ

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

Does anyone know if Orbit has to get a gambling licence for their business model? And if they need one, do they already have one / are in the process of getting one?

The games will be managed through smart contracts, this will be a community project as fees will go back into the site.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I really like to see new DAPPs released on the ETH blockchain. So basically a 100 people enter and one is randomly picked and the winner will receive 10 ETH is that the idea?

This is the kind of immutable design that we should really be seeing more of popping up on smartchains and it really fits into gambling well, which you'd think we would see more of, i've seen a few companies attempt it before but it comes down to getting enough people to want to participate to make it worth it which is all marketing really.
Yeah, but guess only one player will be selected for 10 ETH prize. But it's really nice marketing strategy.

I guess it going to be much more complicated than that. Now more people can participate in the game. You could stake your asset and get paid back in CryptoCurrency.
Btw it’s great that we got dApps coming on eth Blockchain. More options to spend your CryptoCurrencies.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

I have never liked projects which write something like that: "Orbit is your next 100x"
Website doesn't contain any useful info, there is only green button "Be first to go into Orbit"  Undecided

no risk, no fun :-)
I also have no idea what this should be. But I signed up, let's see what happens.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Wow this is so cool.. Like really... I never thought of the possibility of joining a gambling network on the blockchain which is so attractive as this right now.. I'll be exploring much more in coming days  Cheesy

We will be releasing more information in our discord and through our email list.

Why don't you make some announcement about the details of the project here in bitcointalk also sir? But it's okay if you're just want to post it on your discord. Hoping the best.

Some projects wants to start with some particular platform.  I think this team like discord more for now. I don't know if they have telegram channel or not.

They’ll have to start somewhere, which they had with discord and then here on bitcointalk. I could accept that. It’s a difficult job having to build your social handles for campaign on a project. I have seen some project do this with interested persons using airdrop campaign and bounties too. They would get the expected results with this. Hopefully they are successful with that. Also, there are some exiting bounty projects that help out with campaign  although at a percentage fee but they are effective. 

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

Hey, yea we know it is a big claim, but it is true, here's why: you can add 0.1 ETH to a game and get back 10 ETH which is 100x. It is really that simple.

If you would like any other info I am happy to answer questions here or in discord.

By this claim are you saying it is a guaranteed fact that one can win 100 ETH when they add 10 ETH? If so, how can you guarantee it because it is a known fact that nothing is guaranteed in betting.

What is the probability of me winning 10 eth in one week with this claim. Am I guaranteed to losses too in the future and what % of loss can one attain.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Do you plan  on building a AI for Gambling?
I mean you need that to assure a fair game!
Someone repeatedly winning and some one loosing repeatedly is really a bad idea!   
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

I still don't know exactly what to think about Orbit. But the chance to win some ETH for free, I cannot resist.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

I still don't know exactly what to think about Orbit. But the chance to win some ETH for free, I cannot resist.
Yeah, 10 ETH is not a small reward. But I want to know more about this how to gain this rewards..
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

Yea, the marketing area is basically where they have to put in much more effort because such works pretty well with crowd but i see users as the ones that will eventually do the marketing for the brand rather than the other way round, the gambling niche is a multi-billion dollar industry because of its addictive nature
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

Its also nice and quite lot of money to be honest. May be if you lose, you will probably lose about 0.1 ETH but if you win its 10 ETH. This will attract many players.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

So you're launching a Gambling Platform for making investment a 100x like we have seen in ICOs last year?
Well i do have to agree on the  fact that  ICOs are Pretty much dead! None of them got to achieve  the ICO plan really and i'm loosing faith in them!
But how do you assure a 100x return?
I mean in gambling your win is someone's loss right?

What I know for sure is gambling is a very big business and is very profitable and if done properly is a big money spinner... I followed a project on that theme last year as well and I wonder why they have gone cold too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

well i get your point but it completely based on probability and you know you can get any outcome so i don't think they can guarantee anything, they can say but we should expect anything

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Does anyone know if Orbit has to get a gambling licence for their business model? And if they need one, do they already have one / are in the process of getting one?

The games will be managed through smart contracts, this will be a community project as fees will go back into the site.

Okay, I see. Since in some countries even loot boxes from games are banned, I was just wondering if there are any legal restrictions for the Orbit project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

Okay, I see. Since in some countries even loot boxes from games are banned, I was just wondering if there are any legal restrictions for the Orbit project.

It’s one of those things that’s pretty unknown when it comes to online projects like this in a distributed setting I imagine it falls under wherever they are registers regulations but in reality since it’s a smart contract and can be run from anywhere I dunno how governments ever intend to really put controls on these kind of projects I don’t think they can
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Wow this is so cool.. Like really... I never thought of the possibility of joining a gambling network on the blockchain which is so attractive as this right now.. I'll be exploring much more in coming days  Cheesy

Some projects wants to start with some particular platform.  I think this team like discord more for now. I don't know if they have telegram channel or not.

Yh. I’ll be happy to be a part of the telegram community.  They got a lot going on the discord channel. You could try that out too. Orbit is going to change the way we spend our crypto asset, while providing an option for traditional gamblers to earn free crypto by placing stakes. Hopefully when project is fully launched we would see some more interest into crypto from new users, who would earn their first crypto from orbit.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

Bitcointalk is a big forum making here some announcements will be noticed by more people who are intrested in crypto. I would post it on all social media platforms.

Yeah, That's why I think they must really make some for their project. It will really going to help them to find some good supporters and investors for Orbit.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

Yeah, That's why I think they must really make some for their project. It will really going to help them to find some good supporters and investors for Orbit.

Right, Bitcointalk is very popular among crypto lovers. Team should release as much information as possible here also.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: