Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] ORBIT - No Limits P2P Gambling 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 2459 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

I still don't know exactly what to think about Orbit. But the chance to win some ETH for free, I cannot resist.
Yeah, 10 ETH is not a small reward. But I want to know more about this how to gain this rewards..

10 eth is really a high reward. Winning this can change someone's life. Is this winning a one time offer or every person betting can be able to win the eth.

And do not forget that if the bull market comes then 10 eth will be worth much more than now. You can even buy a car after the bullrun.

Not quite lambo money but it is a very good winnings, how often will they do the 'bets/raffles' is it one every hour? Or one per day? I can't see confirmation of this on the Orbit website.

Every few mins new rings will be opened up and available to join.

So you could be small and often, or wait for the rings with the odds you want to see.

Thanks for the question and please join our https://discordapp.com/invite/Jzfk8Wa for a more indepth discussion

Well, this could end up being very popular especially with all the crypto gamblers out there. I've joined the Orbit Discord and I'm looking forward to hearing more information about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

Thanks for the feedback, if you have any ideas how we can promote our project to the community without being cheesy we would love to hear them :-)

First, you could publish a little more information on the homepage. I have learned a little more about this project in the Discord Channel, but it would be better to put this  on the  homepage

Honestly discord is one of the best community chat platform but I hope they will really going to put some details outside of it like what you said on their homepage.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

Thanks for the feedback, if you have any ideas how we can promote our project to the community without being cheesy we would love to hear them :-)

First, you could publish a little more information on the homepage. I have learned a little more about this project in the Discord Channel, but it would be better to put this  on the  homepage

Honestly discord is one of the best community chat platform but I hope they will really going to put some details outside of it like what you said on their homepage.
Yes no doubt on that!
You can put detail there in different section, categories them and  give members ranks and all those stuff!
Orbit did took a platform wisely! But many people find discord  a Hard interface! So putting some info outside will be really a great idea!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

I still don't know exactly what to think about Orbit. But the chance to win some ETH for free, I cannot resist.
Yeah, 10 ETH is not a small reward. But I want to know more about this how to gain this rewards..

10 eth is really a high reward. Winning this can change someone's life. Is this winning a one time offer or every person betting can be able to win the eth.

And do not forget that if the bull market comes then 10 eth will be worth much more than now. You can even buy a car after the bullrun.

Not quite lambo money but it is a very good winnings, how often will they do the 'bets/raffles' is it one every hour? Or one per day? I can't see confirmation of this on the Orbit website.

So you could be small and often, or wait for the rings with the odds you want to see.

Thanks for the question and please join our https://discordapp.com/invite/Jzfk8Wa for a more indepth discussion

I will like a better explanation of how the rings work, is it like a pool where people are gathered and one lucky winner is selected to win 10 ETH?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

Just the same observation I pointed out on Making my first post here. For a project like this, there's supposed to be lots of information added on the home page since this forum is like one of the top crypto forum many goto for information.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Yes no doubt on that!
You can put detail there in different section, categories them and  give members ranks and all those stuff!
Orbit did took a platform wisely! But many people find discord  a Hard interface! So putting some info outside will be really a great idea!

Are there any blogs or articles written about this project that one can read and follow to get to know more about this project? Seem to find only little information about the project.
Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

You can not be a gambler, and join the number of investors of the project, as this industry is very popular. I will follow the site updates and news from the development team. when the team will show all the information about those who create the project and the planned stages of development? Roll Eyes

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

You can not be a gambler, and join the number of investors of the project, as this industry is very popular. I will follow the site updates and news from the development team. when the team will show all the information about those who create the project and the planned stages of development? Roll Eyes

There’s still a lot more information missing out here. If you’ve followed the discussion on this ANN thread by Orbit, you would see the reply of Orbit Team on that.
Orbit Project recently got a start, and they mean business, they are working to bring the best out on Gambling.
Already some investors within the crypto sphere and non crypto gamblers have shown interest. Hopefully, we’ll a successful project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

It’s a solid project likely to do well in a bear market like we got here. More information on your website, a twitter page, telegram, great team, and a bounty program would be helpful.
Orbit ANN on btt and discord was helpful. I could get some information about this project there. But unfortunately there are some person who like to play but not on discord. A more friendly channel would be great. Success though.

I think one of the best social platform for ICO out here is telegram owing to the user friendly built it has got plus the fact that it can hold a lot of people all at once. All that is needed are good community managers

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Since a lot of people are not really familiar with crypto in general yet (at least the people I know), how easy/complicated it is to use a smart contract for gambling? Do you need be an expert or will it be easy to learn and user-friendly?

I don't think you need to be an expert, but you've definitly have to have some solid programming experience, and if you want to do something like orbit you have to have a team that can write the smart contracts, but also ensure that it's not bug ridden and exploitable by people that could really be an issue, i've seen it before you need quality not just random smart code to make a project like this succeed.

My question was more towards how complicated or easy it will be to bet/gamble on the Orbit platform. I mean, from the user's side. Do I need to have experience with cryptos or is easy to learn.

Is there any plan by Orbit team to publish whitepaper? if yes, when it will be available? For now, it looks like we are just watching trailers Wink
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

I have never liked projects which write something like that: "Orbit is your next 100x"
Website doesn't contain any useful info, there is only green button "Be first to go into Orbit"  Undecided

no risk, no fun :-)
I also have no idea what this should be. But I signed up, let's see what happens.
I am not sure about another channels but they have their discord channel and people are joining & asking questions there. I guess both of you people this link will help you to get the answers.

https://discordapp.com/invite/Jzfk8Wa

This seems to be one of those projects where you have to ask in chat to really get the infromation, but i agree the 100x thing seems a bit cheesy and it's a sad point that thats the kind of stuff groups have to do to get attention in this industry which i personally also dislike, i rather a more informative and upfront professional site.

Gambling itself is risky,  but for gambling platform it gives good profit. No matter who wins or lose,  orbit will get commission.  So tokens might give good return.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Since a lot of people are not really familiar with crypto in general yet (at least the people I know), how easy/complicated it is to use a smart contract for gambling? Do you need be an expert or will it be easy to learn and user-friendly?

I don't think you need to be an expert, but you've definitly have to have some solid programming experience, and if you want to do something like orbit you have to have a team that can write the smart contracts, but also ensure that it's not bug ridden and exploitable by people that could really be an issue, i've seen it before you need quality not just random smart code to make a project like this succeed.

My question was more towards how complicated or easy it will be to bet/gamble on the Orbit platform. I mean, from the user's side. Do I need to have experience with cryptos or is easy to learn.

Is there any plan by Orbit team to publish whitepaper? if yes, when it will be available? For now, it looks like we are just watching trailers Wink

As already mentioned by someone else, the Orbit website looks a bit 'empty'. A little more information with maybe a simple whitepaper (or One-pager) would be a good idea.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

Well, this could end up being very popular especially with all the crypto gamblers out there. I've joined the Orbit Discord and I'm looking forward to hearing more information about the project.

I know right?, i can bet you that the popularity will be more than any other top brand you can think of because of its addictive nature and no offence, humans are generally lazy, so if they see something that they will earn them constant profits by just sitting and gambling, they will embrace such, even when they are loosing Grin
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

I dunno if bigger than any brand i can come up with but i definitly think that smart p2p gambling like this has a definite niche it can fullfill and considering how big the gambling world is even a small portion of that has some great opportunities, i hope the team can develop a nice secure niche market and lock it down well to gather attention
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

yeah, they certainly will have to release a whitepaper to give the technical and the non-technical aspect of their project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

I dunno if bigger than any brand i can come up with but i definitly think that smart p2p gambling like this has a definite niche it can fullfill and considering how big the gambling world is even a small portion of that has some great opportunities, i hope the team can develop a nice secure niche market and lock it down well to gather attention

I agree, that Orbit has a chance to fill the niche in the market. Crypto and gambling are somehow related. But I need more information about the story.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

For me the main thing is marketing of the project. I am seeing this project mentioned only in bitcointalk whereas there are lots of other promotions needed as well. Even telegram channel is not there.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

The 10eth reward is quite huge and  am sure this will bring in different folks into the system. How often will this reward come because am definitely looking out for it..lol

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

Only 7 days to go. Who of you has already registered?
I'll be there and I'll take a look. At the moment, the crypto market is so boring, it makes such a fun project even joy
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

Only 7 days to go. Who of you has already registered?
I'll be there and I'll take a look. At the moment, the crypto market is so boring, it makes such a fun project even joy

Yeah, we all need a bit of fun every now and again, and imagine winning! 10 ETH is a lot of money! I wonder how long it takes them to distribute the funds to the winners?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: