Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] ORBIT - No Limits P2P Gambling 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 2462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

Only 7 days to go. Who of you has already registered?
I'll be there and I'll take a look. At the moment, the crypto market is so boring, it makes such a fun project even joy

The rewards that we will get is really attractive that's why I think even they will not going to make some announcement many people will still going to join on it.

At your service
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:22:35 AM

Hello team, the ORBIT project is provided to the user unfinished, will be provided to early investors who believe in the project, more favorable conditions?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

The 10eth reward is quite huge and  am sure this will bring in different folks into the system. How often will this reward come because am definitely looking out for it..lol

I think I am also going to try my luck for the 10 Ethereum. I don't usually do stuff like this because I have never won but this can be my luck.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I'll be there and I'll take a look. At the moment, the crypto market is so boring, it makes such a fun project even joy
Yeah actually market seems really dull at this moment and trading is really ruining life with continues to make profit hard and harder!
At this stage trying to taste luck with Gambling seems promising! 
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

Yeah actually market seems really dull at this moment and trading is really ruining life with continues to make profit hard and harder!

Yeah, it's been a tough year. I don't feel particularly bullish at the moment about the markets. However, it is still nice to see new projects being developed even during this bear phase. It's a testament to blockchain technology because there are obviously people out there that aren't bothered about the price and they just want to use the tech which is good news for adoption.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Yeah, it's been a tough year. I don't feel particularly bullish at the moment about the markets. However, it is still nice to see new projects being developed even during this bear phase. It's a testament to blockchain technology because there are obviously people out there that aren't bothered about the price and they just want to use the tech which is good news for adoption.

Looks like everyone lost confidence in Cryptomarket now. No one is talking about bull market, ETH going to 1000 or so.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

Yeah, we all need a bit of fun every now and again, and imagine winning! 10 ETH is a lot of money! I wonder how long it takes them to distribute the funds to the winners?

10 ETH is very good amount. Even at current rate its equal to 2000+USD. And just in case if by Xmas ETH goes up and cross 500 USD then it will be real gift from Orbit Santa Wink
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

Looks like everyone lost confidence in Cryptomarket now. No one is talking about bull market, ETH going to 1000 or so.

Well, a bull market won't happen just overnight. I hope we will see better times next year but it takes time to see some steady growth and new money coming into the market.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

I dunno if bigger than any brand i can come up with but i definitly think that smart p2p gambling like this has a definite niche it can fullfill and considering how big the gambling world is even a small portion of that has some great opportunities, i hope the team can develop a nice secure niche market and lock it down well to gather attention

Gambling is a big market and full of risks, from risks of the platform not secured to risk of loosing out all of your stakes in a blink of an eye, but then again, have we consider the trust potential users could give the platform.

Who are the team behind the project? Users will feel secured knowing of them

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

Hello team, the ORBIT project is provided to the user unfinished, will be provided to early investors who believe in the project, more favorable conditions?

I am not sure about your question. But this is completely different type gambling project I would say. It does not matter whether you start early or late. Its always about 10ETH final target.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

I am not sure about your question. But this is completely different type gambling project I would say. It does not matter whether you start early or late. Its always about 10ETH final target.
So for this there is no deadlines? Means players can participate at any time in this ETH rewards game?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

So for this there is no deadlines? Means players can participate at any time in this ETH rewards game?

For my understanding, you can participate in the game at any time until the ring is full. The target is 10 ETH and it depends on how much you wager.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

Well i'd imagine it's not a fixed target deadline, but they have to get enough for the target to be able to have a sufficient reward to doll out, so it makes sense that they don't have a date as a fixed end but i think it's based on the speed that deposits happen to the rings.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

The rewards that we will get is really attractive that's why I think even they will not going to make some announcement many people will still going to join on it.

regardless of the price i still think they need to carry out extensive publicity because a lot of people are not fully aware of what cryptocurrency is all about

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

On the homepage is running a countdown. Today it is still 6 days. I think that's the time to sign up. But maybe everything is different, there is little information
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

I dunno if bigger than any brand i can come up with but i definitly think that smart p2p gambling like this has a definite niche it can fullfill and considering how big the gambling world is even a small portion of that has some great opportunities, i hope the team can develop a nice secure niche market and lock it down well to gather attention

Gambling is a big market and full of risks, from risks of the platform not secured to risk of loosing out all of your stakes in a blink of an eye, but then again, have we consider the trust potential users could give the platform.

Who are the team behind the project? Users will feel secured knowing of them

It’s a big boy market, gambling. There’s risk for everyone though. But since we are goin to be playing virtually, with both parties in different locations, there’s the need for security. How does Orbit team promise to assure users of the platform they have an equal opportunity to win?
For me that’s what matters.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

Gambling is as old as man. Really, many people have lost a fortune and still more have made a fortune from gambling. It keeps revolving.  Now we got Blockchain coming into the lucky win game. There’s an opportunity for gambling on Blockchain, everyone in crypto is a risk taker. And wouldn’t mind placing a bet when the odds are good. I think Orbit would do well.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

Gambling is as old as man. Really, many people have lost a fortune and still more have made a fortune from gambling. It keeps revolving.  Now we got Blockchain coming into the lucky win game. There’s an opportunity for gambling on Blockchain, everyone in crypto is a risk taker. And wouldn’t mind placing a bet when the odds are good. I think Orbit would do well.

The public immutable nature of blockchain sort of lives to make it work for gambling it makes the whole provability of the entire ordeal much more visible to everyone and really lets the odds be right out there and open this is something i've said forever is why gambling will all move to blockchain eventually
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

Yes, there is an ever increasing demand when it comes to gambling, just come up with a creative way of doing something and the community will line up with their money to try out their luck and once few people come out with positive news, the whole place will be flooded with activities, its logical and like i stated earlier, its a process that's known to be addictive
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

The public immutable nature of blockchain sort of lives to make it work for gambling it makes the whole provability of the entire ordeal much more visible to everyone and really lets the odds be right out there and open this is something i've said forever is why gambling will all move to blockchain eventually
Yes, those who have decided to plunge into the crypto are those who realize that they could have lost all their assets in or other in the sense they have been ready with all the risks that it could just be they get, especially site gambling. The application of blockchain currently make gambling more transparent and decentralized so that they can see the opportunities greater than gambling in General.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: