Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] ORBIT - No Limits P2P Gambling 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 2459 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

I think it’s also because market is lowish and any chance to win and increase people’s holdings of crypto is a great longterm possibility for growth of funds

yeah, right now, winning some free coin is a great way to get more coins, orbit have a great idea they should ensure they actualize it most especially right now that the market is bullish

Market is slowly changing it's color from red to Green. Psychologically, this will have huge impact in the minds of the people and more and more will turn up the crypto.

The fact is personally, not until eth cross the 300 usd mark or at least 250usd, I wouldn't say the market is rising cause we have seen similar movements like this few months ago and it just went back to being red. But one sure thing is the market haven't in anyway deterred real investors from taking the risk though

Yeah, ETH is trading below 250 since few weeks now,  it has to cross 400 to get investors confidence back. Bitcoin is not moving much,  but things should change in December hopefully.

If the Eth will not going to go up atleast 300 usd before or after the year end I think investors will keep storing their Ethereum instead of investing it.

At your service
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

I think it’s also because market is lowish and any chance to win and increase people’s holdings of crypto is a great longterm possibility for growth of funds

yeah, right now, winning some free coin is a great way to get more coins, orbit have a great idea they should ensure they actualize it most especially right now that the market is bullish

Market is slowly changing it's color from red to Green. Psychologically, this will have huge impact in the minds of the people and more and more will turn up the crypto.

The fact is personally, not until eth cross the 300 usd mark or at least 250usd, I wouldn't say the market is rising cause we have seen similar movements like this few months ago and it just went back to being red. But one sure thing is the market haven't in anyway deterred real investors from taking the risk though

Yeah, ETH is trading below 250 since few weeks now,  it has to cross 400 to get investors confidence back. Bitcoin is not moving much,  but things should change in December hopefully.

If the Eth will not going to go up atleast 300 usd before or after the year end I think investors will keep storing their Ethereum instead of investing it.
True fact. Really people will keep hold ETH if it's doesn't sustain above 300$. So in that case Orbit is offering option for FIAT currencies?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

With orbit, there is no limitation to the amount if money won. Awesome..other gambling Platforms set limit for highest payout. I hope Orbit sticks to this and not change in the future

Exactly! Really hope they've tick to it and not change cause it may have a negative effect on them if they decide to change later on. It's best to start with a process and stick with it cause many people fear/dislike changes
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

True fact. Really people will keep hold ETH if it's doesn't sustain above 300$. So in that case Orbit is offering option for FIAT currencies?

Eth hasn't been stable in a while now. Options for Fiat currencies will be best for the platform and I like the fact Orbit is considering it

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

Eth hasn't been stable in a while now. Options for Fiat currencies will be best for the platform and I like the fact Orbit is considering it

If we continue using. Fiat currencies then usage of Crypto currencies will not be possible in future. Based on the use cases ETH or Bitcoin will go up.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

What happens in the case of bad employee or say manipulation of the system by some bad actors, what happen when a manipulated result is detected when a game is being carried on

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

So many positive comments, i try to use orbit and later i write comment too. I Hope this helps me make money  Grin

Thats true if you win. It will solve our financial problems. At the same time we have to understand the risks as well. Nevertheless it is minimum amount you bet and willing to take risk.
That's the fact about Gambling! You make fortune or loose them all!
Don't Bet something you cant afford to loose! But considering the Psychology its really hard to control the greed!   
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

So many positive comments, i try to use orbit and later i write comment too. I Hope this helps me make money  Grin

Thats true if you win. It will solve our financial problems. At the same time we have to understand the risks as well. Nevertheless it is minimum amount you bet and willing to take risk.
Don't Bet something you cant afford to loose! But considering the Psychology its really hard to control the greed!   

Gambling? we need some knowledge, some luck, some money, to win Smiley. I never won when it comes to gambling. But I play for Fun. Smiley
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

Gambling? we need some knowledge, some luck, some money, to win Smiley. I never won when it comes to gambling. But I play for Fun. Smiley

I do play bet sometimes though but I  watch myself not to loose too much. Are gambling and betting the same thing or different?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

What happens in the case of bad employee or say manipulation of the system by some bad actors, what happen when a manipulated result is detected when a game is being carried on

This is a very reasonable question but seeing as it is a project built on the blockchain technology, I highly doubt that there can be any form of manipulation in games, seeing as it is peer to peer.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

With orbit, there is no limitation to the amount if money won. Awesome..other gambling Platforms set limit for highest payout. I hope Orbit sticks to this and not change in the future

Exactly! Really hope they've tick to it and not change cause it may have a negative effect on them if they decide to change later on. It's best to start with a process and stick with it cause many people fear/dislike changes

This is P2P gambling unlike other gambling that are around. It collects from all the users and gives it to the winner which makes things limitless.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

I do play bet sometimes though but I  watch myself not to loose too much. Are gambling and betting the same thing or different?

In simple terms yes they're the same. I gamble from time to time, you've to have an insight on what your gambling on not just follow the trend else you'll simply dash out all your funds.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

This is a very reasonable question but seeing as it is a project built on the blockchain technology, I highly doubt that there can be any form of manipulation in games, seeing as it is peer to peer.

I am not entirely sure but wouldn't it be impossible for an extern to manipulate the odds in a private betting ring? I mean, unless there is no bug/exploit in the smart contract. But it would be great when someone from Orbit can answer this.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

If we continue using. Fiat currencies then usage of Crypto currencies will not be possible in future. Based on the use cases ETH or Bitcoin will go up.
I am totally agree with you. But sometimes FIAT options will be great Idea to get funds from investors for ICO.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

Yeah. Explains a lot. 10Eth was just an illustration. There’s an unlimited betting opportunity on orbit rings. The more you bet the higher your chance of winning. But it’s capped at 75% of the ring.

I wonder if there are more gamblers in the world of cryptocurrencies. Because Orbit addresses exactly this clientele. Play more, win more. How to catch mice :-)

I'm pretty sure there is demand for gambling on the blockchain. People love to gamble so I don't think crypto enthusiasts are an exception here. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that underaged people could become 'addicted' to gamble.

Yea, you're right and they should perhaps seek out means to curtail such by adding an age restriction on their site, even though it may do little to nothing as no one can restrict certain age limit from using a site unless it will involve them providing the addition of KYC but it will show the public that do care about the users.

Without KYC or something similar where you have to create an account and verify your age, there is no way how they can restrict underaged people from betting on their platform.

I do agree with you on that but like i stated, it will be nice for them to show their support on the need to keep underage off the site, it creates a positive feeling across the community and it may sound absurd but such can even help the brand in their quest of gaining confidence in the community, gambling can be painful and sweet at same time
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

I love that people want underage blocked, but also don't want KYC, the 2 go hand in hand especially if your one of the many that realize putting a checkmark on a site that says "yes im over 18" doesn't count as security lol
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

A good question. But is anyone from the team here in the forum active to answer the questions? I have not seen anyone for a long time
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

they are allowed to change the rules that's how it works but they will do it in a way that it is not obvious and i believe before that happens a lot of people might have won good sum of crypto

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

Hmmm. I never thought about that but I want to believe the team must a done a thorough examination of like outcomes and would be nice to direct this question towards them.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:42:16 AM

Hmmm. I never thought about that but I want to believe the team must a done a thorough examination of like outcomes and would be nice to direct this question towards them.

I think that’s the whole point of building the process into the smart contract that way it can be audited and take as much of the human element out of the gambling side of things
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: