Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][PoS/MASTERNODE] Secure Cloud Net. Trading on CB! KYD+WP out!  (Read 22216 times)
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

This project seems interesting. A limited supply of coins should support their value. KYD verification inspires confidence in the team. I will carefully study your WP.
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:54:11 AM

Just want to remind people of the fact that one of our community members are now offering to host masternodes for 30 SCN per month on his server! Smiley
https://securecloudnet.org/list-of-merchants-taking-scn/

Also, here are the latest news on a bigger server provider we hope to make a deal with, in case you're not on our discord:
Earlier this week I had a meeting with a big server provider company here in Norway.
Its a local company that owns and run two huge data centers where they handle everything themselves. They already accepts BTC as payment and thought SCN was an interesting idea. They are big on helping local people so its a big plus that I live only minutes away. They want to support us with around 250 servers in the beginning and see how it goes first. If all goes well they are ready to give us more. They are also open to us using their API and somehow integrating it with our website. And their API is awesome!
So this is really good news for SCN! Soon I hope to present more info about the company and the deal.
We are getting there!
Now go buy some SCN while you can! Smiley
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:15:30 PM

I think it's too late to buy nodes-there are too many of them on the Internet.
Are there any rewards for keeping coins?
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:31:11 PM

Too late to buy node?? Im sorry, I dont follow... Its never too late. If you check out the sell orders on Cryptobridge you will still find a few nodes up for sale. But hurry! We have big plans, high hopes and low supply! Wink
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:20:30 AM

Why late? If you are engaged in MN, then you always need a VPS server. Now the discord admin announced his 5-year contract for the rental of VPS. You read? - it's quite interesting.
almacruise

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:44:38 AM

A great project with enormous possibilities and incredible power. Having looked through whitepaper I want to say that this project is really something new in cryptocurrency and blockchain world. I want to believe they will be able to put all what they promise into practice. Good luck team!
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:07:00 AM

Another little update from the SCN discord:
I had a nice phone call with the CEO of the server company I've been talking too here in Norway.
And I have some news: Within this week the company and I will start testing out different hardware and server types to see exactly what our nodes require. Once they have seen what they need they will start to supply us with around 250 servers fitted to our needs.
What remains to iron out is how the interface will work, how we will get these servers out to you. But they have offered us to use their API so its just details. The testing wont take long, and once that's done we will be ready to offer you around 250 servers you can use to host masternodes on. For 30 SCN per month.
This is happening now! SCN is getting its first big cloud service partner!
Smiley
Utanjaran

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:32:00 PM

and I'm glad that I'm here. The technology of the future is not so simple, but this company has managed to prove to many people what they are capable of!
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:35:15 PM

Today I updated some things in the first post here. Wink
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:52:20 PM

A little sneak peak of our coming platform set to be released in December! Wink
When it will be released?
We have been on the December already, and I have still waited to see the one.
We are still in December. Our platform dev is working on it and we still aim to release within December. Patience is a virtue. Wink

Hello Sir what about this wallet? soon? and I think u should update the roadmap there is nothing bigger into it without the exchange, are u going to list SCN on top 10 exchange bittrex, upbit? any idea
thanks
I'm investing  Cheesy
drumandbass

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:19:39 PM

great project, the work team is complying with everything proposed, the community continues to grow every day that is fabulous I continue to support go to the moon
Garudha

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:54:09 PM

Interesting project, I hope to achieve all the proposed goals. We're going to the moon! More and more investors are joining the platform. Welcome everyone!
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:43:44 AM

We are still in December. Our platform dev is working on it and we still aim to release within December. Patience is a virtue. Wink

Hello Sir what about this wallet? soon? and I think u should update the roadmap there is nothing bigger into it without the exchange, are u going to list SCN on top 10 exchange bittrex, upbit? any idea
thanks
I'm investing  Cheesy

Hi!
Its not a wallet. It was suppose to be our RFC platform. BUT, as we posted in our discord and telegram, the developer who was making it had to quit due to personal reasons. So that platform wont happen. In the end it doesn't actually matter as the partnership we are about to make means we wont be needing this platform anyway. Its all in our discord if you want to read more details about it. Wink
And our roadmap is updated and we are constantly working on things on it. So far we are ahead of schedule on all things expect that platform that never happen.
In terms of exchanges its not only up to me. I would love to see SCN on Binance. So if you know them tell them to list us. Wink
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:35:27 PM

thanks
I'm investing  Cheesy

Hi!
Its not a wallet. It was suppose to be our RFC platform. BUT, as we posted in our discord and telegram, the developer who was making it had to quit due to personal reasons. So that platform wont happen. In the end it doesn't actually matter as the partnership we are about to make means we wont be needing this platform anyway. Its all in our discord if you want to read more details about it. Wink
And our roadmap is updated and we are constantly working on things on it. So far we are ahead of schedule on all things expect that platform that never happen.
In terms of exchanges its not only up to me. I would love to see SCN on Binance. So if you know them tell them to list us. Wink

Thank u for answering me
The big exchange is in your roadmaps That's why I asked for!! and sorry i don't know anyone there lol
Best of luck see u on top 100!! Inshallah
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:22:58 AM

Secure Cloud have given me everything i needed and hoped for from a host and much more besides. The service is extremely easy and their prices extremely competitive. Actually that's the cheapest MN hosting on the market. Best of all is the sensational support service, fast, helpful and personal. Just try and you'll never leave.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:18:47 AM

it sounds fun with this friendly service and at a relatively competitive price, and we are worthy to join this program, work well team and I hope you will continue to have the solidarity of the team to keep on updating this project from the current shortcomings

kisamin

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:51:18 AM

It is good that the SCN has detailed information.
Cloud services should spread more in the future.
The Request of Service Agreement of SCN is also unique and very good.
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:35:04 PM

I think is a good and great project, many airdrop and bounty in everywhere at discord server. I love SCN, its a stable price and good for trade. Lets make best future with SCN and dont forget to join at Discord Community SCN and join or follow Official Telegram, Website and Twitter for all information. Success for Dev and Mod SCN ... Cheer
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:39:35 PM

A little update on whats going on with SCN now:

We have started working on the mobile wallets.
Nicolas and ZioFabry are doing the work. Currently working on a database which will hold all the utxo of the blockchain. We are on track of releasing both iOS and Android wallets way ahead of schedule according to our roadmap.

SCN will get paper wallets!
This is something really cool! Right now we are working on the graphics for it and deciding on what to use. This is not on our roadmap as we didn't really think it was important or necessary at all for SCN. But still cool. So a little bonus for our community. Hopefully we will have it out within Q1.

Exchange
Wish I could say we will list on Binance... But not yet. BUT! We have started the work on our own exchange. So far we have some parts of the platform done, with one trading pair. PAC/SCN. We hope to also get BTC/SCN and a fiat or USDT/SCN pair. Release date is so far unknown. Within Q1 or Q2.

Bounty campaigns
We have already held some bounties. We started one more today. And more to come. Hopefully this will help us get more investors in here and get a higher volume on CryptoBridge.

Server Company
I wish I could give you more about it now, things are moving slowly because its a big serious company here in Norway with many other big clients. Among other things they are for example running the servers I get both my TV and internet from. They are big hosters with a busy schedule. Testing was suppose to be done by now, but its not. Hopefully within next week I can bring you more good news, along with their name so you can check them out too
Hrist16

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:37:11 PM

SCN or Secure Cloud Net so far has been the most Unique and Interesting project I've seen and boy i love what they had in store for us.
Cheap Masternode Hosting really gives many people opportunities to own a Masternode and this helps them grow their income with such ease.

I Approve of this and I'm very happy to be a part of this wonderful Project.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: