Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][PoS/MASTERNODE] Secure Cloud Net. Trading on CB! KYD+WP out!  (Read 22213 times)
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:36:38 PM

Great work by SCN team, have seen so many positive announcements from team about project development and there future plans, also trading on CB has been good with price around 1000 sat, with latest hosting plans we can now host our masternodes with less than $1, with low supply and with recent developments we can achieve global exposure  to take SCN project to next level
Vichikumax

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:42:48 PM

I have just discovered SCN and I've realized that currently it's one of the cheapest MN hosting services on the market, so I'm starting to like it a lot. Also, it has many use cases, live and projected, so I'll be keeping an eye on this coin for the time being  Grin
abuzein
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:52:10 AM

If you looking for the cheapest price to run your own masternode, put into Secure Cloud Net, its very cheap price with 30SCN per month. Its only $1 while the another platform are about $7. And the platform is very secure and credible.
Hansellemar

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:23:09 AM

Secure Cloud Net is a secure cloud network and offering cheap price for that. It affected on me indeed. Especially with 50% discount. I like the idea of this project so i hope it will be listing in several exchanges soon. I will be following this project carefully. Looks promissing.
parspero

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:42:56 AM

Great discount that you have to take advantage of, an active community as i have seen so far. Probably there will be a light to  deliver this project to good days. Always try to collaborate with the community. without a doubt we are in the best place to learn and keep growing.
WildWildEast

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:54:41 AM

They already released cheap masternode hosting plans which looks so cheap in present market. In fact, this is unbelievable price for this kind of secure network. Probably i will try this service soon. The Project has been amazing with there project development after taken over by community.
Hartanyan

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:12:17 AM

Cheap masternode hosting project that what i was looking for... $1 or even less per node. with current rate 30 SCN to host masternode even now and a max of 80 SCN for other partnered coins as i have read from their Discord Channel. The background of the project looks strong to have a bright future
aburanne

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:29:13 AM

To be honest, i like this kind of investment in SCN due to masternode, shared masternode and staking services which ones will let the coins work in their servers to make multiply itself. and for secure network, also very cheap price. I hope they will keep professional service and also that kind of cheap price for a long time. Good job!
Bombilly

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:41:16 AM

Someone offered me this project to make me learn about this serious project. I was thinking same as most of others but after i have read this thread, i have found that the Secure Network Net project really looks promissing! Yes, it was hard to say so for me however project look like Real one. You guys gave me a hope. Keep this nice work!
Moralyano

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:54:35 AM

I am trying to learn more about crypto currency and thanks to SCN giving me the opputunity to participate in their Discord server. I know much more now about MN, SMN and staking systems. Sound like mn/pos coins can be profitable too. and they offering cheap price for that. Really good point that is.
JenalMq

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:10:01 AM

Bounty End?
Trapato

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:29:54 PM

Providing MN service for a cheap price and also MN coin it is. I have seen many projects so far. Most of them was junks indeed. This project looks much more than real from most of other ICOs which ones released recently. KYD verified team. That mean more trusty and these guys will support their project for a long time.
Moramba

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:51:34 PM

Sound like promissing project Secure cloud Net.

There are some good things affected on me about SCN:

1- KYD Verified Team with a strong background ( This one very important to me)
2- They are offering Secure MN hosting service with a very cheap price ( Sound good indeed)
3- Their community growing up day by day.

so i am in this project too!
Cedde

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:23:49 PM

I am following SCN at the market recently and i like the price of SCN was going more stable so far. Of course we can't know the nearly future price will be stable or not while we having this bear season by btc. However, SCN looks like more strong than most of other icos at this moment. That is i am in this project now. hope success!
Serabyan

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:10:54 PM

Secure Cloud Net is a new coin, but walking strongly with a big steps.
I like this kind of projects. Real..
They don't talk bla bla bla.
They just making their job as possible as much.
Listed on CB. KYD verified giving much trusty also.
I will try their service. Its worth it.
Nesfitep

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:45:53 PM

I like SCN project and following their news carefully with some coins in the hand. Don't know what will happen for future but I can say this project much more worth than most of recently appeared coins. They are working hard as i have read from recent news. working on mobile wallets, paper wallets and their dream is the list of Binance in the future. Big Teams, then big goals. some part of SCN platform done. pac/scn 
mobzik

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:40:47 PM

The Team created an IPO that develops the VPS or Cloud Service Provider. They garantee that it takes the coins and garante that everyone who buys future contracts will get their service. I suggest you For partnership you need solid business plan with solid deliverables, milestones and full time working team with commitment. This can be made via revshare model. SPs like that if it includes minimum commitment like 5% from 1st year forecast revenue. For contract agreement this is not needed as you have to pay them anyway, regardless of success or fail.
Linda Lunar

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:58:41 AM

Bounty End?

They have already held some bounties. They started one more today. And more to come as they said. Hopefully this will help SCN to get more investors in community and get a higher volume on CryptoBridge.
Lebeden

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:35:20 AM

This is not new project. By the way, the energy of the project was always high. swap from the SC2 coin. I think the coin SCN much stable and strong after all. Secure Cloud Net service trying to have good partnerships which one will up coin for the future. Wish you success.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:36:58 PM

I like this kind of projects. Do you offer cloud service like VPS server? If yes, I'll be happy to use it. Also, cloud service for data sharing could be a good offer for your users. Since this project is KYD verified, I'll keep watching the movement and probably will invest soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: