Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][PoS/MASTERNODE] Secure Cloud Net. Trading on CB! KYD+WP out!  (Read 22213 times)
siopakalb

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:50:55 PM

We are on CB for now. We are getting on Block DX as soon as they are ready to list new coins again. And in time we of course hope to get on much bigger exchanges. But its a long process. Wink
It seems to me that the CryptoBridge is a very worthy exchange. I consider it a completely safe option for storing and trading cryptocurrencies. It is good that the SCN coin is presented on this exchange.
I have nothing against Exchange CryptoBridge, but I think that the team is thinking of development. And they have a vision of new exits to other exchanges. This will give even more growth in price and recognition of the coin SCN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

Of course, nobody will tell us this information how much money they have, but you can’t exactly spare money on marketing.
You can not save on marketing. Weak marketing is the road to the death of the project. Secure Cloud Net has a great idea and a good concept. It takes good marketing to make this project known in a crypto community.
Without marketing in our time is very difficult. And any business is doomed to failure. Some projects spend on marketing more than technical development.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:34:50 PM

Of course, nobody will tell us this information how much money they have, but you can’t exactly spare money on marketing.
You can not save on marketing. Weak marketing is the road to the death of the project. Secure Cloud Net has a great idea and a good concept. It takes good marketing to make this project known in a crypto community.
Without marketing in our time is very difficult. And any business is doomed to failure. Some projects spend on marketing more than technical development.
Where to take such funds? Maybe it is easier to lay low and wait out this difficult time?
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:47:33 PM

We are on CB for now. We are getting on Block DX as soon as they are ready to list new coins again. And in time we of course hope to get on much bigger exchanges. But its a long process. Wink
It seems to me that the CryptoBridge is a very worthy exchange. I consider it a completely safe option for storing and trading cryptocurrencies. It is good that the SCN coin is presented on this exchange.
I have nothing against Exchange CryptoBridge, but I think that the team is thinking of development. And they have a vision of new exits to other exchanges. This will give even more growth in price and recognition of the coin SCN.
The more exchanges will be for the project and the token will be sold there, the higher the popularity in the future, and, of course, advertising, marketing can not be forgotten
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:17:25 PM

I listened to friends for this exchanger, they say that there were no complaints and everything is fine, well, let's see what price there will be in the future
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:40:39 PM

And most importantly, the marketing rules are to distribute money as correctly as possible in order to get maximum traffic in the future.
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:19:02 PM

Hey. the project has a goal, I see that it will grow in the near future, with their good team they will achieve their goals. Good luck.
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:36:16 PM

SCN is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol and can be traded on Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here: https://blocknet.co/block-dx/

And don't forget to check out the SCN Coin Hub page: https://blocknet.co/secure-cloud-net/resources/
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:15:03 AM

BOUNTY TIME!

We are starting a new bounty. This time its to promote our merchants who accepts SCN as payment for their services.
For now its maiks service. And as soon as )V(utante has his site up we will announce that and include it in this bounty as well.

30 SCN for every new user of the service (One month free) and 100 SCN for everyone who gets someone to use it.

The one who gets the most new customers gets a node as bonus.

DM me or contact us on discord to prove the deals.

Now please tell everyone they can get full masternode hosting service at
https://mnhosting.nl/
at markets lowest price!

Lets get all those struggling masternodes to use our services to host their nodes. They wont get it cheaper anywhere. Wink
LETS GO SCN!
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:19:13 PM

We have a masternode proposal! A vote on changing the collateral for a SCN masternode. Everyone who holds at least one masternode can vote on it via your SCN wallet. The question is: Change collateral to 10k, YES or NO? You write in your wallet debug console one of two options:

For YES write:
mnbudgetvote "many" "e14da41619e29118301869a63a67429277d5d2e762ce35e2ee93f6f62c05198e" "yes"

Or this for NO:
mnbudgetvote "many" "e14da41619e29118301869a63a67429277d5d2e762ce35e2ee93f6f62c05198e" "no"

This is done in an attempt to help the value of a SCN masternode. Please vote and help SCN!
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:41:44 PM

is there any profit for this coin today and is there any distribution of coins for today?

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:20:26 PM

Just reminding you all of the coming collateral change. We are changing the masternode collateral to 10 000 SCN at block 241800. So please update your wallets asap! We will update on MNO and CB in the coming days as well.

https://github.com/securecloudnet/SecureCloud/releases/tag/v2.5.0.2

This release contains the following changes:

Masternode Collateral Increased to 10k at block #241800
New Protocol Version 70960 is implemented
News Panel is Integrated
Fix bug on schema rewards changes
Checkpoint Updates
New Logo
Fix minor bugs
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:32:26 PM

So... A minor error in the last wallet update. Sorry about that. Here is the new one. MANDATORY UPDATE: https://github.com/securecloudnet/SecureCloud/releases/tag/v2.5.1
Wink
xxTraderrCashxx

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:15:55 PM

People, let's vote for "Secure Cloud Net(SCN)" Our coin: "№185 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=4#SCN
tom_ua

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:52:16 PM

April 20th the last post from the dev, on the website pictures broken and will not loaded... but to have a handful of dev's in the team and to show them on the website... and to fix the view pictures on the one pager website is to much... oh oh oh...

Your wp is really cool... You don't know what is a wp... I see this... it's really cool to explain the people how pow and pos is working... but with it you can fill the paper... your diagrams looks amazing too, you spent a few pages again with it...

I think you are working hard in the background and have no time for this things, I will forgive you. You roadmap is really hard, was looking and smiling...
JeffreyS

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 12:25:21 PM

Hi, Everyone,

Just to give you all an update on SecureCloudNet (SCN) crypto coin:  Right now the website SSL is not working, but you can get to our website with this link:

http://securecloudnet.org

We hope to get the SSL cert working again soon.

Please visit us on our Discord Channel:   https://discordapp.com/invite/HQPV2qd

We are getting the project KYD Verified and we will be making a Major Announcement real soon!

Thanks

Jeffrey (Admin of SCN Project)
JeffreyS

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 03:21:43 PM

Hi everyone,  SecureCloudNet is getting KYD verified and a major announcement will be short coming. 
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:45:39 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 07:56:27 PM by MaxWilliam

Hi everyone,  SecureCloudNet is getting KYD verified and a major announcement will be short coming.  

SCN got KYD verified months ago. Now the major team members are gone and the new team paid for new verification via the funds of a member who used to spend money on putting up buy walls. As for the vpscoins.com announcement; lol... R.I.P for fecks sake.

Oh, and by the way:
Good thing you cant delete posts here, right? Why dont you talk more about the wealth distribution of this coin? The top 4 holders are all in the team and thats at least 60-70% of all the coins... Then theres 2-3 others who are all close to the team. So about 80-90% of the coin supply is in the hands of team+former team members. Gotta be the least decentralized coin around right? Maybe only beaten by XRP...

I see no respect to the former core community and sc2 holders are left. This is just nothing now isn't it. And yet you are still here. jeffrey and his new puppeter.

Is this the hello-coin? greetingscoin? Wtf guys. Why dont you just move on? Stop wasting good mens time, like Zio and matricea. They deserve better than this. And Tom with his health situation? Leave them be please.
Take a hint. After I left, the server company wont work with you. You delete my explanation and put out your distorted version when you dont even know how to read a explorer.You ask community for help, no response. You ask exchanges for listings, no help. No one cares about this. At the height we had 2700 users here, now its 1700. 2000 when I left...Sure, still 1700 members , but thats just people joining for free stuff and people who doesn't even care enough about this to push the "leave server" button. Only activity here is from a couple of team members saying hi every now and then. Nice going guys.

No use case? No website? No telegram? No activity on discord. No news. No trading volume other than jeffrey and gutbulge... Just helloes and defending question from some people.
WHO the fuck cares about that donation crap? Come on... Northern "exchange" where only Jeffrey trades?
Last dates of received mails. all nonsense from "marketing" people sending out spam.
some mailing earlier in august to exchanges about listing, but no response since their demands was put forth:P Volume and use case ect... lol.
Nothing serious since I left. Only bogus marketing scams with crazy fees required. No special deals. Jeffrey has a way of messing up things by talking. SCN wont be a success as long as he is involved. Serious people can tell rather quickly and dont want to be involved. I know this as I have gotten questions about him from pretty much every serious thing I tried to get involved with SCN. The weak link isn't hidden, its jeffrey.
JeffreyS

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 11:01:42 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 11:29:31 PM by JeffreyS

Full VPS Server Annoucement!

SecureCloudNet (SCN) is a blockchain project, that will become the leading exchange medium to purchase cloud services from a network of cloud service providers.

Our current circulating supply of SCN coins is just over 3,180,000 SCN coin, with a total of 16 Million Max coins.
Each day only around 700 SCN coins are minted and the total supply will not be reached for 20 years.

We are traded on CryptoBridge, BlockNet, and Northern Exchange.
Our website is http://SecureCloudNet.org and you can visit us on discord with the following link: https://discordapp.com/invite/HQPV2qd
You can also check us out on Masternodes.online link: https://masternodes.online/currencies/SCN/

SecureCloudNet is now offering Full VPS Servers these servers can be used to run masternodes, websites, and any other function of a normal VPS Server that companies like Vultr offers.  A normal $5 server on Vultr sells for $2.50 with the use of the SCN coin.

Please visit this link to purchase VPS Servers with the SCN coin:   https://vpscoins.com/cart.php?gid=3

We also offer a youtube service were you can purchase a youtube video for $20 in SCN coins, visit our discord channels for details.

JeffreyS

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 04:17:14 PM

Please follow SecureCloudNet on Twitter:      https://twitter.com/SecureCloudnet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: