Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
JRoth

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

Ironx is a reputable company and award winning leading global online forex trading brand since 2010. It is great to see they entered crypto industry which is very challenging for the team. I am sure traders globally will be very satisfied for the services and  benefits of trading in the crypto currency market offered by IRONX exchange.
almost 25 million USD got IronX from the token sale, I was a little unsure, because the market was not stable and the ICO average couldn't reach hardcap, but IRONX was able to break 25 million USD, congratulations

It is significantly harder now that the market lost a lot of value and people are less excited about the projects but there are still visionary people left who will invest, this project seems to reach them (including us).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Ironx is a reputable company and award winning leading global online forex trading brand since 2010. It is great to see they entered crypto industry which is very challenging for the team. I am sure traders globally will be very satisfied for the services and  benefits of trading in the crypto currency market offered by IRONX exchange.
almost 25 million USD got IronX from the token sale, I was a little unsure, because the market was not stable and the ICO average couldn't reach hardcap, but IRONX was able to break 25 million USD, congratulations

It is significantly harder now that the market lost a lot of value and people are less excited about the projects but there are still visionary people left who will invest, this project seems to reach them (including us).

I think people who believe in crypto see this project's significance and the effect it can have on the market. With this project, a new stream of investors will join the market in a safe platform. Other exchanges will have to follow IronX and modify their platform accordingly to be able to keep up with IronX.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

I think people who believe in crypto see this project's significance and the effect it can have on the market. With this project, a new stream of investors will join the market in a safe platform. Other exchanges will have to follow IronX and modify their platform accordingly to be able to keep up with IronX.

Other exchanges should also look to be regulated to increase the legitimacy of crypto trading.
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's right. IronX came up with this unique idea. This is a brilliant concept which will surely make IronX standout from the rest.
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

This project has the brightest advisors on board. Kenji Sasaki from Cardano and Alex Hayashi of EmurgoHK.  Both advisors have remarkable success on their respective projects. Hopefully, they can direct IronX to its full potential.

Aside from that, the CEO of IronX is brilliant a guy and have expertise on crypto market. They have the best team to make Ironx succeed.
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

Their private sale was a success in which they collected more than 20 Million Dollars and now their public sale is already close to 23 M when they just started last November 1. This is a good indication that this project can succeed in the near future.  Support from the community is obvious.

And the public sale is already halfway. IronX is really getting a lot of support from the community. This will surely bring them success.
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Wow I just saw on your official website that you were already able to raise USD 22,864,794! Great job and keep them coming!

Just to give an update on this as of nov 17, Public sale is at 24,879,385 USD. Still doing a great job IronX
wealthnook

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

Will IronX have a mobile app? Woll it be available for android and IOS?

IronX will offer the ability for clients to seamlessly trade across all common devices including:
android and IOS systems, desktops, tablets, traditional online trading platform.
wealthnook

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

Their private sale was a success in which they collected more than 20 Million Dollars and now their public sale is already close to 23 M when they just started last November 1. This is a good indication that this project can succeed in the near future.  Support from the community is obvious.

And the public sale is already halfway. IronX is really getting a lot of support from the community. This will surely bring them success.

wow! cant wait to see more of IronX.
wealthnook

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

I am curious about the IRX token, can somebody give me some idea on this and what benefits can a holder get.
wealthnook

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

I have high hopes for IRONX. They have a very dedicated team, pretty solid. They will be the gamechanger of the crypto world.

I agree, IronX will definitely suceed in the near future.
Dreaman_Fly98

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

Cool! Thank you for confirming mate. Would you know the reason behind the restriction?

It depends by the restrictions on those countries. It has nothing to do with IronX. This is for all of the ICO's
gaslyant

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's right. IronX came up with this unique idea. This is a brilliant concept which will surely make IronX standout from the rest.

IronX is going to be a secure exchange because they are regulated and have award winning customer experience. This will attract people who looking into crypto investments.
gaslyant

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

I am curious about the IRX token, can somebody give me some idea on this and what benefits can a holder get.

You get premium services and reduced trading fees while trading. You can learn more about it in pages 25-26 of the whitepaper.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

IronX is going to be a secure exchange because they are regulated and have award winning customer experience. This will attract people who looking into crypto investments.

Sınce they hosted the ABF Conference and when I look at the bonus levels I can definitely tell that they are aiming for the big investors. Those people can buy the tokens for their advantages in the platform and use it while they are trading. Also, this means current users of the platform can get those tokens to get an advantage while trading crypto.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Sınce they hosted the ABF Conference and when I look at the bonus levels I can definitely tell that they are aiming for the big investors. Those people can buy the tokens for their advantages in the platform and use it while they are trading. Also, this means current users of the platform can get those tokens to get an advantage while trading crypto.

I wonder how many of the current user of the IronFx bought this tokens. I don't think we could learn but it's is logical to think they would.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

I wonder how many of the current user of the IronFx bought this tokens. I don't think we could learn but it's is logical to think they would.

That's a great question indeed! Wink And I believe that in due time we'd be able to find out that answer soon, more or less. Cool Also, a poll for that might help to determine how many, if you're so inclined to find out in the future, of course. Cheesy
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

It is really a big advantage being an early contributor and a token holder for IronX because of many good reasons. Aside from the discounts on transaction fees and benefits, Their token is likely to moon up soon.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:50:42 AM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

I totally agree with you. Two leaders in terms of Blockchain and trading. This project is going to be a huge success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: