Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
cHacHi907

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

I'm wondering how many tokens was sold and the price of token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

I think they should re-evaluate their strategies in the ICO tge sale in order to reach the hard cap.

Are you saying this because of the bearish market which affected btc and eth?
wealthnook

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

I'm wondering how many tokens was sold and the price of token.

the token is $0.42 each and tokens sold is worth 24,612,750 USD.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.

It goes to show how strong and big the IronX project is.

This is one of the biggest challenges IronX is facing right now. The current state of the market versus the public sale. But since they have gained the people's trust, They're still doing well in reaching their hardcap.

IronX will surpass this current market with big numbers for sure. BTC Wink
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

I think they should re-evaluate their strategies in the ICO tge sale in order to reach the hard cap.

They're ready and open to suggestions. We'll be expecting some announcement soon I guess.
mymarketinghub

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

What are the countries that cannot participate in the ICO?
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.

It goes to show how strong and big the IronX project is.

This is one of the biggest challenges IronX is facing right now. The current state of the market versus the public sale. But since they have gained the people's trust, They're still doing well in reaching their hardcap.

IronX will surpass this current market with big numbers for sure. BTC Wink

United we stand in this current market, nothing is impossible to achieve.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

They also have the recent Black Friday promo, and I believe that was a success!

This is only the first of the many promos and bonuses that IronX will be giving out to their members and users.
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

This is only the first of the many promos and bonuses that IronX will be giving out to their members and users.

I think this one of their strategies to people to buy more tokens on black Friday. They offered an additional bonus to tokens that were purchased on the particular dates. IronX really know how to play their game.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

The list of countries that can't participatein ICO are the following: USA, Cyprus, Burma, Cote d Ivore, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

The list of countries that can't participatein ICO are the following: USA, Cyprus, Burma, Cote d Ivore, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea.

What is the prohibition of Cyprus?
I understand that the United States because of the regulators and all the others because under the sanctions, but why is Cyprus banned? Honestly, it surprises me, although of course it is your right to limit who will invest in you.
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

I think this one of their strategies to people to buy more tokens on black Friday. They offered an additional bonus to tokens that were purchased on the particular dates. IronX really know how to play their game.

I think you're right. And I realized that the way this promo was set as a promotional strategy is that the outcome will be a both win-win situation for both parties. The investors get their bonuses and the company increased their sales. Their marketing team is a genius!

Hey! I didn't think about that. Yes you're right! It was supposed to be a promotional offer and both parties had an advantage upon participation. Now, who wouldn't want that. Great marketing strategy!
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

I think the beta release was the final platform already.

I have the same concern, but it was cleared already. We just have a different understanding of beta. Smiley
The Alpha and Beta release is not the same. Let me try explain the difference.

The Alpha release is the very first version of the platform that is already working but with minimal features installed yet. For the initial phase, They are to be released (privately) for use to be tested by their internal software testers which are people that were a part or from the core team.

The Beta release will be the next phase of the platform were all the basic features are installed. This version is subjected to be released in the public for beta testers which are actual people from the public who signed up to participate in the beta testing process.

I hope this helps!
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

I have the same concern, but it was cleared already. We just have a different understanding of beta. Smiley

The Alpha release is the very first version of the platform that is already working but with minimal features installed yet. For the initial phase, They are to be released (privately) for use to be tested by their internal software testers which are people that were a part or from the core team.

The Beta release will be the next phase of the platform were all the basic features are installed. This version is subjected to be released in the public for beta testers which are actual people from the public who signed up to participate in the beta testing process.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for pointing that out mate. So the one they're going to release in December will be the Beta release already. And it's supposed to be available in the public for those who signed up to participate as beta testers. I guess they have already done the Alpha stage of the platform since there is no point in broadcasting the release because it will only be used and evaluated internally by people from the production team. Is there somewhere we can sign-up to for those who want to participate in the Beta-testing process? I wish to signup too!
warlock1982

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

I hope this helps!

Thank you for pointing that out mate. So the one they're going to release in December will be the Beta release already. And it's supposed to be available in the public for those who signed up to participate as beta testers. I guess they have already done the Alpha stage of the platform since there is no point in broadcasting the release because it will only be used and evaluated internally by people from the production team. Is there somewhere we can sign-up to for those who want to participate in the Beta-testing process? I wish to signup too!

thanks for sharing! That makes sense. So they are really right on schedule on their roadmap. Beta Version of the platform is going to be released by December. I hope they would be able to provide more info on how we can participate in the Beta testing. i am really excited to see the platform running in front of me.
Bluechipz83

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Was there another airdrop that occurred? I saw the Ironx Official telegram community grow. Any other detail on the airdrop?
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Hitting the hardcap won't be a problem for Ironx. They have great partners and a strong team to back them up. I have a feeling the will hit the hardcap before December 15.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

Hitting the hardcap won't be a problem for Ironx. They have great partners and a strong team to back them up. I have a feeling the will hit the hardcap before December 15.
I saw many projects with a professional team and partners who could not even collect a soft cap.
iamchiara

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

What tokens can be traded on the IronX launch?
warhog15

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:07:34 AM

What tokens can be traded on the IronX launch?

You mean Cryptocurrencies and Altcoins? This is what I saw from their list BCH, BTC, EOS, ETH, LTC, NEO, XLM, XRP, XTZ, IRX, PMA, ADA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: