Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
JRoth

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Was there another airdrop that occurred? I saw the Ironx Official telegram community grow. Any other detail on the airdrop?

The channel got to almost 7K members in quite a little time

they had 1.8k members when I checked it two days ago, that's insane growth. Probably because of the airdrop.

I was in the chat and people were raining in. I think somehow they managed to get a huge amount of people to notice the campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grungelife182

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

I totally agree with you. Two leaders in terms of Blockchain and trading. This project is going to be a huge success.

Not just that, the project is also headed by an expert in the field of trading. Success isn't to far for Ironx.

Success is within reach by IronX, because of their utmost dedication and hard work.

No doubt about that! With the current phase of the ICO, I still think they can be able to hit the main target!
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

I totally agree with you. Two leaders in terms of Blockchain and trading. This project is going to be a huge success.

Not just that, the project is also headed by an expert in the field of trading. Success isn't to far for Ironx.

Success is within reach by IronX, because of their utmost dedication and hard work.

No doubt about that! With the current phase of the ICO, I still think they can be able to hit the main target!

oh yeah definitely. and with the public sale extended until january, i actually think the team is gonna be able to surpass the target!
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

Good to know mate! But is the airdrop still ongoing? Is there a direct link to it?
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.

It goes to show how strong and big the IronX project is.

This is one of the biggest challenges IronX is facing right now. The current state of the market versus the public sale. But since they have gained the people's trust, They're still doing well in reaching their hardcap.

I really believe that there is nothing to worry about with regard to the effect of the current market state. With great support from the Emurgohk and IronFx, every target is attainable!
MikeGarden

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

I think the beta release was the final platform already.

I have the same concern, but it was cleared already. We just have a different understanding of beta. Smiley

Any clarification on this one? I really think that beta is just the testing stage, right?
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

I think the beta release was the final platform already.

I have the same concern, but it was cleared already. We just have a different understanding of beta. Smiley
The Alpha and Beta release is not the same. Let me try explain the difference.

The Alpha release is the very first version of the platform that is already working but with minimal features installed yet. For the initial phase, They are to be released (privately) for use to be tested by their internal software testers which are people that were a part or from the core team.

The Beta release will be the next phase of the platform were all the basic features are installed. This version is subjected to be released in the public for beta testers which are actual people from the public who signed up to participate in the beta testing process.

I hope this helps!

so in order to be included on the testing stage, is there going to be a process for us who would want to participate? or is it automatically open to the public?
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

Good to know mate! But is the airdrop still ongoing? Is there a direct link to it?
IronX's bounty program is still ongoing, you can join the campaign that you like, please visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

IronX's bounty program is still ongoing, you can join the campaign that you like, please visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579

I believe the airdrop is still ongoing. try it here.

register here: https://ironx.coinadmin.com/en/register.
Once registered, click on the Telegram Bounty link, enter your username or phone number for Telegram, and the tokens will be allocated to you.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Was there another airdrop that occurred? I saw the Ironx Official telegram community grow. Any other detail on the airdrop?

The channel got to almost 7K members in quite a little time

they had 1.8k members when I checked it two days ago, that's insane growth. Probably because of the airdrop.

I was in the chat and people were raining in. I think somehow they managed to get a huge amount of people to notice the campaign.

They have a very big success on their campaign and promotions. right now they have more than 8k members on their telegram channel. More and more people believe in IronX.

The number of users is for fools who do not understand how this area works. As in the tweeter and in the telegraph, almost all of these bots or people who came for the drop. The project and how it will be developed is not interesting. As a result, 10 or 20 people write in the group and nothing more.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.
Hitting the hardcap won't be a problem for Ironx. They have great partners and a strong team to back them up. I have a feeling the will hit the hardcap before December 15.
I saw many projects with a professional team and partners who could not even collect a soft cap.

I agree! Too many to mention. I'm so proud with IronX because they'e in just days they were able to reached half of the target.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Yup! There was an airdrop and until now it's still ongoing.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

Hitting the hardcap won't be a problem for Ironx. They have great partners and a strong team to back them up. I have a feeling the will hit the hardcap before December 15.

New update since IronX was affected the bearish market, they will extend the sale until January 15, 2019.  Smiley
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

New update since IronX was affected the bearish market, they will extend the sale until January 15, 2019.  Smiley

Is this for real? Well, good thing they come up with that idea. A lot will be happy with the sale extension of IronX and I'm one of those people.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

I hope Ironx can survive the onslaught of the bear market and reach its hardcap soon. I am confident of what they can do.

When you believe in a thing like IronX, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable. - Walt Disney
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

The project is working, cool, time-tested. I would like the project to provide its users with bonuses from various cash transactions, and bonuses could be spent with partners on the right things. Do you plan to have similar privileges for users?

iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

Is this for real? Well, good thing they come up with that idea. A lot will be happy with the sale extension of IronX and I'm one of those people.

They have the nose for the bull run. Go IronX!
wealthnook

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

I've heard that the ICO was extended. Is that true?
mymarketinghub

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

Yes. It was announced on their TG channel, they said the reason was
"This will give all of our community who are interested in participating, as well as any new comers extra time to get involved in our ICO public sale."
mymarketinghub

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

Yes. It was announced on their TG channel, they said the reason was
"This will give all of our community who are interested in participating, as well as any new comers extra time to get involved in our ICO public sale."

In addition to that the IronX team has decided to extend the ICO until the 15th of January 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: