Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
cHacHi907

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Any Christmas bonus/ bonuses that IronX is offering right now?

I think there's none for now, let's wait for any further announcements. Maybe IronX is cooking something better for the investors.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wealthnook

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

What will happen with my investment just in case I did not pass the KYC?
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

What will happen with my investment just in case I did not pass the KYC?

Your investment will be refunded, but they say that passing KYC will be easy as long as your country is not restricted.
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

As the beta platform is supposed to be launched before the end of the token sale, I think many people are now waiting for the Beta. Then they will decide about investing in IRONX. The raised money can increase very much, however the 24 million dollar which has been already raised is a very big money.

I am one of those people waiting for the Beta release, hopefully they can announce an exact date already.

Same here, let's be more patient. I know IronX has something big in store for us.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

As the beta platform is supposed to be launched before the end of the token sale, I think many people are now waiting for the Beta. Then they will decide about investing in IRONX. The raised money can increase very much, however the 24 million dollar which has been already raised is a very big money.

I am one of those people waiting for the Beta release, hopefully they can announce an exact date already.

There is no exact date. But they have said many times that it will be released before end of December. So, the beta platform will be likely launched in the next 12 days.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:25:22 AM

The security system on the exchange is the most important thing from all aspects. Therefore, the IronX platform will be tested repeatedly through a process called penetration testing by Hosho, which is one of the leaders in blockchain security. In another sense, they will have one of the best in the business when developing, launching and maintaining a secure platform for the user base.
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

There is no exact date. But they have said many times that it will be released before end of December. So, the beta platform will be likely launched in the next 12 days.

I am so excited to see the beta platform. We still have 2 weeks to go until the end of december and I hope they will be able to release it on time. Good luck IronX!
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

I have been waiting for the beta platform for months already and I am so excited to see the beta platform on my hands. 2 weeks left before december ends and they still have no exact date. I hope it won't get extended too.
asishe

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

I have been waiting for the beta platform for months already and I am so excited to see the beta platform on my hands. 2 weeks left before december ends and they still have no exact date. I hope it won't get extended too.
have it on their road map .
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

Same here, let's be more patient. I know IronX has something big in store for us.

I am pretty confident that IronX will be able to follow their roadmap. IronX is always full of surprises.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

I hope it seems they are going to extend the ICO because still, there is a long way to go for the hard cap but due to market fluctuation it is impossible to guess whether they will reach the hard cap or not.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
BMGCoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

best choise i think.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

Just expect the unexpected and go with the flow. Wink
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

Just expect the unexpected and go with the flow. Wink

I couldn't agree more, we don't stress ourselves because definitely, they will release the platform in due time.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

is IRONX really getting funds from the ICO for 24,442,675 USD now? because some projects I see are very difficult to get such funds,
is there evidence that 24 million is not manipulation?  Huh
That's private investors money

My number 1 rule...don't ask just believe! Wink
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

They say Beta will be released in December. Any update on the specific date of the release?
No news yet. Even though everyone is just asking that

We certainly understand and truly appreciate everyone's excitement about the Beta release of the IronX platform. Smiley

Rest assured, we will communicate an update to this within the month, so please stay tuned!. Cool

More importantly, we'd like to thank you and the IronX community as a whole for the unending support to IronX. Wink

Cheers! Grin
I will continue to provide support for IRONX in order to be successful, yes, hopefully Beta will be released from the IRONX Platform at the end of this month. we will continue to monitor the progress of this project and other new information, I will continue to sit and be here. keep to spirit for the IRONX team. Smiley
You will and continue to support IronX because you participated in the bounty campaign to get IRONX prizes. LOL
But what I like about IRONX is the certificate that it has to receive in the world of cryptocurrency trading.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:13:23 AM

They say Beta will be released in December. Any update on the specific date of the release?

Perhaps it's about time to not ask anymore and just wait for them to announce the date. Just saying. Grin
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

Perhaps it's about time to not ask anymore and just wait for them to announce the date. Just saying. Grin
I really want the latest information from the ironx project, how can I not update the ico sales, how many have been sold and how much money has been collected I hope this goes according to plan
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

I don’t know why, but I didn’t see anything interesting in this project ... a common exchange of such 200+

For me the best experience is to be able to be acquainted with the platform and that's the only time I can comment about how good this project is. But just reading wp and see what it offers, I can say that this is a good project.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

We certainly understand and truly appreciate everyone's excitement about the Beta release of the IronX platform. Smiley

Rest assured, we will communicate an update to this within the month, so please stay tuned!. Cool

More importantly, we'd like to thank you and the IronX community as a whole for the unending support to IronX. Wink

Cheers! Grin
I will continue to provide support for IRONX in order to be successful, yes, hopefully Beta will be released from the IRONX Platform at the end of this month. we will continue to monitor the progress of this project and other new information, I will continue to sit and be here. keep to spirit for the IRONX team. Smiley
You will and continue to support IronX because you participated in the bounty campaign to get IRONX prizes. LOL
But what I like about IRONX is the certificate that it has to receive in the world of cryptocurrency trading.

I agree!  Cheesy You have already given your time and effort for the project, the least we can do is to continue the support we've already started.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: