Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?  (Read 1999 times)
Weecoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

The one who will be able to introduce this technology into the lives of ordinary people to make their lives easier will win.

Exactly, who is capable of introducing the blockchain technology into people daily life and society acceptance will hold the first position. In the meantime, we had better take the crypto into account much more than any other blockchain-based services. In my opinion, the nation that make the most adoption with crypto payment systems would be the ultimate pioneer.
Weecoinofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 07:27:00 AM by Weecoinofficial

I see most of comments are concerned about the word "competition" as the vast majority of them is saying there is no competition.
However, I had better mention to a similar competition available in economy between these two countries. We should clarify the fact that this is a kind of implicit, hidden contest among several nations; China and USA as top representative of them.
Hence, please do not repeat "there is no competition" since there is actual a big one.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Who will finally be the Blockchain Leader in the world; USA or China?
The Chinese are not making much effort in cryptocurrency and the blockchain. I see the US dominating them in this technology. There is more acceptance of the blockchain technology in US than in China.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:59:16 AM

The Chinese have already expressed their views when ot comes to crypto currency and opted to ban it in their country resulting in one of the biggest dumps I've seen so far. That being said,i think the US will be ahead on this race because they're more open to crypto currency and actually used it to exchange goods and services.

Weecoinofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

The Chinese are not making much effort in cryptocurrency and the blockchain. I see the US dominating them in this technology. There is more acceptance of the blockchain technology in US than in China.
Please refer us to a couple of solid references that support your idea.
Why do you say China does not make much effort in cryptocurrency and blockchain?
Instead, name some blockchain-based projects under development in USA.
When you provide audience with reliable references, your comment is acceptable much more.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

This contrast is wrong in itself. China and the United States are world-class countries. They will not fail, and the other will succeed. Only common success. There are no losers, and if there are losers, they are weak countries in the economy. Absolutely not between the two countries.
StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

China is likely to win the competition since 1.There are more user base which fueled the success of Alibaba, and Didi. 2. The Chinese government could intervene and gives advantage to the domestic companies, like what they had done in the past to clear the way for monopoly like Baidu or Tencent to grow.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

Why not include the rest of the world?
 Maybe the first who implement some blockchain stuff will be some low/poor county with less overmanipulated gov.

I see a lot of action going around in America Latina, maybe Colombia take the first position  Grin

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

Neither the United States nor China will win the blockchain competition!
I think Japan will win the blockchain competition. Japan has a very friendly attitude towards cryptocurrencies. The government's policy supports the development of cryptocurrencies and blockchains. Japan is another country that is victorious!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

the two countries not only compete in crypto currencies. a lot of fields that become competition between China and the USA. but for crypto currencies, I'm sure China will be the winner
Weecoinofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

the two countries not only compete in crypto currencies. a lot of fields that become competition between China and the USA. but for crypto currencies, I'm sure China will be the winner
Why you claim such this? China is doing well about crypto currencies but there is also a list of banning activities in China. I personally think China does not know what would be the best to do about crypto, and China will not be the final winner unless it open its hug completely against crypto!
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

I don't really care who will gonna win between these two giant countries in the field of blockchain. All i ever wanted is that i am heading into the right direction as i continue to hodl my crypto assets for a long term.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

In terms of innovation, development and design i believe that USA leading their way to blockchain technology but China will follow the lead but with more enhancement of what USA did that they may become world dominance not just globally but also for domestic patriotism. Look what happen to bitcoin mining industry some 5 years ago where it was dominated by European countries but later on China take over and so does with the blockchain technology development USA will lead but shorty after but China will dominate after.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

They are both great countries, and I don’t even see any need for such competition because wasn’t meant to be owned by any body of the government, so they wouldn’t try to take control over it. Even if they want to, how exactly are they going to do that? There can’t be two captains on a ship, there can only be one. But bitcoin is like a ship with no captain, where everyone makes decisions for themselves.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

This is no win or loss. The blockchain is a global technological revolution. In the future, every country will enjoy the service of blockchain. Both China and the United States can make important contributions to the blockchain. The blockchain is the world's, for example, the Internet is now the world.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

If i have to make an educated guess, i think China will win in the blockchain competition considering how serious China is into business field. Seems that business is already in their DNA and that's may be the reason why they always succeed in this field.

itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Undoubtedly, this is China, according to research, 57% of all patents are registered in the People's Republic of China, at 22 percent - products of American design. Therefore, at the moment, China is the global leader in blockchain development.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

I think no country will win in blockchain. China and the United States do not support the development of crypto so traders will not have the opportunity to develop it around the world. so i think it can not have a great future. It can only be anonymous throughout life.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Weecoinofficial (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

I think no country will win in blockchain. China and the United States do not support the development of crypto so traders will not have the opportunity to develop it around the world. so i think it can not have a great future. It can only be anonymous throughout life.
Of course if countries support the development of crypto, it will be accelerated around the globe. But, technology does not essentially need governmental supports to live and grow. It will finally find its way.
hoverdrone

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

I`d prefer Crypto to stay out of politics as it goes against the very concept of Crypto. Being connected to one country or another breaks decentralization and anonymity.
But at things go, China has more than enough changes to win. If Chinese government chooses to support blockchain development, they can achieve everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: