Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TecraCoin (TCR) | PoW/PoSe - Hi-Tech Patented Technologies  (Read 12784 times)
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:41:50 PM

The project is very ambitious with a highly professional team and sets great goals. Please tell me , do you plan to run the bounty of the company .
Bounty company for any project will be suitable, as this is the most sensible advertising through social networks
But there is one drawback, it’s just not always that such an advertisement can bring a good result, usually people order promotion through SEO
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 06:53:03 PM

I see you want to base the work of Nikola Tesla? This is the greatest scientist and if you manage to renew its technology, it will be a breakthrough in the field of energy.
I can't figure out how graphene is connected to Nikola Tesla,or if you've found the lost secret works and patents of this great scientist.
I also still do not understand what the point is, and how they claim to such technologies, most likely a patent has been bought.

Yes, we bought companies that have patents.

Detailed info here:

https://tecracoin.io/our-patents
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:33:47 PM

I see you want to base the work of Nikola Tesla? This is the greatest scientist and if you manage to renew its technology, it will be a breakthrough in the field of energy.
I can't figure out how graphene is connected to Nikola Tesla,or if you've found the lost secret works and patents of this great scientist.
I also still do not understand what the point is, and how they claim to such technologies, most likely a patent has been bought.
I think that it is unlikely that such information will be revealed to you! This is very confidential information!

DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:45:49 PM

I think that it is unlikely that such information will be revealed to you! This is very confidential information!
We will just follow the news of the project, no one will tell us such information, and even if they do, then later just
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:50:47 AM

This project seems to me very interesting and the idea of investing the token in high-tech projects is very promising . Please tell me you already have a partnership with such projects ?

They are already partnered with many organizations - for example, the team was already visiting China and partners there were impressed. It is currently working on a contract with a company quoted on Warsaw Stock Exchange on some implementations of graphene - to give some more accurate updates (to the extent that is allowed). And they already cooperate with Polish scientists and institutes, they have technical and scientific facilities there, as I have already outlined Smiley
The TecraCoin project looks impressive! I was very interested in the concept that these guys offer. Where can I get more detailed information about the project?
All information should be in white paper, or in a proven way to write to the developers and talk to them personally and learn more and more details.
I must have said it wrong... I am interested in information about the facts of the real cooperation of the project with real companies from the real economy. After all, few crypto projects can boast of such achievements.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:35:09 AM

This project seems to me very interesting and the idea of investing the token in high-tech projects is very promising . Please tell me you already have a partnership with such projects ?

They are already partnered with many organizations - for example, the team was already visiting China and partners there were impressed. It is currently working on a contract with a company quoted on Warsaw Stock Exchange on some implementations of graphene - to give some more accurate updates (to the extent that is allowed). And they already cooperate with Polish scientists and institutes, they have technical and scientific facilities there, as I have already outlined Smiley
The TecraCoin project looks impressive! I was very interested in the concept that these guys offer. Where can I get more detailed information about the project?
All information should be in white paper, or in a proven way to write to the developers and talk to them personally and learn more and more details.
I must have said it wrong... I am interested in information about the facts of the real cooperation of the project with real companies from the real economy. After all, few crypto projects can boast of such achievements.
If you enter into contracts with really good projects in the market that are engaged in their positions, then such partners will be very good in the further development of the project.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:01:43 AM

It seems to me that there is no direct connection. This is a flight of imagination of the designer who developed the design for the site and for the thread on the forum. Obviously, he wanted to show that the project is aimed at cooperation with scientists.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:01:54 AM

As I personally think, in order to have cooperation with such companies, you must first show the team good results, and then you can talk about cooperation
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:47:31 AM

It seems to me that there is no direct connection. This is a flight of imagination of the designer who developed the design for the site and for the thread on the forum. Obviously, he wanted to show that the project is aimed at cooperation with scientists.
Most likely it is, but it is necessary to take into account the fact that such experiments require very large financial expenses and you need to be ready for this team
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 12:21:19 PM

Most likely it is, but it is necessary to take into account the fact that such experiments require very large financial expenses and you need to be ready for this team

We need for start $5 000 000, this is soft cap. But this is quite good price for graphene production. We have few VC interested in participate in this production. Especially in white light based on graphene.

Detailed info are in our Business Plan. You can download it on www.tecracoin.io.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:30:58 PM

We need for start $5 000 000, this is soft cap. But this is quite good price for graphene production. We have few VC interested in participate in this production. Especially in white light based on graphene.

Detailed info are in our Business Plan. You can download it on www.tecracoin.io.
Try to hold different conferences with the presentation, give a good advertisement, choose the right target audience for yourself, I think this advice will be useful to you
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:10:08 PM

Now it will be very difficult to collect this amount of money with such a market, this is of course purely my opinion, but it’s quite realistic
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:48:39 PM

Now it will be very difficult to collect this amount of money with such a market, this is of course purely my opinion, but it’s quite realistic
Most often, investors who actually have money do not really pay attention to the state of the market, but work for the future growth.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:06:16 PM

even if the patent was purchased by them. What is strange here ?! The main thing to develop and go forward!

tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 02:37:54 PM

It is never easy Wink  But we have few VC that want put money in us. And we are not company that have only "promise" for sell, but we got labs (everyone can check it in Wroclaw), we got MVP, product, possibility of production graphene, and patents. We are much more then simple ICO. So taking it under consideration, this will not be easy, but it is possible. And we got very strong team. We are well prepared to do it in proper way.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:48:43 PM

Yes, we bought companies that have patents.

Detailed info here:

https://tecracoin.io/our-patents

this is very good news, the whole world thought that many inventions are lost or disappeared without a trace, I congratulate you on this acquisition, now you have great prospects in the development of technology
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:42:32 PM

About airdrop/bounty:

We will run bounty camping in next two weeks.
This is great news! I hope that holding an airdrop or bounty will contribute to the popularization of the project. TecraCoin born to dominate!
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:45:27 PM

I looked at the information on your website, very interesting innovations, these developments are related to the great inventor Nikola Tesla,or not?
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:49:33 PM

About airdrop/bounty:

We will run bounty camping in next two weeks.
This is great news! I hope that holding an airdrop or bounty will contribute to the popularization of the project. TecraCoin born to dominate!
The project is very promising and for its promotion of course you need a community with bounty . If the team decided to hold a bounty company, it is the right decision and I will support the project .
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 04:25:26 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 04:43:10 PM by tecracoin

I looked at the information on your website, very interesting innovations, these developments are related to the great inventor Nikola Tesla,or not?

No, we have our patents, but Tesla was the one of the greater mind of science. Our technology is sometime so outstanding, that people don't believe that is possible. We got records and patents. We have working MVP. But what you say, when look on light bulb and it is lighting without any wires, just lighting. We show it on GraphChina conference, and people low under the table checking that is not a trick. Funny things, but true.

Tesla is a symbol, marketing symbol. Just it.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: