Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TecraCoin (TCR) | PoW/PoSe - Hi-Tech Patented Technologies  (Read 12784 times)
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:37:33 PM

Tecracoin please explain , why there is no answer ?

You say to use bitcointalk ... well anyone can setup 100 accounts here and vote 100 times. So the web vote is more secure in my opinion.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunterold

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:19:29 PM

Tecracoin please explain , why there is no answer ?

Why are you screaming like that?
Everything is fair, I voted
sky1961

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 11:46:19 AM

A lot of votes to postpone the exchange, on 2800 bogus subscribers on telegram and every day they add new users but never a discussion unfortunately this project I think has long since died, change of algorithm, failure to respect the roadmap, now credibility has been lost. ..
chinguyensg

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:50:32 PM

Very dangerous. If this is indeed a scam, it is a very sophisticated scam.

Trick customers, trick users, and trick the dev team also. The dev team is also just a group of employees hired to work, they don't know anything.

Hopefully, things are not that bad.  Hopefully it's just because of the epidemic crisis and they want to sell more their masternodes (acceptable).
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:01:16 AM

I must say I'm disappointed with the exchange listing as they've already said that multiple times to the community that it will be done this quarter but it hasn't. Well, I can understand since the situation worldwide is not nice and I don't doubt a project been sponsored by the EU but if they keep doing this and will not abide by what they say that makes them not trustworthy at all.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 11:04:10 AM

Yes, we have funding from the European Union. Then why would we be a scammer? It's not easy to cheat EU structures, we're under constant supervision.  All the decisions we make are only guided by the good of the project.  As you can see, we have also consulted the important issue of the exchange with you. Most of you have understood our reasons and we are grateful to you for that. The work is still going on, recently a new video was released on YouTube, check it out at this link: https://youtu.be/jGqFoWADLp8
rhomelmabini

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:06:08 AM

Most just want an exchange listing, it's understandable to short term investors but for those long term investors that believe the project can wait, that's certain. The video detail about the exchange listing isn't clear since it's said Q3/Q4, it's best for everyone if you post for a new roadmap on the site so that people know if you really following on it as well, just for sake of transparency.
sky1961

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:39:31 AM

Most just want an exchange listing, it's understandable to short term investors but for those long term investors that believe the project can wait, that's certain. The video detail about the exchange listing isn't clear since it's said Q3/Q4, it's best for everyone if you post for a new roadmap on the site so that people know if you really following on it as well, just for sake of transparency.

What is the use of publishing a new roadmap? So much in the past has been continually disregarded, when we will be at the end of the year other excuses will be invented to move the exchange to 2021 ...
rhomelmabini

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:10:40 AM

What is the use of publishing a new roadmap? So much in the past has been continually disregarded, when we will be at the end of the year other excuses will be invented to move the exchange to 2021 ...
Do you think there's no point in publishing a new one? Even if we argue here the project or the team will never back down to what has already been agreed or do even hear what you spit here. If you wanna quit then leave the project. Well, if they will continue like that then better to go on with what you think as well but as long as they are still working for it then we must see what they got this time. If you can't fathom the pain of not listed them over an exchange then quit and besides even most projects that has been listed on an exchange they end up dying.
sky1961

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 08:55:59 AM

Do you think there's no point in publishing a new one? Even if we argue here the project or the team will never back down to what has already been agreed or do even hear what you spit here. If you wanna quit then leave the project. Well, if they will continue like that then better to go on with what you think as well but as long as they are still working for it then we must see what they got this time. If you can't fathom the pain of not listed them over an exchange then quit and besides even most projects that has been listed on an exchange they end up dying.

To exit the project I would have to sell the coins that I have in my portfolio .... if I could I would do it immediately, as well as my other friends who are in the same situation as me and can't wait to get rid of the coins and forget this project.
rhomelmabini

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:41:49 AM

To exit the project I would have to sell the coins that I have in my portfolio .... if I could I would do it immediately, as well as my other friends who are in the same situation as me and can't wait to get rid of the coins and forget this project.
Since you can't sell it then you probably have to wait for it and lucky for you if you can find a legit buyer these days. If you have invested in it you really know the risks don't cry and pout right now that you can't sell those coins. Rome wasn't just built in a day my friend.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 09:10:55 AM

We are trying to implement the roadmap according to the schedule. We also introduce other solutions that may be good for further project development. It must be taken into account that the situation on the market is changing and we are also adapting to it. All actions we take are aimed at the good of the project, and this will also result in the price of the coin. Thank you to those who believe in us! More info about the development of the project soon.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2020, 04:13:27 PM

Hey guys. Check out our new website http://tecra.space/. It is a beta version of tokenization platform. By the end of 2020 MVP platform will be ready.
Tecra Space is a place for investors and creators. Investing in project is possible by exchanging TecraCoin for tokens. Creator is getting paid by stablecoin.

Creator:
- can list hi-tech or science project
- create tokens for the project and raise funds
- sell tokens for creators
- can't hold own tokens
- get paid by steps (milestones completed)
When the project generates money, creator is obligated to buy tokens from the market.

Investors:
- buy project tokens
- vote for the project to be listed on the platform
- can block the project financing
- can hold or sell project tokens on upcoming Tecra DEX

Commission of successful crowdfund:
3% - goes to the all registered TecraCoin holders as a bonus
2% - TecraCoin goes for burn
2% - Tecra Space commission

https://tecra.space/news/the-launch-of-the-tecra-space-tokenization-platform-beta
John Don

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 07:43:50 PM

I FOUND TECRACOIN ON  https://stakecenter.co/client/exchange/BTC/TCR EXCHANGE AND WHY PRICE IS TO LOW Huh
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 06:41:25 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 10:46:07 AM by tecracoin

I FOUND TECRACOIN ON  https://stakecenter.co/client/exchange/BTC/TCR EXCHANGE AND WHY PRICE IS TO LOW Huh

because it is UNCONFIRMED* exchange and Tecra did not consent for the 'exchange' to list our coin. If someone transfer BTC, they need to be aware that funds can be lost or stolen.

*Edited. We will not refund any lost money if there will be a problem. Wait for Hotbit if you want to trade TCR.
Thomas-TM

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 07:58:04 AM

I FOUND TECRACOIN ON  https://stakecenter.co/client/exchange/BTC/TCR EXCHANGE AND WHY PRICE IS TO LOW Huh

because it is SCAM exchange and Tecra did not consent for the 'exchange' to list our coin. If someone transfer BTC, they need to be aware that funds can be lost or stolen.

What is your proof that this is a scam? If you don't have proof, you can't slander anyone
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 08:53:16 AM

First of all they told Tecra to pay them for the removal from listing even though were not asked to put TCR on the listing in the first place. They threatened to sell TCR at a dumping price if the company would not comply. Tecra issued a formal letter asking to remove TCR from said listing. Their answer? Tecra needs to pay for the listing. This is not a way to conduct an exchange.
Thomas-TM

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 09:21:24 AM

First of all they told Tecra to pay them for the removal from listing even though were not asked to put TCR on the listing in the first place. They threatened to sell TCR at a dumping price if the company would not comply. Tecra issued a formal letter asking to remove TCR from said listing. Their answer? Tecra needs to pay for the listing. This is not a way to conduct an exchange.

Do you have any screenshots of this conversation? if not, you have no proof and you are deceiving the tecra comunnity. Only not made in paint Smiley

and your code is available to the public
rhomelmabini

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 11:10:52 AM

Glad to know this has been re-open. Apart from masternodes will there be a reward for those tecracoin holders?

@*BITCOIN* @Thomas-TM I guess you're those dumb guys that always do spread FUD on the Tecracoin telegram group. Okay, let's say that your beloved stake etc. exchange scam but likely it will try to scam. The official of the tecra project already said so that they have not consent the exchange to list the coin on that scammy looking site.

Again I also have doubt on that exchange, it's easy to create a discord channel and process fake payment and withdrawals. Let us see if that stakecenter will still exists until 2022 because Tecracoin's roadmap is that far from now.
Thomas-TM

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 11:36:35 AM

Other coins are on the this exchange and there was not a single word that it was a scam and that everything works and is transparent on the discord you can see all payments and withdrawals.
I use this exchange and so far I have not seen any negative word about a scam, and as for your project, the code is publicly available to anyone and without your consent anyone can add to the exchange your project, you have no evidence that this exchange is a scam, you should not write like this.

These are the facts.

@*BITCOIN* @Thomas-TM I guess you're those dumb guys that always do spread FUD on the Tecracoin telegram group. Okay, let's say that your beloved stake etc. exchange scam but likely it will try to scam. The official of the tecra project already said so that they have not consent the exchange to list the coin on that scammy looking site.

Again I also have doubt on that exchange, it's easy to create a discord channel and process fake payment and withdrawals. Let us see if that stakecenter will still exists until 2022 because Tecracoin's roadmap is that far from now.

have you read exactly what I wrote? Where is the evidence of their conversation that the stakecenter wants to pay for the removal of the coin? where are these "threats" selling at a lower price?

I dont see this. Anyone can write the Roadmap, but will be do it as it says?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: