Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TecraCoin (TCR) | PoW/PoSe - Hi-Tech Patented Technologies  (Read 12784 times)
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 03:06:36 PM

I hope ... two years and no exchange !

It seems that the time is not short to look forward to the next 2 years, seeing that the exchange doesn't come, But do not give up too quickly with all that you have fought for. think again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 356
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 01:40:32 PM

❗️Tecra News❗️

👉As we promised, today there will be a bit about the economic situation in the world during this difficult time.  💲

👉 Professor Krzysztof Piech commented on the oil price, the stock exchange and the development of the whole situation.  👨‍🏫

👉 What caused the bubble to burst❓ You can already check it under the link below. 🎥

👉 The interview is in Polish, so we recommend to switch on authorized subtitles.  🇵🇱🇬🇧

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0TrYW_BIsU
parsicoin

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:49:08 PM

Hello, please fill this form for listing on Pars Exchange :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjem42XIcsZrEMPH-3RB53IAcmZvphSk9qC3XlSvzivvjFsQ/viewform
you can apply for voting for free, if you wanted to get listed faster and on all Pairs (BTC,LTC,ETH,USDT and RIAL Fiat) we had a 50% discount offer for a limited time.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 09:32:38 AM

Hello, please fill this form for listing on Pars Exchange :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjem42XIcsZrEMPH-3RB53IAcmZvphSk9qC3XlSvzivvjFsQ/viewform
you can apply for voting for free, if you wanted to get listed faster and on all Pairs (BTC,LTC,ETH,USDT and RIAL Fiat) we had a 50% discount offer for a limited time.

We are sorry, but we are not intrested in Pars Exchange.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 10:45:52 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2020, 07:58:42 AM by tecracoin

Now every country is focusing in order to reduce the virus spreading by lockdown, this makes most of the economies of the country will be in the downturn. Virus spreading makes many countries are facing a lot of issues where people are losing their lives. In this situation, we need to stay strong in the market.

We are doing our best to keep Tecra developing and, as you know, every hole is coming out stronger and richer with new experiences Smiley
We're still working and we're fine, today we'll let you in on the secret of what we're developing. 👨‍💻

👉In the blockchain industry, security is the most important aspect for any project or business. If a blockchain isn’t secure, it’s simply a matter of time before it gets hacked. We've implemented MTP protocol to make our blockchain safer and trustable. ❗️Now it's the turn for Delayed Proof of Work!❗️

Delayed Proof of Work (dPoW), does that tell you anything? It's a mechanism designed by the Komodo project. And what does that mean❓🤔

👉dPow is a modified version of the Proof of Work (PoW) consensus algorithm, which uses Bitcoin's Hashpower as a way to permanently increase the security of both networks. 🔑

👉How does it work?

Every 10 minutes the Komodo system copies its block hash. This copy is saved in the Bitcoin blockchain network in a process called notarization. This process involves backing up the Komodo block hash, which is then saved in the Bitcoin blockchain.

👉Why every 10 minutes?
Notaries nodes select a block hash that already has about 10 minutes to make sure that the whole network is correct and the block is valid. They simply record the block's hash from a previously extracted block. ⛓

👉dPoW is currently used in conjunction with the Bitcoin blockchain network, but can also be used as an extension to blockchain networks using the UTXO model (Unspent transaction output). 🔧

👉The dPow mechanism is not considered to be a consensus algorithm, but simply a security mechanism, which is an add-on. So to sum up again, dPow relies on frequent backups to ensure that in the event of a network crash or successful attack, all data can be recovered quickly. 🛠

🔎You can find out more at Binance Academy or at https://komodoplatform.com/delayed-proof-of-work/🔍
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 08:18:20 AM

We are considering only the best exchanges with good reputation. Of course having good liqudity is one of the main factor. We want to be sure that our community will have safe enviroment and there will be possibility to develop.

❗️TECRA NEWS❗️

Our COO, prof. Krzysztof Piech has written recently an article about the devastating effect of the Coronavirus on the economy.  The Polish version of the article was published by "Forbes Polska" on March 19, 2020
https://www.forbes.pl/opinie/ekonomista-ostrzega-przed-koronawirusem-idzie-kryzys-gospodarczy/t43846e

The below article is a modified version, translated into English.

In this article, he has written about:
1️⃣ Background of the crisis
2️⃣ Forecast
3️⃣ How Poland is prepared for the crisis
4️⃣ First policy actions against the crisis
5️⃣ Next policy actions
6️⃣ Social consequences of the crisis
7️⃣ Integrity

Read more 👉 https://steemit.com/crisis/@bax/it-s-the-supply-side-crisis-stupid?fbclid=IwAR3yN0zKa3hOAccodgrr55CIOAlOLTh_407szmi-KoxY5k7eSr8hmeM80hE

Enjoy reading🤓
sky1961

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 09:20:21 AM

At block 300000 the miners' premium will go from 1% to 5%, in my opinion this is not a good thing as the coins will increase and with the few miners it will not help to maintain a high price when it is put into an exchange, I think that whoever bought the ICO will see its value depreciated considerably.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 10:20:37 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2020, 12:02:20 PM by tecracoin

At block 300000 the miners' premium will go from 1% to 5%, in my opinion this is not a good thing as the coins will increase and with the few miners it will not help to maintain a high price when it is put into an exchange, I think that whoever bought the ICO will see its value depreciated considerably.

1% reward will stay untill we enter the exchange. Don't worry  Grin

❗️TECRA COIN AT THE UNIVERSITY COURSE❗️

📌This week, professor Krzysztof Piech carried out the first in the world univeristy course on the use of blockchain in companies 🤓😊

📌The course is designed for his students who learn about TecraCoin as one of the real-life example of ICOs😁🔥

Would you like to participate in such an online course?
sky1961

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 01:24:22 PM

Even if it remains at 1%, the price would still remain lower than the lowest price paid for the ICO. Unlike the others who decrease the prizes on coins in mining over time with Tecracoin the opposite happens, I can't understand this policy ... the more the coins increase the more the price on the exchange will drop.
 We are now at block 289000 and in two weeks it will rise to 5%, if you say that it remains at 1% there are two cases: exchange within two weeks or the mining program that you declared on your website is not respected, in this the latter case would be very serious and certainly will not benefit the image of this project in which I continue to believe!

http://www.salassameteo.org/tm2/tcr.jpg
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 09:29:33 AM

1% will remain.

Thank you for these kind words. We are still working, soon you will see more news from our side.
sky1961

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 10:20:44 AM

1% will remain.

Thank you for these kind words. We are still working, soon you will see more news from our side.

Well, excellent decision to protect the future price of Tecracoin on the exchange. Good job !
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:29:34 AM

1% will remain.

That's good to know and besides if it change the soonest I think investors will put some doubts over it.

By the way, I am active on your telegram group and here just always seeing the progress and I think your team does even during this time, always keep up the good work. Exchanges will not falter any time soon just keep doing what's best for tecra and I'll just hope it will not be moved again.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 09:41:55 AM

❗️Good Morning❗️
Our Blockchain developer Rafał Kiełbus will introduce you into TecraCode and its updates. What we have already done, what we are currently working on and what we plan to implement. Let's watch it! 🔐 (Subtitles are available)

Briefly:
👉The restart of testnet
👉Move the changes in the reward distribution in time
👉Implemented Komodo dPoW
👉Update the code after ZCoin
👉Introducing a masternode voting.
👉We will run timelock system and TecraCoin deposits.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjYA1zHZG08
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 01:21:34 PM

Tecra is the best project I've been involved with since I was familiar with crypto. The team is really serious, transparent and always updates their activities consistently. I'm proud to be part of their marketing in the past even though until now it has not yet entered the crypto market. But I believe, the team prepared good plans for the community.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
sky1961

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:51:02 PM

Tecra is the best project I've been involved with since I was familiar with crypto. The team is really serious, transparent and always updates their activities consistently. I'm proud to be part of their marketing in the past even though until now it has not yet entered the crypto market. But I believe, the team prepared good plans for the community.

Project a little snubbed by people for now, almost total absence of conversation on the telegram and discord channel, few miners, we are few in whom we believe in this project, we add the fact that it is now two years with no possibility of exchange and perhaps this explains everything , it will mean that we will be rewarded in due time when Tecracoin is successful !
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 08:51:58 AM

❗️MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE FOR ALL USERS AND TNODES❗️

Changelog:
➡️Mainnet hardfork (reward cycle moved +200k blocks)
➡️Testnet reset

👉Link to wallets
https://tecracoin.io/wallets
👉 Link to YT instruction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHYBIE0ZZpA
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:50:28 PM

High confidence, that's very good. but it's worth looking for another project that might be as good as this project. Don't depend on one project that you think is very good and give a little hope to other projects to participate.

saimon27

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 05:52:39 PM

❗️MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE FOR ALL USERS AND TNODES❗️

Changelog:
➡️Mainnet hardfork (reward cycle moved +200k blocks)
➡️Testnet reset

👉Link to wallets
https://tecracoin.io/wallets
👉 Link to YT instruction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHYBIE0ZZpA

Why is the project not sticking to the goals of Whitepaper?
Is very unstable and uncertain when you don't stick to blockhain design assumptions and assumptions about rewarding miners for a block change? I will not be surprised how the miners leave the mining fields because the project supports masternodes at their expense !!!
chinguyensg

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:09:13 AM

What is the relationship between Graphene and TCR coin? Or simply: TCR is a coin of a company that is researching Graphene?

If only looking at the concept of Crypto, TCR is just a copy of XZC, nothing special, it's not like other creative coins like: ZEC, LINK, KDA.
This coin is not a stock code so investing in it is risky.
tecracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 08:42:34 AM

What is the relationship between Graphene and TCR coin? Or simply: TCR is a coin of a company that is researching Graphene?

If only looking at the concept of Crypto, TCR is just a copy of XZC, nothing special, it's not like other creative coins like: ZEC, LINK, KDA.
This coin is not a stock code so investing in it is risky.

Why is the project not sticking to the goals of Whitepaper?
Is very unstable and uncertain when you don't stick to blockhain design assumptions and assumptions about rewarding miners for a block change? I will not be surprised how the miners leave the mining fields because the project supports masternodes at their expense !!!

This document may contain “forward-looking statements” - that is, declarations related to events in the future. These declarations often refer to the future business and organizational plans of TecraCoin and often include words such as “expect”, “intend”, “plan”, “will”, “would”, “estimate”, “forecast” or “aiming”. These declarations, by nature, relate to issues that are uncertain to a varying extent.” - One of the front pages of Whitepaper.

It is obvious that we have to make decisions that are best for the project. We believe that our community understands our actions and strongly supports us. Especially during a pandemic and difficult market situation, we must take careful actions to make it work out best for the project and our community.

TecraCoin is a combination of scientists, investors and crypto users. We cooperate with INTiBS (Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research) and together with them we have patented graphene product (e.g. graphene bulb).
All this will allow for the construction of an investment platform in the future, where every scientist will be able to tokenize their patents and then commercialize them. Any investment is risky, even in BTC or Tesla. No one can assure you that it will bring you 100% profit. This is the basic knowledge of investing.

With TCR you will be able to buy graphene light bulb tokens, which will be bought up for the profit from selling the bulb and burned. A form of dividend from the company producing the graphene light bulb. Every investment is risky. Tecra is a project based on companies, real business related to technology, which cannot be said about ZXEC, LINK and KDA.

If this is not innovative, then what is?  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: