Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest  (Read 313 times)
mad_lewis (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

Guys give me please some tips how to invest?
ElvisSinatra

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

Determine your direction. This can be considered a self-assessment question. You need to honestly look at yourself and determine who you want to be (what kind of trader). Many daydreamers dream of Hollywood day traders, who earn their fortune through day trade. However, day trading is extremely stressful, and if you are able to quickly lose money if you don't have enough time to monitor the market continuously and especially when you don't know what you are doing, should have a strong market psychology.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

Determine your direction. This can be considered a self-assessment question. You need to honestly look at yourself and determine who you want to be (what kind of trader). Many daydreamers dream of Hollywood day traders, who earn their fortune through day trade. However, day trading is extremely stressful, and if you are able to quickly lose money if you don't have enough time to monitor the market continuously and especially when you don't know what you are doing, should have a strong market psychology.

Or, you can buy a GUNBOT license.  Smiley   I'm using the "emotionless" strategy, which does small automatic buys and sells making me a constant profit.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
MarioDylan

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

You can learn to learn how to manage a property, psychology as well as practice by trade, the long experience is also thicker.
P.J.Simone

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

When trading alone, you have no one to trade the questions, see charts and share experiences for one another. Some people have negative thoughts about shared groups of hash signals, while others praise them for the blue cloud. If you want to join such a community, I encourage you to join research-based groups. You need to learn to read the market effectively and know how to protect yourself. What would you do if the group you are joining collapsed when you still don't know about crypto investment? Thus, you will have to bear the consequences in one way or another. You can pay a fee to learn, to lose money to learn the experience or both. when I first started, I joined the paid team and so far, I do not regret the thing. there. I would not have the knowledge and skills of the present if I had not done so in the past.
NinaOasis

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Your goal is to own more BTC or invest more altcoin? Remember to answer that question when building an investment fund. If your goal is to own multiple BTCs, be careful not to be too dependent on a coin.
Nayem01536

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

5 Easy Ways To Start Investing With Little Money

1. Try the cookie jar approach
2. Let Betterment invest your money for you
3. Enroll in your employer’s retirement
4. Put your money in low-initial-investment mutual funds
5. Play it safe with Treasury securities
I think this Way is Improve or help. 
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:25:16 AM

If you going to invest your money you should have enough knowledge about it. Take note all kind of investment are risky and you should be careful. As of now I have investment in some cryptocurrencies and some of money are in gambling. Investing in gambling is one of the fastest way to earn money even it is too risky I always take the risky because I know the more you take the risk, the more you can earn huge amount of money.
stitch101

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:38:33 AM

If you going to invest your money you should have enough knowledge about it. Take note all kind of investment are risky and you should be careful. As of now I have investment in some cryptocurrencies and some of money are in gambling. Investing in gambling is one of the fastest way to earn money even it is too risky I always take the risky because I know the more you take the risk, the more you can earn huge amount of money.
I know that investing in gambling is a good way to earn income but there are still risk if you this kind of investment. I already try to invest and play in gambling and I earn little amount of money. Do you really think that investing in gambling can really help you to earn huge amount of money?
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:22:08 AM

If you going to invest your money you should have enough knowledge about it. Take note all kind of investment are risky and you should be careful. As of now I have investment in some cryptocurrencies and some of money is in gambling. Investing in gambling is one of the fastest ways to earn money even it is too risky I always take the risky because I know the more you take the risk, the more you can earn huge amount of money.
And also the more risk you take even if you fail but it is also a lesson and experience. Most of us right now due to what happened in the market are referring their earnings through gambling because it is one of the fastest ways to earn as what you have said. You can also do long term investment, like buying a coin which is actually profitable in the near future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:54:39 AM

I know that investing in gambling is a good way to earn income but there are still risk if you this kind of investment. I already try to invest and play in gambling and I earn little amount of money. Do you really think that investing in gambling can really help you to earn huge amount of money?
That's true mate that investing in gambling is one of the best way to earn income. Most of the people now tend to invest in gambling because of instant money. We can really make money from gambling. Investing or playing gambling will help to make huge amount of money and if you will invest your money I suggest to visit this site.
Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:13:37 AM

Investing is a very crucial decision to make, so I'm glad you're curious about how the process works when investing in altcoins or ICO's. So, before you invest you gotta make sure that you've already done thorough research on that coin. After that, trust your guts and invest on that coin, go to their site and there will be links for you to check on their presale discounts or any other features and invest via ETH or BTC. I personally advise you to invest in Bitrus (BTRS) right now, for all its new and unique platform it supports, it's also a crypto exchanger so you can have a 50% discount on trading fees.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:41:33 AM

Before you start you'll know a lot of information about the process.
Use secure sites
Investment in small quantities.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:42:47 AM

5 Easy Ways To Start Investing With Little Money

1. Try the cookie jar approach
2. Let Betterment invest your money for you
3. Enroll in your employer’s retirement
4. Put your money in low-initial-investment mutual funds
5. Play it safe with Treasury securities
I think this Way is Improve or help. 
Thank you for this simple but valuable information.
Special for beginners in the field of investment.
It's basic rules.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:36:21 PM

Investing is a very crucial decision to make, so I'm glad you're curious about how the process works when investing in altcoins or ICO's. So, before you invest you gotta make sure that you've already done thorough research on that coin. After that, trust your guts and invest on that coin, go to their site and there will be links for you to check on their presale discounts or any other features and invest via ETH or BTC. I personally advise you to invest in Bitrus (BTRS) right now, for all its new and unique platform it supports, it's also a crypto exchanger so you can have a 50% discount on trading fees.
Is it really an ongoing ICO right now ? What other features do they have? just drop the link so I can access. Thanks in advance.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:31:31 PM

There are many kind of investment and you should know that all of them are risky but still investment or investing are profitable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:32:34 PM

Well i guess it will be depending on your capacities.

If you can stand investing for long term holding then much better

But if you are looking for daily profit then you must face all the consequences of failure or gains,but this is the most riskiest part of crypto trading
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:40:32 PM

Never invest money you can't afford to loose.
Also diversify your investment, don't put all eggs in one basket.
Study market and follow advice from the more experienced investors.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:05:20 PM

There are many kind of investment and you should know that all of them are risky but still investment or investing are profitable.
Indeed. not all investment will have a good result but once you take the risk there is a chance that you can hit jackpot. Do you know some good investment?
tiptravel

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:28:59 PM

The first and only rule for investment - do not be afraid to lose money
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: