Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What food restaurant do you suggest for a date?  (Read 535 times)
TomWilson32959 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

I am planning to date my girlfriend what would be the best food do you suggest?
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

Find out what she likes. Don't try something you never tried on a first date. For example, don't try to go for a Chinese restaurant if none of you ever been here before because it will turn into a bad experience if you don't like it.
Instead, I would bring her to a nice place which is CLEAN.
If you are living in a nice city like London or New York City, I can tell you some restaurants
where you can go and enjoy your time. For example, restaurants which at 9pm have
some nice music you can dance with her.

Good luck!!
Becksinsky

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

I think Chinese or Asian cuisine! This is everybody love. And girls especially like sushi.
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

If she has a favorite food or kind of food, definitely take her there! If you aren't sure, Japanese is always a good choice, as is Italian. I personally love Mexican and so does my partner, so we get that a lot!
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

i have to challenge to you and your girl friend to cobra blood restaurant
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

If your a wiz kid in the kitchen.. take her to a horrid little restaurant, apologise for the awful experience and tell her you would like to make it up to her next time by cooking something really nice at your place...

BOOM third base!

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

What does she like? What is she allergic to? How about religion? Personal beliefs? Nowadays there are so many things to consider before you even take someone to a date.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

a nice environment, nice food also, a place that u afford to, as long she likes the food, that would be nice
YanaVorob

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

This date should be romantic, so I recommend you small Italian or French restaurant with beautiful music. The most important part of the evening is delicious food, don’t forget about it 😉
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

It really does depend on her preference. Talk to her and find out what she likes. I recently tried an Asian cuisine at this restaurant in my area and it was sooo good.  Another high point of the meal that day was that I got to pay with Crypto!  It was so cool paying for a meal with my Tapcoins and I plan to visit the place again,  if only so I can remind myself again that this cryptoadoption is finally happening.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

It really does depend on her preference. Talk to her and find out what she likes. I recently tried an Asian cuisine at this restaurant in my area and it was sooo good.  Another high point of the meal that day was that I got to pay with Crypto!  It was so cool paying for a meal with my Tapcoins and I plan to visit the place again,  if only so I can remind myself again that this cryptoadoption is finally happening.

I have actually used tapcoin before and I enjoyed it.  I payed for a room at a hotel and I just thought to ask if they used the hooch app,  and funnily enough they did. 
But taking your date out also has to do with a place you enjoy too.  Do your research,  find out what will work for the both of you.
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

First : restaurant that serves food that she like ( you should be open to ask her about this, usually they won't refuse to tell)
Second : Choose place that's not too crowded/loud. Quiet place is preferred for talking.
Last : choose some place that you will enjoy too Cheesy. Will help to keep you from being too stressful about the date.
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:40:26 AM

Oysters - solely because they are aphrodisiacs which has been proven by scientists! So going to have to be a seafood restaurant my friend! Casanova used to eat 50 of them for breakfast. Here's an article i found about it with more information : https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1486054/Raw-oysters-really-are-aphrodisiacs-say-scientists-and-now-is-the-time-to-eat-them.html
jillianxxx

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

Try something exotic if you want to make this date memorable. Maybe Arabic or Indian?
earlytrade24

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

In terms of cuisine, it should be something she enjoys. Then when selecting the restaurant, pick something with a nice ambience. Not too fancy, not too casual.
Kristine_R02

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

As for me, the best dish for a date is something italian. It is the most amazing cuisine I've ever tried. Such restaurants are always decorated so romantically that it really worth visiting, if you are having a date. But anyway you should go to the restaurant you like, if you like chinese cuisine, go and try it
thirsten

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

In my opinion you can't beat French cuisine. Sometimes hard to find a decent restaurant depending where you are but most cities have at least one that's reputable and good.
Jessika L.

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

Choose something that everyone likes. Like Italian restaurant. Everyone likes pizza and pasta, and everyone knows how to use fork and knife and not feel embarrassed. 
jeanetteLine

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

Choose some fancy, and didn't discover yet place by your date. But, before, you can ask her about preferences. What she likes, and what doesn't.
MikeGarden

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

I wouldn't suggest a fancy resto, instead an overlooking place with great cold climate would do the magic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: