Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Over 500% Profit In Forex Monthly  (Read 436 times)
princess11 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Make Over 500% Profit In Forex Monthly

Forex trading is a genuine and big business you can do online and make a living. You can make money even from the comfort of your own home. It can serve as primary or secondary source of income.

We can teach you how to trade Forex and become your own master and you can be making over 500% profit monthly. Its a one on one online training spanning 2 - 3 weeks from Monday to Friday, 2 hours daily. You choose time that is very convenient for you for the training. Its a very detailed and comprehensive training and you can ask questions in the process. You don't need a laptop to start. You can trade forex with your mobile phone. The trading techniques you will learn will definitely turn around your life and you will start making big money online.
PROMO: The fee for the training is just $20 from 1st of November to 16th of November 2018. After the promo ends, fee will be $100. Take advantage of the promo and be empowered for great success.
We have proofs of accounts that make over 500% monthly.

+++++ If you don't want to trade but you like us to manage your forex account for you, contact us today. We will accept $200 minimum for accounts from 1st of November to 16th of November. After this period, minimum we accept will be $1,000.

Take advantage of this. WhatsApp us today to get started. +2..3..4....7...0...6...2...3...5...5....5....8... .1..

Email -globafeatservices@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day.
Zerbis

Activity: 335
Merit: 15

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

+234....

Nigerian Phone Number .

Why you don't get a job instead of try to scam people?

Forex trading is a genuine and big business you can do online and make a living. You can make money even from the comfort of your own home. It can serve as primary or secondary source of income.

We can teach you how to trade Forex and become your own master and you can be making over 500% profit monthly. Its a one on one online training spanning 2 - 3 weeks from Monday to Friday, 2 hours daily. You choose time that is very convenient for you for the training. Its a very detailed and comprehensive training and you can ask questions in the process. You don't need a laptop to start. You can trade forex with your mobile phone. The trading techniques you will learn will definitely turn around your life and you will start making big money online.
PROMO: The fee for the training is just $20 from 1st of November to 16th of November 2018. After the promo ends, fee will be $100. Take advantage of the promo and be empowered for great success.

+++++ If you don't want to trade but you like us to manage your forex account for you, contact us today. We will accept $200 minimum for accounts from 1st of November to 16th of November. After this period, minimum we accept will be $1,000.

Take advantage of this. WhatsApp us today to get started. +2..3..4....7...0...6...2...3...5...5....5....8... .1..

Have a wonderful day.

Don't look back in anger
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

In my country there are so many such services. But when I was profitable, I could not withdraw because of the many reasons that the floor owner offered. I no longer believe in such organizations. Hope everyone will be careful when joining!

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

+234....

Nigerian Phone Number .

Have a wonderful day.

The mere fact that it's a Nigerian number isn't enough reason it should be labelled a scam. The online space is replete scammers of all races. That being said, the OP even if legit did a poor job selling his service. No website, but a phone number and email that anyone can just create in minutes. No sane person will give their trading portfolio (money) to a random person on the internet to manage. So, this in my opinion is failed attempt at whatever it is.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

That would be really unfortunate. I started doing some study on forex trading and i love to go for a legit site. A lot of strategies needs to be learn from all the stuff though. Hope i can master it in a time comes.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

500% in just one month? LOL

Why do you need people if you can make so much money? why do you even bother?!

It is too good to be true!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
TensaiSenpai

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

Cheesy well this was the first post I read on the site; mainly because I thought it'd make me lol. But all the responses had me ROFLMFAO. Not literally. literally I chuckled... a lot. Okay now to find an interesting thread since my need for mindless troll threads is sated. cheers
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:56:00 AM

If really you can make that profit, you will become milyuner in 1 years by use compounding strategy. Trading forex is leverage trading that has more risk than spot trading, and normally the expert trader possible to earn profit about 20% monthly by consistently. I was learn forex trading in 1 years but still hard for me to earn consistent profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:59:48 AM

This is a web for cryptocurrency, why do you promote things outside of crypto, if you want to teach trading it is better to focus on bitcoin, not forex and others. And it sounds like fraud, with quite a large profit of up to 500%, wow amazing!
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

This is a web for cryptocurrency, why do you promote things outside of crypto, if you want to teach trading it is better to focus on bitcoin, not forex and others. And it sounds like fraud, with quite a large profit of up to 500%, wow amazing!

Its not fraud my friend. In forex managed account, once we start trading for you, you can always log into your own trading terminal and see how we trade. You can monitor our trading and how we trade. You can also learn our strategy by looking at how we trade. Nobody has access to withdraw your money except the owner of the account. Nothing is hidden. Now, it is not every month we make 500% profit. Sometimes its much less. To trade forex and make consistent profit, you need good strategy and using a good strategy does not erase losses but you are able to gain and earn consistent profit.

There is no need to waste time friends. The promo has already started. You can come and be a part if it before it ends. You have everything to gain.
Stop stressing yourself and us mate, no one will ever see this as anything they will even want to be delving into, no matter how gullible you think people are.

We are in a world filled with a lot of scam and there is absolutely no way I will be stupid enough to just trust every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes my way with some promise of some 500% profit monthly which on its own is even absurd.

Like people said, if you are making that huge amount of money, you will not even be trying to be defensive at the moment, as you will be making so much you will care less about anyone.

I trade Forex, and promising 500% is actually crazy, and anyone who falls for that bull crap will definitely need to go for some lecture on how to be wise in life. I really do not want to care whether you are a scam or not, but you really do not have anything at all to pitch here, and I am sure that even 2 year old kid will smell the bullshit here from afar.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

The best ever traders won't make even close to 500% profit every month, they might do it on some freak months but they'd be happy with 500% a year. This is clearly a scam and people should take care with this. I guess this scam isn't working too well on forex forums so they're trying over here in the hope of better success.

withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

500% in just one month? LOL

Why do you need people if you can make so much money? why do you even bother?!

It is too good to be true!

That is true, if indeed he has the knowledge can bring a lot of profit, he will not teach for anyone who knows.
We must be careful with him.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

Like I said before, we are instaforex partner. We are looking for new clients for the broker and we will empower you to trade on your own by way of training you and giving you some good trading techniques you can use and earn profit in forex.

This translates into

We get paid for everyone of you suckers that signs up, so we'll promise you anything.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Have a wonderful day.
And you think anyone will fall for this and just put their funds in your hands with just your Gmail account and your newbie account? LOL
Firstly, this idea of telling people to make over 500% monthly in Forex is one of the reasons why people have been led blindly into thinking that things will always just keep being rosy like that.

Anyone who wants to trade should go and learn, as there is no shortcut to it and anyone who is not ready to at least learn, should use trusted services or brokers who offer some investment, for instance Alpari that is commonly known than just some random stranger offering heaven on earth here.
Lotermity91

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

+234....

Nigerian Phone Number .

Have a wonderful day.
I am not saying this does not sound as a scam actually as there is so much red flag to everything the OP have said, which a lot of people that are wise enough will always know better not to even delve into such things, but the fact that you are using the fact that it comes from a region based on the area code, is pretty absurd.

You have to understand in case you do not know that scam is everywhere and associated to every country in the world, and if all you do with your own due diligence is to use area code to detect whether something is scam or not, then I can gladly tell you, that you are seeing things the wrong way.
forked human

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

Have a wonderful day.
To manage a trade account will I have to pay first or after the services? And I don’t really like forex trading cause I have not seen anyone that has been making success in it, lots of people I know that have tried it all failed, so I don’t usually consider it a good option. I’m having trust issues when it comes to things like this, they don’t really work for me.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:57:49 PM

Forex is yielding big money no doubt about that but the unfortunate thing about some of these paid services is when they put a limit timeframe for joining with cheap price and joining late for a higher fee, that is annoying and makes one think of scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: