Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:32:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6463 times)
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
Perhaps you could provide some backing data about what you are saying, cause if not, it could only became a fraud news that could also worsen the current condition.
Making people loosing their mind and then blindly selling their coins for nothing.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:20:48 AM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Some very promising projects, which issue digital tokens, I will hold it for a long time.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

What are you trying to imply mate? Alert for what? You know that if you are an investor you should be ready for all kind of consequences in crypto. Very risky to invest here in crypto but you choose to invest so be always be ready to lose some money if worst scenario came.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
Only you can decide, I believe by now you know that some projects are likely to be scam and die off soon, this type of projects you need to move away from them, and remember also that pump and dump do always end well because alot of people turned forever to bagholders which is something one must avoid

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

Perhaps you could provide some backing data about what you are saying, cause if not, it could only became a fraud news that could also worsen the current condition.
Making people loosing their mind and then blindly selling their coins for nothing.
yes this is kind of fud, this forum should be clean of news like this. there is no data and facts so that this information only creates concern. this is a kind of personal panic and not worthy of being spread.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

I think that has been happening all year... I don't see why now it would be different, many projects have been scams throughout the year, you just need to follow a few users in the forum who are dedicated to reveal all those projects that turn out to be obvious scams to realize that the ecosystem has been in decline all year.
must always be vigilant because this is related to money. investment in the best place will bring a sense of comfort and confidence that coin can survive and compete like BTC. I remind you don't waste your capital in bad tokens because bad tokens won't be able to compete. I know BTC coin is great and you can put capital in BTC.
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

There is always danger lurking in the corner  mentality for some people,  these people are naturally negative!  There is no prove to suggest that what the thread owner is speculating is true!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

I think they will do that, if indeed you are interested in joining the ICO in the short term, they will quickly enter the exchange and sell when they do the first listing and then it will save you. But I feel sad because those who intend to properly build a project but there is no support from investors and the community
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

I don't know what to do know except hodl. Why, the market crashes, my coins dump to low price and i can not sell them, i don't want to lose. I will keep my tokens until it gets better price, i believe the bullish market will come soon this year.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

If you think that your   holding the  tokens that soon will collapse then  sell it there's no way  to hold it  Wink  it's  a matter  of analyzing  well  and  also  the  development of the  token Smiley  and I think this year  is kinda  dump year so hodl because we are  looking  forward  this year.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

I think the pump and dump is always present on those cheap altcoins that they can easily manipulated the market price. We just need to be watchful on the market movement as the Christmas season is coming the price will also affected. I'm not sure if it will dumps or make a rally. Be sure we are ready for that.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Is there any better solution now except to HODL? If we all start dumping out our tokens then ultimately we are in lose too, I guess the better option is to hodl and wait to see what will happen,pumping and dumping has been around for a while so we still choose to take the risk
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

I think you are just spreading FUD. You don't back your claim with any data that will show that the project will collapse and I think this is just your own personal opinion which may not be truth and this could lead other holders to rush to sell off their tokens

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Thanks for the warning but I think everyone here is aware of that. If they been investing and holding some coins, they should seal the deal when the coins gone out of thin air. That's part of crypto space and that's should be understand by everyone. Also, always make sure that you invest only the money you can afford to lose.
Yes it is true enough, we are already aware with this risk. I, for one have invested on some projects and i am closely monitoring the price of my coins/tokens in the market and if i feel that i would profit then i would sell it, i am not holding it to reach 10X because for now it is impractical to hold and wait for such scenario.
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

A crypto enthusiasm is required to be careful in participating in an ICO project, whether it is in the form of investment or just being a bounty hunter.

A good ICO project will be equipped with a web site with a convincing display wherein there is a video from the developer team that explains the project. The existence of a whitepaper, a plan for listing on the exchanger and smart contract.

MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

Of course there are concerns about the future of cryptocurrency, selling or holding is the choice that determines the profit or loss that will befall us because the future of crypto cannot be predicted, I hope the increase at the end of 2017 will repeat itself.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

With the crypto market, people must be alert at all times, not just the last quarter of the year. To me, always make sure there is a piece of property safe to avoid the risk.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

There are some coins have being holding since may hoping for bull market November, nothing is happening yet price is dip i think this the time to sell all my coins so that i won't lose totally.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

in as much as i know you are right, how do we know projects that will do what you just said? because most of us want to hold and make good money. what if we suspected a certain project and then sold off our tokens but then they were clean?
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

Although the post owner is a bit negative, it's quite true. You should consider the coins you are holding. If you do not feel secure about them, sell them. That's better for you than waiting for the new year
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: