Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6457 times)
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

How did you come up with such nonsense? How can we connect the end of the year and the fall of most projects? I do not understand your motives.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

If you are investing into startups you should take the risk. Every investor is diffrent, some of them invest into high risk projects (ICOs) but there is bigger potentional to get higher return.
So why are you hating all tokens, they are working hard to make better world Smiley.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

we all can see how the current situation is, how bad the market is so the altcoin goes down and loses a lot of value. some projects fail to become more difficult we get tokens from bounty or airdrop. as much as possible keep the token to wait for the day at the pump market because it is very unprofitable to sell at times like this.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Last year, many ICO projects appeared, and scammers started their plans. But do not worry about anything because there are so many projects with new platforms that promise success. Market growth is one of the things that makes things better.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

not all projects are scam, many project - is very popular and successful! waiting for rising prices for ETH and BTC - than market with altcoins prices will be much higher
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

maybe the era of tokens will run out, will come back again in the era of coins. Where projects are better structured even though the team members are anonymous. Because in 2018 I saw that it was bad enough for the development of tokens, there were many scams, and others that caused a decline in the level of investor confidence.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

I think you're right Hodl good strategy but I think soon the prices can go even lower and all of us will be bad :/
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

Sounds more like FUD to me. Yeah! We are aware of the end of the year events and how unappealing things turn out in the begining of year but it doesnt mean we should all dump them in lump sums because of the events we cant stop.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

Do you considered yourself wise? Grin
These typical words are quite common for people who do lose up money on crypto investment and now saying things to get out before its too late would really be spoken out.
Anything has the risk on losing money specially on crypto investment but its too early to say that we would go to hell. We might see a full bearish year but doesnt mean that it would be dead.
Important thing to do at these situations is on how you do handle yourself into such risk.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

I don't sell my altcoins, I don't see the point. We've all waited so long, maybe bull run will start soon. And after bitcoin will grow many altcoins. My altcoins have not yet grown to a significant price level, at which I want to sell them. Please be a little more patience.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

I also think that you should be ready for sudden changes in the cryptocurrency market. I do not think that the market will start to grow so fast, but the transfusion of funds from Bitcoin to altcoins and back is quite possible.

Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

I also think that now there will be a very good drop in the market because many have patience and they will have to give borrowed money

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

Be patient all will be beautiful in time.
All token holders are certainly waiting for the price increase from BTC again as in 2017 because we all believe when BTC prices rise so high that they can pump up the price of other coins so we have to prepare ourselves if there is no price increase by the end of 2018 but if prices rise again this year, Crypto is still safe.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

Be patient all will be beautiful in time.
All token holders are certainly waiting for the price increase from BTC again as in 2017 because we all believe when BTC prices rise so high that they can pump up the price of other coins so we have to prepare ourselves if there is no price increase by the end of 2018 but if prices rise again this year, Crypto is still safe.

It will take some time if the market won't pumped up chances for the value to stay at this level would take some time, there's no need to worry about
value as crypto market have its own time, when the progress start to pumped hard most of the alts that have real potentials will also pumped hard
its just waiting for bitcoin first then market will be green again.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

You did not give any reason behind your statement but well I know market is in very bad condition right now and almost everyone who have holding the crypto is a big loss. But I am not going to sell my coin in the dump market. People who involve in crypto world for a long time they saw so many pump and dump in crypto history. So in this condition just hold your coin tingly, no need to sell at the loss. And if you can then buy more to recover your loss.. So no need to be panic. Just be yourself more active and research all the time whatever you are holding.. If project is good then it could be worth for holding.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

it is scam projects, good projects will no do this...I like all my investments and still hold my money. Thks!

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

With this you mean that we need to prepare our self to dump all our coins that we had? It already in the beginning of November, so the end of this year is so close, but i saw yesterday the market is in red condition, so i don't quite sure that there will be pump and dump right now.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

Does that make sense now? You've forgotten what happened last year in this period. I'm waiting for a nice rise in the whole market. We will wait and see together.

I think it makes sense. Last was last year. It was a bubble that blew out this year. The market is stable for just one month up to now, stable but no spikes and significant rise as compared last year. The much awaited bull run might not happen this year.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

Sadly, this is quite true. Many projects purposely plan to exit this time of the year.They are just waiting for a good timing, so better be wary about the project you are supporting. Though some devs do not intentionally plan to scam, it's just that they can't withstand the doldrums of the market. So they just wait for the right timing to recuperate their capital and get away after also.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

What warn must be waited, everyone must be watchful the steps they made we all knew that this year is the time of dumping scammers are growing they not make sense for everyones effort as long as they continue making fraud in our defense we must be vigilant now and then...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: