Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6461 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

First of all, thanks for your suggestion as investors and bounty hunters are being scammed in the name of new ICOs and fake projects. I think that one should research themselves, consult with friends and crypto experts before going for investment or before joining any bounty campaign so as to avoid scam projects. Second, the regulators should bring strict regulations to discourage fake projects. And third, bounty managers can also play a role in discouraging scam projects.   

Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

Everything that is happening on the market now for me is not anything horrible or repulsive, on the contrary, I perceive everything as the only unique opportunity to become the owner of the coins by cheapest price which possible now, and I am very glad that I left some small amount money for such case.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

Even using the strategy hold, you still have to be on the alert. It is necessary to constantly monitor the news about the coins that you have, so as not to miss the moment of sale or vice versa purchase.

yes you are very right and spot on, when one wait
the portfolio alert should always be on
The news updates should not be far from us either as that would aid the price monitoring even more than before as well.
Do your research always.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
when we start investing, we must be ready whether to lose or gain profits. all we can do is try not to lose, patiently waiting for the right time
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Well, once these projects will be wiped out from the market the only good projects with active development will stay. Thats why the most of altcoins oversold now, everyone's afraid of investing  and prefer to stay aside for a while.

And this is the most correct decision, in the current market it is almost impossible to predict something, unless another fall. In any case, it is better to start selling the weakest assets no matter how much they cost, I doubt that they have a chance to recover even in case of growth.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

The same thing happened we urge ourselves to sell and expect some one lift the price for us.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

I remember seeing similar threads during the 4th quarter of 2017 as well. And we all know what happened after that. BTC rocketed by more than 700%, and some of the alts gave as much as 100x returns.
I think that all the same today, you need to try to invest in spite of the fact that today the market is falling, now is the time for this because global investors are now trying to invest in such a time, as prices are very reasonable.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

I remember seeing similar threads during the 4th quarter of 2017 as well. And we all know what happened after that. BTC rocketed by more than 700%, and some of the alts gave as much as 100x returns.
I think that all the same today, you need to try to invest in spite of the fact that today the market is falling, now is the time for this because global investors are now trying to invest in such a time, as prices are very reasonable.
Not the same. At the 2017 crypto world was in the hype. Many ICOs, much euphoria, much money, much hopes. That's why when BTC was up then alts were up also. But today we see that most of the projects don't show anything valuable. Only own lambo and at max simple wallet that was forked from other projects. This is payback for the past. Enjoy
alex_kir

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

Not the same. At the 2017 crypto world was in the hype. Many ICOs, much euphoria, much money, much hopes. That's why when BTC was up then alts were up also. But today we see that most of the projects don't show anything valuable. Only own lambo and at max simple wallet that was forked from other projects. This is payback for the past. Enjoy
Everybody has their own opinion, let your stay with you, because I think that the current time should be used with great interest for new investors who can invest today in order to enjoy the lambo and a lot of money if you want to sit modestly to look at it good luck.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

You should really be careful for this token holder must have very high patience and surely you should be able to read the roadmap because this has entered at the end of 2018 so there should be good developments and can make prices go up.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

Holding will not decrease the quantity of coins in your portfolio, but margin can do it. So, be carefull with margin more than with hodling. It is a bit early to open longs now

alex_kir

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

Holding will not decrease the quantity of coins in your portfolio, but margin can do it. So, be carefull with margin more than with hodling. It is a bit early to open longs now
Yes, long-term investments in any case will be profitable, the most important thing is to understand when to start making long investments, as far as I can tell now is the time for this, since the market is now simulating a fall that will continue for a long time.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

So whats the point,FUDDing is not helping as we all know that the market still in bearish condition while November is fast approaching and yet still the market has not show some positive momentum while Bitcoin is holding the $6200+ level the price is dump on Ethereum side $195 dollars and much worse to other cryptos in the market dipping a double digits in a month!

The dump is in the air we should stop blaming just continue to aim for what has been settled goals you have in your mind. The market at this moment is in low class but their is always an assurance that happiness is also in the air. Willing to achieve what we aim for.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

So what? Quit crypto or? Tell us what to do Smiley
I don't think we should act now and try to play on this market. It's not the best time for such games now in my opinion. Sit calm and wait.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

There is nothing realistic about this post. Projects that will collapse or run away wit investors funds does not necessarily have to wait till the end of the year. They can actually do that at any time.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

There is nothing realistic about this post. Projects that will collapse or run away wit investors funds does not necessarily have to wait till the end of the year. They can actually do that at any time.
if their intentions really want to fraud the investors can indeed happen at anytime, without having to wait for the end of the year, but if they wait until the end of the year to run away, I think they will raise a lot of funds
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

Now is a good time to buy the coins for a low price. But we must make sure that instead we need profit we suffer from loss. So for now, if you bought coin or token on the dip. Hold it temporarily in the exchange platform. And set a stop loss price if the possible dump happens.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

Now is a good time to buy the coins for a low price. But we must make sure that instead we need profit we suffer from loss. So for now, if you bought coin or token on the dip. Hold it temporarily in the exchange platform. And set a stop loss price if the possible dump happens.
Its all about getting in in the right moment, bottom is the best possible moment for entering. After bottom its about your character will you sell with first rise, or you will wait a bit longer for price to rise more and you can have more profit. What`s happened many times in cryptomarket is that some coins raised a lot in past few years, from cents to hundreds of dollars, can that happen again with some altcoins that are under 1$, I think it can, just carefully chose altcoins you will invest in.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

Not only projects, but coins must also be watched out, considering the value of coins from day to day continues to decline. It could be that the coins you have cannot survive in this period. You should actively monitor so that you can follow up and secure coins by moving coins to another place that is safer and has more good prospects.
lifesgood10 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

Not only projects, but coins must also be watched out, considering the value of coins from day to day continues to decline. It could be that the coins you have cannot survive in this period. You should actively monitor so that you can follow up and secure coins by moving coins to another place that is safer and has more good prospects.

And failure to monitor your tokens or coins will only cripple your portfolio totally, leaving no chances of cashing out, or an option of surviving the dip.
Don't expect too much because no body knows the right way
It could get dipper, it could get better
the choices are yours to make and agree with
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: