Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6457 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 01:53:12 PM by royalfestus

Not only projects, but coins must also be watched out, considering the value of coins from day to day continues to decline. It could be that the coins you have cannot survive in this period. You should actively monitor so that you can follow up and secure coins by moving coins to another place that is safer and has more good prospects.
Moving coin to safer place does not prevent its dump and only few projects are getting through this period. Even bitcoin is struggling because of the price decline, a lot of miners has exit and other downturns. At this lowest price, holding is the best option against OP message.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Nothing happened till now. During 2018 the market was only falling, look at the Ethereum price right now, 80 bucks was the bottom during the weekend from the highest price of 1400 USD. I hope the market will recover some day.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

It seems to me the idea to sell your coins at such low prices, despite the fact that many projects may collapse - not the best!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

Unless your holding a garbage tokens that's unfortunate, luckily most of my holdings (projects) keep going in my case this is my gamble and I'm willing to take the risk. I didn't came here for crypto for a quick and easy money but sometimes you need to experience hard time and pressure which is normal, I play my cards wisely and I don't listen to anyone to do this and do that. I do my own research and build my own strategy in order to survive.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Now is a good time to buy the coins for a low price. But we must make sure that instead we need profit we suffer from loss. So for now, if you bought coin or token on the dip. Hold it temporarily in the exchange platform. And set a stop loss price if the possible dump happens.

I keep thinking about continuing to invest now, by the way, I think that today there are a lot of options to invest now only when people understand that now is the right time and this time is very easy to miss, since the panic attack on people is really terrible.
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

The market is so low and still declining that not much is left there to be dumped. Those who invested on the last year hype they are in trouble. I do not understand who would dump on the bottom ( or at least near to it ).

Yes, the cryptocurrency market fell slightly, well, next year the market will be restored and we will drink champagne and eat caviar.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

We must always be careful in managing our funds in cryptocurrency. More and more projects are scamming and trying to steal our funds to be taken away without any clear realization. Moreover, the market is in such a bad situation, investors will be more careful, which is why many Ico projects are experiencing an extension of time because the target of fundraising has not been reached. Besides that, trading is also quite risky, volality is very extreme, an extra analysis must be improved.
Well, once these projects will be wiped out from the market the only good projects with active development will stay. Thats why the most of altcoins oversold now, everyone's afraid of investing  and prefer to stay aside for a while.
That will only last for a very short amount of time, scammers will realize when the market has changed and will see many opportunities to make money again since most of the coins have disappeared and now the investors are ready to once again to invest in useless icos, if you really want to avoid those coins the only option you have is to make a through research about any coin in which you are interested.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

The OP's words are very advising and I think if everyone should pay heed to what he said, we will be ever alert until these greedy and starving creatures seize our monies.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1099

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

~snip~
A word is enough for the wise

It is totally not enough, man. So, what is the solution? You just created FUDs and provided no solutions for token holders. I don't think you do right way by spreading this words, except you offer a solution also. We are in bad period now, most people are in panic with the market condition. I hope you don't make any FUDs anymore.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:02:44 AM

The future of tokens is of course very dependent on parent coins such as Waves, Ethereum, NEO and so on, when the price of a parent coin drop certainly has a big impact on tokens and this is what makes me prefer buying coins rather than tokens.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:32:56 AM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

You just generalized almost all of the projects even though some of it is too much promising. I guess stereotyping in the cryptocurrency will not going to fix the problem. It is just the market who suffers, investors will not if they are patient, you will not going to lose if you choose the right project where you've invested your money into.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

You don't provide data as proof that the project will collapse. How can I trust you if you don't include accurate sources and evidence? I think you only give a statement from your own mind and scare the altcoin holders so they panic and sell all the altcoins held by them.
That's what really grinds my gear right now a lot of people making speculation off their pure opinion without underlying data and that's as the same as people who throwing bullshit at everything they see.
 if they know nothing better to research more than talking like they know everything.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

The future of tokens is of course very dependent on parent coins such as Waves, Ethereum, NEO and so on, when the price of a parent coin drop certainly has a big impact on tokens and this is what makes me prefer buying coins rather than tokens.
maybe like that and in my opinion you should choose a good quality token, because each token must have disadvantages and excess. to choose coins rather than tokens that may be your right, everyone is free to argue and choose what you think is better. hopefully in the future it will be better so that it can be profitable.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

You don't provide data as proof that the project will collapse. How can I trust you if you don't include accurate sources and evidence? I think you only give a statement from your own mind and scare the altcoin holders so they panic and sell all the altcoins held by them.
That's what really grinds my gear right now a lot of people making speculation off their pure opinion without underlying data and that's as the same as people who throwing bullshit at everything they see.
 if they know nothing better to research more than talking like they know everything.
i am also very disappointed with every writing that says bad things without giving any evidence about the writing they spread.

if they continue to write about this, this will worsen the crypto situation and weak holders will panic and give their coins to stronger holders at very cheap prices. this will further thicken the purse of the ruler and spend weak holder money.

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:24:47 AM

The number of projects that have failed lately is because they are unable to work competently. Selective in selecting projects is very important so that the efforts that have been done so far are not in vain and fruitful results are satisfactory. It would be nice if you choose a project whose team has experience in crypto, and is able to adapt quickly with fluctuating crypto situations. Due to the performance in achieving the initial target of selling the product, as much as possible it can be fulfilled before maturity.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

That sound good but holder should always know the kind of coin they are going to hold and not just any how coin which might disappear anytime soon , and that is why is always good to buy from top coin in the market with a good research about the project.

rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

of course not everything is true! because even last year at the end of last year, prices even reached the highest point for altcoins and bitcoins so maybe this is indeed the time for a bearish market so I think not everything you say is true.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

the trend has changed, is now a buying market, buy as much as you can. Bear market is at the deepest price where one can make the highest gain with a long term plan. The long term plan depends on the approach of the bull run, not necessarily 2-5 years. The idea of hodling is changing, most people dont tell people this to pull traders to market when the market is healthy and make them victim of the dump. no matter the condition of the market the best strategy is to hold except for extreme cases of a true news of a dying token.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

the situation is indeed sometimes erratically. later this year a lot of great increases occur and predict certainly is still awaited by many people. Indeed when this was not realized will certainly many who are going to lose confidence and ultimately make the market becoming increasingly collapse.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

At the end of the year, we should definitely wait for changes. And I think that only positive. Everyone will pay out a bunch of tokens and many projects will be completed. The main thing is not to wait for a miracle, but to sell everything at once
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: