Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6457 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:36:50 PM

This is not the first time projects fail. A lot have turned out to scam and some were dew to lack of proper management.
What as actually lead to the habit of dump by some holders, is because the CEOs of some projects cannot just be trusted.
In a situation where is team of the project is planning a exit scam, sometimes most people are not aware, which is one of the reasons that has lead to dump.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:45:37 PM

Smiling, thanks for the warning but for a fact anyone who holds coins should not just hold because people are holding, but because they have done proper research on the project and decided to hold. For instance, if I'm holding say ETH, I'm doing that with peace of mind, you get right?.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:53:50 PM

The pumping and dumping is really a big problem in this industry. It makes to he whole trading look quite uncertain. Making decision under such atmosphere most times becomes pretty difficult. One just needs to be very careful
johnwoodworth598

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:42:23 PM

Any project can collapse even when the market is good, I do not see the need to sell coins in this, let everyone make their own decisions.
A good project will never fall to a penny, and certainly will not fall apart, for example, but the same Ethereum in some sense is also a project.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:11:40 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

This is indeed a bad scenario for the cryptocurrency, in 2018 and it could continue in 2019, and if things will not go well, 95% of ICO will fail, and investors will have a second thought, investing even if the project looks good, because of their past experiences.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:19:04 PM

The pumping and dumping is really a big problem in this industry. It makes to he whole trading look quite uncertain. Making decision under such atmosphere most times becomes pretty difficult. One just needs to be very careful
The pump-and-dump scheme has been with us for the past years so I think it will continue because this market is not regulated and open for manipulation. And those P&D thingy really stand out in this bear market. If we're in the bullish zone, no one will talk about the negative impact of this practice, but since we are in the bearish zone, everyone is bitching around. Again, if you don't like what you're seeing they stay out and don't trade, simply as that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:53:07 PM

it may be true if they pump and dispose of their tokens and use them to Btc and Ethereum because they may not want to withstand the risk of a large loss because crypto prices are increasingly decreasing day.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:02:20 AM

calm down for you token hodlers, even though so far 8 months have not been listed in the market exchange, surely the tokens that we have hodl will someday still launch into the market exchange. sometimes it takes up to 1 year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:12:48 AM

calm down for you token hodlers, even though so far 8 months have not been listed in the market exchange, surely the tokens that we have hodl will someday still launch into the market exchange. sometimes it takes up to 1 year.
Is that a guarantee? because sometimes the project dies without a continuation. their team has no updates and left. there is no continuation even though we wait for the market at any time

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:29:38 AM

to deal with the current situation, being wise is not enough. We must learn from what has happened as well as do research from other people's experiences. Even experts, several times stated that they were wrong when making decisions.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:31:16 AM

I think that by selling your moments now you get a very small amount.  Better to keep them to at the time of growth you had at the ready and you sold it with good profit!
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:40:29 AM

What do you suggest we do? Panic as you do? Sell off our tokens or what? This has not been the last quarter of the year for cryptocurrencies so we are always ready for what's to come. If you think that because of the BULL market in 2017 it will be thesame this year.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:43:55 AM

Any project can collapse even when the market is good, I do not see the need to sell coins in this, let everyone make their own decisions.
Agree, cryptocurrency is not the best time going through, just hold does not work on all coins , I think it is very difficult now to determine the coin that will grow for a long time.
The current bear market has already become the longest in terms of its duration, since the other day we already had the previous record, which was 410 days. However, all the falls and stagnations will ever end and the growth of the cryptocurrency market will surely be. Therefore, it is not necessary to drop our cryptocurrency, even if some of it will not live to the next growth. However, the rest of the cryptocurrency can make up for all our losses. Despite all the current difficulties, we need to work and accumulate coins and tokens.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:27:17 AM

your point of view is reasonable. but I don't fully agree. i chose some quality altcoins. for example: IOTA, EOS, ADA. they have huge market capitalization. Their resistance is very strong. i think they will live until the bull market returns.
johnwoodworth598

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:05:09 PM

your point of view is reasonable. but I don't fully agree. i chose some quality altcoins. for example: IOTA, EOS, ADA. they have huge market capitalization. Their resistance is very strong. i think they will live until the bull market returns.
Take Binance Coin (BNB) into service, it has an opportunity for growth, capitalization is certainly not enough, but there is an opportunity for growth.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:57:38 PM

I think holders never lack when it comes to holding a good project, I don't see any reason why panic to sell when you know you are holding a project which worth it. Holding is actually good but not everyone have to hold so as the project to keep functioning.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:13:09 PM

Unfortunately nothing happened during the whole 2018. Even the fourth quarter was pretty unprofitable for the whole crypto community and I cannot wait to finally see the market changes. Its been a while and we need another pump to gain more loyal audience.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:55:49 PM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

In my opinion, this situation continued throughout 2018 and even now we see a sad situation on the market.Nevertheless, there are promising coins that will help You make some money.Everyone is waiting for the market turn and I hope it will happen sometime.And there's no reason to be depressed.Everyone has suffered a loss, but I am not going to sell my assets for a penny.At least it doesn't make sense.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:57:47 PM

The main warning that I would suggest to be aware of is not to forget to check your coins from time to time, as some of projects can dissappear
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:08:39 PM

You have stated some points I don't see the warning here. Surely holders can't just sell off, there is even nothing left to sell as almost even cryptocurrency is going down the drain. One may panic sell I miss tomorrow's blessing. Best is just to overlook and sell of once the market recovers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: