Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:05:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6461 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:53:30 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
no need to worry about it, i believe with my token i know someday i will get a lot of profit from my token.
yes I think there are a lot of projects that will collapse but I believe in the project that I support
Can you tell me what altcoin you are investing and trusting? In this market we cannot invest long term with new altcoin. I can only trust BTC and a few altcoin in top 20 in coinmarket
dragonomoy
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:58:28 PM

some people will ignore this warn, Q4 it's already done and now Q1 is started. and like those who see the price is getting destroyed from day to day, every token that I hold really decreases, then the best way is to sell it.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:19:56 PM

many useless project/tokens/coins will die in this market and indeed already have in some cases. the ones we need to look out for to hold for the future are the unique projects. coins or tokens that are actively used by developers are holding their own. ddaps for instance. dag-blockchain projects. these will be used more and more. Eth,Tron, Neos, Helios-protocol.
look for unique features and  active development and you won't go far wrong.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:23:23 PM

Thank you for the good advice for all investors holding tokens. I was introduced to cryptocurrency two years ago and I have not seen any major change in the market ever since. The coins are not increasing in price at recent time as compared to the time when bitcoin reached its peak of $ 20000 and the preceding time. Even now the market is somehow stable. So I do not think there will be any shift in the market in the days to come.

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:27:10 PM

Thank you for the good advice for all investors holding tokens. I was introduced to cryptocurrency two years ago and I have not seen any major change in the market ever since. The coins are not increasing in price at recent time as compared to the time when bitcoin reached its peak of $ 20000 and the preceding time. Even now the market is somehow stable. So I do not think there will be any shift in the market in the days to come.
we cannot see the future, but when this ticket is still moving it indicates that crypto is still breathing and has potential in the future. Don't compare when you first join Crypto, obviously it will be difficult. try to see the ability of the market to move, if you can see growth, the market will slowly recover.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:25:44 PM

So what the warning is all about?., I think what you're trying to say is that we should all be observant and anaylize the market very carefully because the possibility of dumping a token is very high since the market is in very great dip right now. Also, we must be careful on choosing what project to invest in because most of them will fail because of the market performance right now.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:50:23 PM

Yes of course We must be wise in this year to come because most of the launched currency are getting scammed and don't get their success. That's why keeping ourselves to be more careful and choosing the right currency to invest with our money for the long term holders like me it makes sense to prevent from wasting our investments.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:54:07 PM

Yes of course We must be wise in this year to come because most of the launched currency are getting scammed and don't get their success. That's why keeping ourselves to be more careful and choosing the right currency to invest with our money for the long term holders like me it makes sense to prevent from wasting our investments.
everyone I think does not want to waste their money. but sometimes we are in a hurry and not careful in choosing assets for our investment. it makes us able to get a loss or even lose all our money.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:25:07 PM

Token holders must aware always keep on their mind that all altcoins keep dropping out same as tokens but we need to wait until bitcoin price will increase again to start again for holding.
I think that everyone knows about it. Altcoins have pretty more potential for future growth, so that people prefer to hold alts.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:33:24 PM

By saying choosing the right currency, you have to assert every idea of such good one that will bring you good benefits for holding in long term process, holding tokens/assets for now is really a tough call as you not to be more selective, it's a time consuming process if you are aiming for comfortable investment, many unexpected flows will show but having a good knowledge with tokens that you have will keep you calm.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:49:20 PM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

You got it right to what is happening and had happened to some of the crypto projects. Some started out as a scam and eventually run other people money after they have acquired the amount they wanted. Some started out as legitimate projects but due to the bearish market wasn't able to sustain the project and their project died down naturally. As a hodler you should be very vigilant in choosing the crypto you hold.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:02:42 PM

we cannot see the future, but when this ticket is still moving it indicates that crypto is still breathing and has potential in the future. Don't compare when you first join Crypto, obviously it will be difficult. try to see the ability of the market to move, if you can see growth, the market will slowly recover.
in my opinion we must be able to understand the movement of the cryptomarket so that we don't just rely on the coin holding we have, we must be brave to trade in unstable market conditions because there is always the opportunity to take advantage.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:11:57 PM

Make a good decision after seeing the Bear market gradually reduce the value of tokens. actually we are looking for big profits and learning about Blockhain technology, getting used to not too long saving Tokens because prices can go down quickly and go up for a long time. Which path you will take to continue or leave your own Crypto to determine it.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:35:40 PM

it seems that what you are worried about is already beginning to be seen, when you see some tokens that actually become garbage because it is no longer worth it. but I think there is still hope for all of us pre hodlers.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:02:14 PM

I still believe about crypto and btc.i will hold my balance till btc will grow up again.how if we want not to hold we sell of balance.it will get many lose whe sell for now..

sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:10:21 PM

The only thing I can say to tokens holders is to be especially smart in deciding because we do not know
if the price of the tokens we hold or falls will increase. because no one can tell if the cryptocurrency market is stable because we do not know what will happen in the future. so if the price of the token we hold will be increased instead of falling prices and not mapping.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:13:16 PM

this event often occurs. but until now no one has been able to prevent it. such a project manager must indeed be responsible for the mistakes he made. because his actions were very troubling for the people who participated in the signature campaign, or investors.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:16:09 PM

I trust the tokens which i bought for long-term investment. Nevertheless, I accepted the possibility that these tokens would be scam. And the money which i'm spended to buy a token isn't a  problem to me even if I lose. Because I'm usually trying to buy a lot of different tokens. Thus, even if I to lose money because of some my tokens, I can make a profit from the other.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:29:43 PM

Thanks for this great warning, OP. It really happened and is still happening up to now. Actually, this scenario does not know any season. Whether it's bear or bull season, scamming is rampant in crypto space, especially that we have been experiencing recession for the longest time now. This scheme would be more prominent when the bull run comes. So it's really a must to examine the project meticulously, the transparency of the team and their capacity to fund it. I personally do not buy new ICOs now. I do believe it's much safer to invest in established projects, especially those on the top 10 in the coinmarketcap.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:32:49 PM

A warning is good and is so much appreciated.
but if you know the community never listen nor trust any warning!
why? because it may be a trap or what, you should have the knowledge on it! have the guts!

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: