Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:52:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaelcoin - Ireland's First Crypto Currency - Official Thread  (Read 22889 times)
theh1982 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Gaelcoin - Ireland's first Crypto Currency

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

So is this going to the moon or what?  Cool

Hehe it's going on a fair cruising speed which allows our team to get things ready for the give away.. In all honesty if people are here to make lots of money by buying and dropping the Gaelcoin like what is happening to Aurora and Spain coin than this isn't the coin for them.

Unlike what a bunch of people think within this topic I do want this coin to succeed as a digital payment option in Ireland with it's own value as that's what Bitcoin is about and so is Gaelcoin a way of purchasing & selling products  (not euro's or dollars)

Visit Gaelcoin.org - Ireland's 1st CryptoCurrency
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:41:00 PM

It seems to be coming along nicely. Hash is way up, I see. And lots of stuff been happening. Looking good.
theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:25:58 AM

It seems to be coming along nicely. Hash is way up, I see. And lots of stuff been happening. Looking good.

Thanks m8

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:33:57 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

gael.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:39:14 PM

Where is everyone Smiley
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:36:48 AM

Mining  Smiley
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:08:26 PM

Any updates?
theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 07:44:23 AM

Gaelcoin is now listed on http://coinmarketcap.com/gac_30.html

theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:09:00 AM

Registration for Irish Citizens has now started

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524761

theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:37:52 AM

Price chart listing here http://crypto-prices.com/GAC

Sawedoff

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:43:13 AM

Just downloaded. Synchronizing now.

73hWfmnJSoFmXABQaM6vwephNintWv21tj
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:39:15 PM

I mined this coin overnight at launch at the bondni pool and didn't receive a single coin, so that put me off it.  Now I look again at this coin and I can solo mine it easily.  After AuroraCoin, SpainCoin, GreeceCoin surely there should be more interest in this coin and it be at difficulty around 20 or higher but no.

I think there is a good chance this coin can be relaunched but we need to get some interest from the Irish side of things - for instance Ireland just won the Six Nations Rugby and maybe the dev can send the Ireland rugby team their 50 coins each in a personalised paper wallet sent by email (not that they need them that much).  With a small bit of press coverage like that this coin could explode.
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:51:50 PM

I mined this coin overnight at launch at the bondni pool and didn't receive a single coin, so that put me off it.  Now I look again at this coin and I can solo mine it easily.  After AuroraCoin, SpainCoin, GreeceCoin surely there should be more interest in this coin and it be at difficulty around 20 or higher but no.

I think there is a good chance this coin can be relaunched but we need to get some interest from the Irish side of things - for instance Ireland just won the Six Nations Rugby and maybe the dev can send the Ireland rugby team their 50 coins each in a personalised paper wallet sent by email (not that they need them that much).  With a small bit of press coverage like that this coin could explode.

agree on everything. dev how's it going?
theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:20:34 PM

That's a great idea actually , we got mentioned as well in the guardian today !

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/mar/25/bitcoin-goes-national-with-scotcoin-auroracoin

rastabit

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:54:48 PM

MAC wallet please!
can't solo mining!  Angry Angry Angry

DIGIT  DIG: dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL  DIG In!

Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL
theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:08:15 PM

MAC wallet please!
can't solo mining!  Angry Angry Angry

We are in development for that! Sorry for the delay

griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:13:21 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/mar/25/bitcoin-goes-national-with-scotcoin-auroracoin

That is so awesome - shame the headline itself doesn't mention GaelCoin.  I wonder if we could get them to change it - I'll try.
theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:50:04 PM

That is so awesome - shame the headline itself doesn't mention GaelCoin.  I wonder if we could get them to change it - I'll try.

Thanks mate yeah it's pretty awesome that even though all the push back there are people supporting Gaelcoin

theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:42:15 PM

Solo mining instruction video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_DvkX_Dbw

theh1982 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 11:58:24 PM

Gaelcoin is back on coinmarketcap.com up 550% 1000% well done miners !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: