Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICOs  (Read 1055 times)
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

I think EOS is one of those coins to have a successful ICO launch. The ICO sold about $196,874,404 according to ICO drops. Today, EOS already main net a couple of months and already have block chain of their own and still creating more development on the platform.

yeah, eos is pretty promising. even crypto cuties now are on eos too
rufusruiz883

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

I think EOS is one of those coins to have a successful ICO launch. The ICO sold about $196,874,404 according to ICO drops. Today, EOS already main net a couple of months and already have block chain of their own and still creating more development on the platform.

i just love and trust ETH ICOs
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

i just love and trust ETH ICOs

I like both EOS and ETH. EOS seems to be more technological but ETH proved its reliability. I think in next year we will see the leader in this field.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

In my view right now I see MOBU project is good, perhaps BRAVO and Victorium also good project and trustful for invest. Arround, Remit has also good people

yes that right brother ,  i have read the whitepaper  Bravo is very promising project  and have strong comunity team , i have invest on BRAVO and i wish bravo will huge succses
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

IOS Token was a very successful ICO where the ICO price was only 0.01 dollars but it went all the way till 0.06$ and a lot of people actually invested in that. It is also listed on almost every website.
Now, I am hoping a similar return from Fiiicoin since it is already trading above the ICO price and with other sales coming in future, it will only improve further.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

In my view right now I see MOBU project is good, perhaps BRAVO and Victorium also good project and trustful for invest. Arround, Remit has also good people

yes that right brother ,  i have read the whitepaper  Bravo is very promising project  and have strong comunity team , i have invest on BRAVO and i wish bravo will huge succses
I am also very interested in the Bravo project, which is very good in 2018. Also it made me interested in having a huge investor shark tank America

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

You can still find a lot of good ICO projects. Just check the total funds raised during campaign, and the future plans of development this project.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

You can still find a lot of good ICO projects. Just check the total funds raised during campaign, and the future plans of development this project.

The this is that I don't wanna read about their future plans. I want to see real already made projects
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

the projects that ICO reaches Hardcap are currently very few, reaching Softcap alone is very lucky, as well as if all have finished contributing to all parties delay. all projects are very frustrating at this time even though the project reached Hardcap
Gamblet

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

I think that it is difficult to say how successful the project is. While the project does not have a working product, it cannot be called successful. In the current market, the price does not reflect the level of development of the projects.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

the projects that ICO reaches Hardcap are currently very few, reaching Softcap alone is very lucky, as well as if all have finished contributing to all parties delay. all projects are very frustrating at this time even though the project reached Hardcap

yeah, it's very disappointing. I really want to see products and not reached hardcaps
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

Yes, exactly there are many ICO's once time they had struggling in their growth but now they are hugely successful. And one of them is Travelflex. It's a great project with a nice idea. And it's was my privileged that I had got that chance to work for them.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

There are a lot of projects or ICO that has been successful, you can find them also in coinmarketcap where the list of all projects that are in exchanges and gained also a profit of it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

I would single out such projects as ziliqa and ontology because they shot very hard in early 2018

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

There are many projects who are working hard at their MVP and some that have already released a product to the market.  Pundix,  robotina,  and recently Swipe.  Swipe is yet to finish it's ICO campaign before they release  blockpost app that feed you all the happenings in cryptocurrency!

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Truth be told, there are some very dedicated icos out there who are not playing around. I am participating in one at the moment and the name is Pikcars. It is a self-drop type of ico and is owned by a team with a working product that will rival uber. You can check them out here. https://pikcars.com/

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

I’ve been searching around this forum for a while and see a lot of ANN threads here. But I’m very interested what ICOs and projects really achieved great results. Saying "successful" I don't mean these projects that just going to launch ICO. I mean projects that have already collected money and released product.

For example, this blockchain game. They collected good money and now it’s one of the most popular blockchain game. Here you can read an interview with it’s developer https://gameunculus.io/blog/96 (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement)  

And what projects do you know?

to assess a project's successful ICO takes a lot of time and people will not be willing to give the project a good ICO. In this market, we should learn everything ourselves and not trust anyone. I think I know a pretty cool project that is WPP. My next tip is that you should learn it yourself. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

At opening this thread i was not awaiting much from this, but it actually sounds fun and possible something that could be very addictive.
This is exactly why i am not going to try it Cheesy

Successful ICOS has a lot of factors, good marketing is one of the biggest factors, simple and understandable idea and much more. There is not one success formula.

btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

At opening this thread i was not awaiting much from this, but it actually sounds fun and possible something that could be very addictive.
This is exactly why i am not going to try it Cheesy

Successful ICOS has a lot of factors, good marketing is one of the biggest factors, simple and understandable idea and much more. There is not one success formula.

I'm glad you like it!
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

I don't see much information about that site, this is the first time I read about that site if they are a successful ICO then should be on exchange already and there is not much information about that game, you are just trying to hype it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: