Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $5000  (Read 345 times)
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Hi i already have a safe portfolio of coins but now i would like to risk and invest $5,000 into some coins that can turn into a lot of money. What coins would be good do you believe?
look into futurax/ ftxt on idex or hotbit, this coin is very cheap right now, if you invest now it will be 2x or 3x next month if this coin listed on indodax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

Hi i already have a safe portfolio of coins but now i would like to risk and invest $5,000 into some coins that can turn into a lot of money. What coins would be good do you believe?
$ 5,000 I think a large number of you can choose good and potentially coins like ethereum, neo and cardano coins, this can now be a good choice for investment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

$5000 is a big investment for me. If you let me choose, then I will allocate it like this!
BTC 50%
ETH 30%
LINK 20%
Bitcoin has become the choice of most investors, and the reason for buying ETH is because its price is already very low!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Leave 50 % in bitcoin. 20 % can invest in ICO. Leave 10% to invest in ETH. 20% distribute between the top 10 cryptocurrencies basically I will advise you EOS NEO STR LTC.
Froganz

Activity: 112

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Now a lot of good coins at cheap prices. I would recommend you heavy altcoins ... such as ... Neo, STRAT, Waves

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
Astmalim

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

$ 5,000 I think a large number of you can choose good and potentially coins like ethereum, neo and cardano coins, this can now be a good choice for investment.

Would you allocate any money to BCH? It will upgrade soon.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

People like you that have spare money to invest are really the lucky investors at this time.  The market is down and sluggish and lots of seller are willing to sell at the lowest price.  Buy Bitcoin,  Ethereum', EOS and iota, in few months time you will be glad you did!

septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

If you have a 5000 $ you can splitz invest in 3 or 5 coin
Ethereum 50%
Riple 20%
EOS 15%
NEO 15%
i think more potential altcoins to invest in 2018 i belive you can get many benefits in the future.

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

If you have a 5000 $ you can splitz invest in 3 or 5 coin
Ethereum 50%
Riple 20%
EOS 15%
NEO 15%
i think more potential altcoins to invest in 2018 i belive you can get many benefits in the future.
Quite surprising that in your portfolio there is no BTC, for me BTC is always the first choice, then I think of other altcoins. 50% I will invest BTC, the remaining 50% I will give the altcoin in your list

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

I would suggest you look over waves, stratis, xrp, and ethereum since you got a lot of money to spend. And I really don't think that this question should be really asked. These kinds of questions must be answered by oneself by looking over great coins in the top 50 and speculating on what coin will grow big in the future.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

This question has been asked countless times and the answer remains the same. Invest some in the  king Bitcoin and split rest v across promising altcoins .I recommend Vet and Amb

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

$5000 is big amount my friend,,,
just try to learn more about the best altcoins, with less risk,, such as ethereum, ada and eos
but, its better if you do your own research,, and do not take any financial advice from anyone

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

I would prefer short term investments on such weak market. Mostly for the speculation. Thats why I advise to take a look at Aeron project. According my experience such snapshots as Aeron is conducting now it always lead to pump. Im confident the same will be here. Expecting the good growth till the end of the airdrop
Details of the upcoming giveaway is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
prygunovpasha

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

I would prefer short term investments on such weak market. Mostly for the speculation. Thats why I advise to take a look at Aeron project. According my experience such snapshots as Aeron is conducting now it always lead to pump. Im confident the same will be here. Expecting the good growth till the end of the airdrop
Details of the upcoming giveaway is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Let me clarify – is I hold Aeron tokens I have necessary to sign up for giveaway or I may just store tokens on MEW and will get CBM tokens anyway??
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

I think there are a lot of coin realizations that you can buy for now with quite a lot of money, you can buy 3-5 coins or more, I only have coin views like ETH, XRP, LBC, DGB, BTG, BCH
Boooogieeee

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

Let me clarify – is I hold Aeron tokens I have necessary to sign up for giveaway or I may just store tokens on MEW and will get CBM tokens anyway??
Only users who signed up will get tokens. Not all the ARN token holders. So supply will be really ridiculous. SO don’t loose such an opportunity to get such a limited token
prygunovpasha

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

Only users who signed up will get tokens. Not all the ARN token holders. So supply will be really ridiculous. SO don’t loose such an opportunity to get such a limited token
If I have already signed up for the airdrop and filled in an address – is there any chance to change it?
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

Remember that crypto provide higher risk than ordinary investment because their value always chance without being expect.
Personally I'm prefer to invest on top 5 on coincapmarket and you can also invest on your local project, for example Pundi and Ten are my local project.

I'm suggest to hold rather to trade in short term because crypto is being built for investment not trading

Smiley
Boooogieeee

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

If I have already signed up for the airdrop and filled in an address – is there any chance to change it?
No. Please fill in all the data very carefully while signing up.  Also keep in mind that not all the ARN holders will get CBM tokens. Only those who signed up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: