Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:57:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price  (Read 1046 times)
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

All of that depends on the request, so the request is able to influence the price of bitcoin high. We need to learn that the moving market is starting to improve and this is a development that deserves to be followed. Bitcoin prices can increase even if only for a moment, this has given the holders the advantage.
The price is depending on the demand of coins in the market, i think in the past months there are many investors are pulling out their bitcoin investment and put it into other coins because they feel that they can make much profit by holding altcoins.

P.Mahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

Bitcoin price always up & down.Bitcoin price coin market cap best price.Bitcoin is the best coin for wolrd wide.Most people used this coin.Day by day this coin user increase. I think so Next two year this price high up for market cap.Bitcoin uses real life.Many people bitcoin use life changed. Bitcoin earn our future bright because Future bitcoin price high for market cap.Day by day this user Increase for world wide.So I there for bitcoin price the best price for coin market cap.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

Bitcoin prices are made because of trading in the exchange market between Bitcoin and USD or other currencies, so prices will continue to increase or decrease. Bitcoin prices are currently experiencing stable prices for quite a long time from the last 5 months at a price of $ 6400. And now towards the end of the year, I hope bitcoin will increase for next year.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

it is simple, demand and supply determines the value of any commodity in the market. After the introduction of bitcoin, people saw the prospect it had and graudally the demand for it steadily increased causing the price and value to increase and thus grew to $1 and even $20, 000 in 2017.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

maybe this is because of the influence of technology and the total supply of bitcoin which makes the price of bitcoin very expensive, when bitcoin technology is often used, the price of bitcoin can be very expensive because there will be many who are looking for bitcoin while bitcoin supply is very limited.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

Bitcoin started out as a small project and a small network. What is really hard to understand is how these "Coins" was even worth 1$? How can something have a value when it is not real? How has the price hit 6500$ i mean who decides the price of these coins?

A lot of people used Bitcoin in the black market which for sure helped pump the Bitcoin price up.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/11/04/bitcoin-price-by-christmas-a-bullish-a-bearish-and-a-moderate-forecast/?fbclid=IwAR0qT-xhm68wnxHSnG_4gt6SegAe0vXADe-sL5BnPQgR4OLry3F6tGnqRTo#4f9ddca15c56

Patrick E. Palacios, CEO of LoyalCoin, sees a moderate increase of the price of Bitcoin in the range of $7,000-7500. 
“I do believe we will see a rise in bitcoin in the next few weeks and bitcoin will increase slightly to around 7k and 7.5K,” says Palacios.
[/i]

Better read the whole story on the link above.
It is prediction of many known people here in cryptocurrency.
Catt95

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

Guys,
Imagine this situation. Let's say Person A puts a sell order at 6500$ and Person B Pays 6500$ and buys the bitcoin so the value of that bitcoin now is 6500$ but why would everyone else in the world accept the value of the coin to be 6500$? Not able to understand this!

Hmmm same as we all accept that our life depends on paper with numbers
vernl

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

Guys,
Imagine this situation. Let's say Person A puts a sell order at 6500$ and Person B Pays 6500$ and buys the bitcoin so the value of that bitcoin now is 6500$ but why would everyone else in the world accept the value of the coin to be 6500$? Not able to understand this!

Hmmm same as we all accept that our life depends on paper with numbers
You do have choices to not depending your life on it but that is your decision so actually you shouldn't complain about it.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

Bitcoin market price still in the 6.5K USD and never gone to 7K USD. I was expecting that bitcoin will going to higher than anything else on other crypto like BCH & XRP that were now pumping its market price. Well, still patience is the key because there is no way that bitcoin will going to soar high when it is the most dominant and the king of all crypto in the market.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

Right now, bitcoin prices are rising very slowly but hopefully the BTC can increase more. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, expect the price of btc in the market will not stop the increase or discount again but I'm living to the present and I still wait.  Wink

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Right now, bitcoin prices are rising very slowly but hopefully the BTC can increase more. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, expect the price of btc in the market will not stop the increase or discount again but I'm living to the present and I still wait.  Wink
I agree. We have to wait till it recovers on the market. Price has been fall but this is an opportunity to buy more volume and do not sell for not contributing on so much fall. I believe that it is still to worth to wait even much longer. Bitcoin price increases slowly but price will come back soon even long time.

luulocphat68

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Bitcoin started out as a small project and a small network. What is really hard to understand is how these "Coins" was even worth 1$? How can something have a value when it is not real? How has the price hit 6500$ i mean who decides the price of these coins?

BTC shall be 10000$ at the end of 2018 same NADAG.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Bitcoin 10 yrs ago was mere concept but when the whitepaper came out with the principle behind the bitcoin and that is when bitcoin got its own value from $1 to its present price. The forces of demand and supply is responsible for  price in the market. Bitcoin had its best year as 2017 where a new high of $20,000. Though the price is at presently at $6500 and we are expecting it to begin to trend.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

It is the supply and demand. Bitcoin won't hit even $1 if there's no demand for it before but as time passes, price is increasing and thanks to the people who are adopting it and embracing it as investment, currency or medium of exchange.

That made the demand higher so the price reacts accordingly. There's the market capitalization and divide it on how many supply in the circulation now and that calculates the price of bitcoin.

supplies and demand that make the price of bitcoin soar, it takes time until now bitcoin has entered in a decade. great, no, without physicality but can be a valuable asset. I think you should look for other references so you can understand and understand the history of bitcoin.

abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

Bitcoin price is base on simple economic principle of demand and supply. The supply of bitcoin is limited and the demand keep increasing. This result in the higher price set be those willing to sell it to traders that nee it.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

in my opinion, it depends on the demand of the two people who want to invest in bitcoin. if both of them do agree, maybe bitcoin can be offered at a high price. it all depends on the two people who want to sell it.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

A lot of demand on bitcoin is increasing but the offer for bitcoin is running low and that is what causes prices to continue to soar, so if we hope that bitcoin will continue to rise then maybe choosing to hold will help to raise prices.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

You are in the world of internet now.
Maybe that could explain you everything.
Can you touch the internet? It has no physical attribute and yet it is now one of the most important thing or whatever they call it in one house, company and individual. Why is that?

It doesnt matter now if you see it or not or feel it. It aint the stone age anymore. We should just go with the flow of technology.
I hope that explains everything.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Bitcoin prices are decided from market movements, demand and supply become the process of forming bitcoin prices, with the mass demand it will make the price of bitcoin soar, and the price of bitcoin falls when many sell bitcoin. Demand and supply on the market will continue to spin, and don't worry too much about thinking about it, even though the price of bitcoin falls but bitcoin will increase again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: