Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple buy or not?  (Read 1656 times)
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.

Ripple is far from a dead token, it's the 3rd most successful crypto and you could even argue that when it comes to integration ripple is the most successful blockchain, only the use of that blockchain does not mean the use of XRP tokens. You need to do your own research but I think there is better value to be had in other projects that are better at pushing their own token instead of just making money for the founders.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.

it is not a dead coin yet but it will be some day in the future.

right now i don't see any reason to buy XRP because there is no pumps going on right now. and also there is no pumps coming to it in the near future that we know of. there is only dumping and no-action for it at the time being.
if that changed and you saw a pump shaping up then buy that time not any time sooner.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

right now i don't see any reason to buy XRP because there is no pumps going on right now. and also there is no pumps coming to it in the near future that we know of. there is only dumping and no-action for it at the time being.
if that changed and you saw a pump shaping up then buy that time not any time sooner.

XRP has several advantages and compares favorably with competitors. The lack of mining, control of the system by the developers, Ripple isn't afraid of the attack "51%", which is relevant for the same Bitcoin or Lightcoin. This is what is needed in the current banking sector.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Ripple project have a bright future & is a sleeping Giant, Its really worth to invest in ripple if you want to invest on long-term basis. It will be a big mistake to call XRP coin a dead token as XRP have performed well several times in year and dethroned Ethereum from number 2 position.

Is it worth it to invest in it?

Take a look at this article which shows china's dominance over Bitcoin mining & how it can affect the trade war between this 2 countries. China even have Major dominance on altcoins too examples
1) Ethereum mining dominance about 70%
2) EOS Blockchain : 13 block producer out of 21 block producer are from china

https://cryptopotato.com/us-government-eyes-ripple-to-offset-chinas-bitcoin-dominance/

Also take a look at this article, Coinbase announced to diversify their exchange and to list 100 Coins on their exchange soon. There is speculation going on soon we can see XRP on Coinbase.
https://ethereumworldnews.com/hope-for-xrp-and-tron-trx-as-coinbase-promises-to-list-hundreds-of-cryptocurrencies/

Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

It seems to me that this coin will not achieve any success, because it is limited in its development due to centralization!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

I hear some of my friends that ripple have a potential but I couldn't see that it has a noise or popularity so for me I will observe the ripple first before I make a move to invest on it so that I do not regret later that I invested in ripple then loss an amount of investment.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

XRP has several advantages and compares favorably with competitors. The lack of mining, control of the system by the developers, Ripple isn't afraid of the attack "51%", which is relevant for the same Bitcoin or Lightcoin. This is what is needed in the current banking sector.

you are confusing Ripple with XRP. the technology of Ripple is what some banks have thought they may need and have been studying not the token called XRP.
and also don't forget that PoS also has a lot of flaws of its own and a lot of different ways of being attacked that are much more serious than a 51% hashing power on a PoW coin like bitcoin which is impossible now.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

I already buy ripple since the price is at the lower price and success to sell when it got the pump. Right now, I still have another amount of ripple, and I wait for another pump, and I am sure that ripple can increase again. My target selling for ripple is at $1 although I don't know when it can reach. But if I see that ripple can get down too deep, maybe I will buy more ripple and hold it for a while. As long as ripple can help me to find a profit, I will buy and sell ripple Grin

I hope that the OP can decide to buy ripple or not after he read our opinion Grin

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

My suggestion is to buy, because ripple has a very good future, which is a lot of information received by bankers. The good news is that the ripples will or have issued new crypto types to be used by financial institutions
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

XRP is never a dead altcoin. It's been worked out by six banks to create it and it's definitely a huge investment that can grow in many different areas of business. So I highly appreciate this altcoin. I have made over $ 3k from XRP trading and I believe this altcoin will soon grow in the future. it is no different from a bank in Crypto!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

No. It only looks like a dead coin because of the situation of the market. But when the market goes green you will notice how great ripple is. You don't have to worry but you have to look for opportunities to buy cheap and great altcoins right now.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

It's certainly not dead. But, I would rather suggest you to find next big thing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

if you think that XRP is a dead coin you are wrong, because in my opinion, XRP is one of the coins that is active until now we can see from the trading activities in markets many that trade XRP so if you want to buy it I think you will also benefit from XRP.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

Ripple is not dead because if we compared the price of ripple last few years price of this is still high.  You can buy more ripple if you want because we know value  will increase very high and maybe more money become more than 100 timed and up.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

Ripple is in the top 3 of CMC in which what we think a contender to be king in crypto but in reality is far beyond imagination, so if you think that buying this coin will give you a good profit, in the long run, your wrong because obviously, it will surely not pump as high as you think due to the manipulation of the bank as their partners.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:22:00 AM

Ripple is in the top 100 cryptocurrency and that proves that Ripple is very worth it to invest and safe, so in my opinion if you want to invest in Ripple then it is the right choice for long-term investment even though Ripple price is down but because the market is not stable (all altcoin prices also down) not because Ripple is not worthy of being an investment (dead token) and I'm sure when the market starts to stabilize Ripple prices will definitely rise again.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

Absolutly ripple are one of the best coin based on coinmarketcap. Its not dead and still developing. But i dont think ripple is really good for investments, i do recommend you to invest in new project that are have a higher chance to gain more profit, currently i invest on project based on germany that helping with blockchain intergration, the project is called Unibright, you can check it out and learn more about it on https://unibright.io. Do your own research before investing.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:39:38 AM

Mate ripple is a one the strong altcoin in the top 10. It is very worth and safe to invest in XRP, In this tough situation XRP is showing much better movement than other altcoins also it overtook eth before few weeks this is the effect of XRP. Plan for long-term investment you will have a future ahead.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:46:46 AM

Ripple is a good token and its good to invest this kind of crypto coins otherwise due to consecutive drops down of market price value due to bearish happen,everyrhings is still affected and every crypto coins still struggle at this moment therefore,even though thats coins is profitable like ripple but due to bearish everthings would turns to down.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

Its not yet dead but I'm not going to invest to it no matter what happen to this coin.

A supporter would say that its worth to invest to this coin. But this is centralized and is prone to manipulation so think of it if its very wise to invest to this coin. How much are you going to invest with it? You'll hear why the community gives a lot of hate for this coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: