Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple buy or not?  (Read 1656 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Ripple project which today shows very good results, I hope that today this project will still show good results, but sooner or later it will show results. Ripple invests serious money in real projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

I think that Ripple is very interesting. I also think it have a good chance to become successful in the future. Smiley
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

I think Ripple is going to be low, it will continue to increase at the end of year and in the future. So buying Ripple right now will be profitable.
But I do not like to hold the ripple, I like ETH, although ETH is currently priced at the bottom and also tend to keep falling, however I still believe and buy. Holding them for long periods of time I hope that I will get income.

rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.
The ripple is really a good altcoin and has a fairly high cap. It is for example a bank of the Crypto market and has a solid foundation. The news that the ripple is a bad altcoin is definitely the fake news. It was just created to reduce the price of XRP and that's probably the whale's strategy. Do not hesitate to invest in XRP. It will soon increase back to $ 1.5 per coin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.

my answer is no.  there is just too many xrp held by few men.  buying xrp will only make these people richer.  i prefer to invest in projects with more equal distributions in the rich list.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

I think Ripple is going to be low, it will continue to increase at the end of year and in the future. So buying Ripple right now will be profitable.

The Chinese Center for Information and Industry Development (CCID) keeps evaluating world’s most promising blockchain-projects and cryptocurrencies. The new update of the rating brought slight changes.
https://thecoinshark.net/ccid-updates-its-crypto-rating-eos-and-ethereum-stay-on-top-bitcoin-loses-positions/

From the information above, Ripple ranked 7th higher than some famous coins and some of the news I read Ripple collaborated with several well-known banks. So Ripple is still very potential to get a big profit,
just buy it if you have a few dollars and you are confused to invest it.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

Ripple is a coin based upon the idea of global value transfer. It is basically a protocol which can be used by banks for super fast financial settlements. Many big banks and companies like standard chartered, unicredit and bank of America have already partnered with ripple which itself is a proof of its potential. It also has got a really strong team to assist it's growth which is another reason for you to invest in the coin. You can expect good returns from the coin in the coming future for sure.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Now Xrp price is good times to buy. Sometimes after two month xrp price will be up more than last year price. We saw last year xrp price up to 3$. I hope end of this year price will up to more than 5$.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

Ripple is a great project in fact ripple has been one of the successful projects in the cryptocurrency market today with it price sustainability and intense market relevancy and at that investing in ripple is just the same as investing in bitcoin and Ethereun and the rest successful projects in the market today, but we should not for get the volatility of the market at every time.
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

Definitely buy the ripple as ripple is a very good project. It is worth more than we are ever thought about it. So you should buy this.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Rippl has already risen strongly in price and it is too late to buy it, because every strong increase is followed by a mandatory correction.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

In my opinion, the Ripple is very potential crypto if you want to make a high profit in the long term. Currently, XRP is in third place after ETH, so the crypto is very potential, it is not dead token so you can assure long-term investment without worry.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

Obviously Ripple is great coin. And yes, it is not worst your money. No, it is not a dead token. My thought is positive about Ripple. Please see the Rank of Ripple in the coinmarketcap, you will clear more about Ripple (XRP).

Be hardworker
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

Obviously Ripple is great coin. And yes, it is not worst your money. No, it is not a dead token. My thought is positive about Ripple. Please see the Rank of Ripple in the coinmarketcap, you will clear more about Ripple (XRP).

Actually rank does not mean nothing on coinmarketcap . Check where was bitconnect before and it was obvious ponzi scheme , but people still did involve in that scheme .... I dont have nothing against ripple , but that coin is the one i dount touch better
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

it is not a dead coin yet but it will be some day in the future.

right now i don't see any reason to buy XRP because there is no pumps going on right now. and also there is no pumps coming to it in the near future that we know of. there is only dumping and no-action for it at the time being.
if that changed and you saw a pump shaping up then buy that time not any time sooner.

XRP has several advantages and compares favorably with competitors. The lack of mining, control of the system by the developers, Ripple isn't afraid of the attack "51%", which is relevant for the same Bitcoin or Lightcoin. This is what is needed in the current banking sector.

"companies" don't care about whether a coin is being mined or not. all they care about is the security and the adoption of a coin they want to adopt. and POS coins are not as secure as you think they are. there is no 51% attack for obvious reasons but there are other attacks that can be even more devastating than 51% attack!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

Is it worth to have Ripple cryptocurrency in your investment portfolio? The question, of course, is logical, but it is difficult to give a definite answer. How actively the revolutionary technology of the Ripple system will be used, only time will tell. Yes, and the presence of features of the system:
support of well-known banks and the presence of large investors like Google;
revolutionary proposal for the financial system;
the presence of code vulnerabilities that may damage reputation in the future, and especially if the technology is used in the banking system. The scandal can inflate with incredible force. Ripple, of course, has detractors and competitors;
The system will fully work with its mass use.
Therefore, risks always take place.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

I do not like this coins and on your place I would invest in real crypto currencies like XLM or NEO. These coins are very perspective and have much more potential than Ripple. Moreover, I do not think that Ripple will ever cross the bar of 5 USD.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Cryptocurrency uses its own protocol. Only the time will show how actively the revolutionary technology of the Ripple system will be used. Therefore, there are always risks.
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

I think now is the right time to buy XRP and XLM, because later December there will be a very drastic increase, but that will happen if ETF is acc
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

Ripple is a good altcoin. I think it always has many real investors who are contributing capital. It has been growing for quite some time and XRP is really a safe altcoin to invest. If you look carefully, XRP always grows but it's slow growth. So I call it safe altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: