Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BZX POS/MN] Buzzex Exchange Utility Coin - Up To 100% Discount + Dividends  (Read 23232 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:04:17 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 12:18:18 AM by JensS
Merited by CoinPocket (9)

Buzzex Coin (BZX) Benefits:
  • Get discount on Trading from 5% to 100%
  • Get Rewarded through Staking and Masternodes
  • Upto 80% of Trading fee shared with Buzzex Coin holders
  • Vote on coins to be listed on exchange
  • Vote on Proposals to Grow the ecosystem

The Buzzex Exchange is being created in order to allow traders to trade at a 100% discount and grow their crypto portfolio as well. At the same time they will be able to have a say in the company by being able to vote on new coins being listed and how the monthly budget from the blockchain will be spent.

Buzzex Coin Specs:
  • Coin Name: Buzzex Coin
  • Coin Ticker: BZX
  • Algorithm: Quark/POS
  • Masternode Collateral: 10,000
  • Initial Supply: 750,000,000
  • Pre-Mine: Distributed according to our Whitepaper
  • Block Reward: 30 MN / 10 Staking / 10 Budget
  • Block Time: 60 Seconds
  • Yearly Inflation: 3.504% Year 1

The Buzzex Coin has been created in order to function as the utility coin of the Buzzex Exchange. The main difference with for instance Binance Coin is that traders simply need to hold the coin in order to get a trading discount, rather than paying with the coin to get a discount. So more traders simply means more holders of BZX. Traders that hold 20,000 BZX will get a 100% discount on trading fees when trading on Buzzex and will also earn up to 80% of company profits in the form of daily dividends and weekly airdrops.

Buzzex Coin Wallet:

Want to run a Buzzex Coin Masternode?

This script makes it very easy to set one up:

Linux QT-wallet & automatic masternode script (VPS)

IMPORTANT: Please read this info and follow the steps after downloading the wallet to make it synch fast:

https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360010327953-First-Thing-To-Do-After-Downloading-Your-Buzzex-Coin-Wallet

Current contests/bounties:

Any More Questions?

Feel free to ask below!

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

Reserved for FAQ

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
chhotu1995

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

Buzzex Exchange one of best exchange i have seen till now. Have multiple benefits for every users.
BuzzexCoin is key feature of buzzex exchange.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Hello great project here and have already joined this amazing project  Smiley

I just have 4 questions

1 - You say additional 20k coins needed to earn daily dividends on Buzzex does this mean 40k needed or 20k is all I need? A little confused from your words as on whitepaper it says only 20k is needed to earn daily dividends on Buzzex

2 - Also another confusion is you say "up to 80% of trading fees on Buzzex are sent back to people holding 20k or more BZX in their exchange wallet"
Why does it say up to? Does this mean it could be less than 80% shared? In whitepaper it says 80% will be shared total?

3 - What cryptocurrencies will dividends be paid in? Would it BTC, ETH, LTC?

4 - I can't find any documentation about how to install Linux wallet. Can you please share this in the OP thanks
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

I just have 4 questions

1 - You say additional 20k coins needed to earn daily dividends on Buzzex does this mean 40k needed or 20k is all I need? A little confused from your words as on whitepaper it says only 20k is needed to earn daily dividends on Buzzex

2 - Also another confusion is you say "up to 80% of trading fees on Buzzex are sent back to people holding 20k or more BZX in their exchange wallet"
Why does it say up to? Does this mean it could be less than 80% shared? In whitepaper it says 80% will be shared total?

4 - I can't find any documentation about how to install Linux wallet. Can you please share this in the OP thanks
I'm thinking  that most likely it is necessary to pass identification.Now it has become fashionable Grin.If you add a couple of doge -I would have joined
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
pushpamastwal1994@gmail.c

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

1.Buzzex is truly amazing project going to launch soon where traders can get discounts 5 to 100% on trading fees
2.If you buy prelaunch buzzex coins you will get life time benifit from it
3.If you hold 20K buzzex coins you will get profit life time
finally i can say its benifit to everybody who will trade in buzzex
wookieinvader

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:37:15 AM

Looking forward to seeing how the exchange itself performs. Like the look of the UI, hopefully there will be a night viewing option Smiley For those that get in early and reap the rewards, literally, from the daily staking pool payouts and MN's, I think this has a real chance of being a nice investment/hold.
Gmsl

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

First of all buzzex exchange has and is being built from the ground up and in stable time to not make the mistakes others have made and will strive to make it the safest, cheapest, awarding, friendliest, money making and  trading friendly, quickest api for traders and I'm sure there is more that I have not listed.
Bzx coin 10,000 to stake in masternodes
Buy them cheap now at 0.05c as the will only go up as the are sold.
Buy now any amount and hold them to get daily rewards hold 20,000 for free trading or hold less say 10,000 and get 50% off... It's all a win win.
androbuzz

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

I just have 4 questions

1- for dividends, you need to hold just 20.000bzx+ (not 40.000, but if you hold more, your dividends payout is bigger)
2- looking at the whitepaper, 80% of profits from fees will be shared
3- Dividends would be paid in those cryptocurrencies that were recieved with fees (same as on other dividends paying exchanges-usually btc/eth/ltc)
4- it's on official website www.buzzex.io and on youtube as well. If you'd like more help, you can come to our telegram https://t.me/Buzzexio_Chat
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 10:59:30 AM by CoinPocket

In the current competitive crypto environment the search for more effective approaches to crypto traders and  crypto investors will become increasingly important. As I can see Buzzex took the best parts from crypto exchange world and offers the most favourable and flexible conditions for both the traders and crypto investors.  

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

Great project - I've been with guys for 3 years.

They always deliver what they promised and now is the best time to join this great project.

Smiley
Ammikas

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 11:30:55 AM by Ammikas

I just have 4 questions

1 - All you need is to hold 20K coins in Buzzex Exchange and you will enjoy all the benefits (Daily dividends, weekly airdrops, free trading, etc). The more you hold, the higher your dividends will be as the amount depends on how many coins you hold. To be qualified you will need to hold 20K.

2 - 80% of trading fees will be split n half. 40% will go straight to 20K holders as daily dividends. 40% goes to Buzzex partner site ADZbuzz. But as 20K holders will get weekly airdrops of ADZbuzz Community tokens (ACT) which represents communities in ADZbuzz and all community token holders receive a daily bonus from ADZbuzz profit share (40% of Buzzex trading fee) depending on the number of tokens they hold. So in away 20K BZX holders will earn from both pools (40% that will go straight to dividends and part of the 40% that will go to ADZbuzz first.
Hope it is more clear now Smiley

3 - Dividends will be paid in currencies that have been received with the trading fees.

4 - Linux wallet instructions will come to the site soon. Although there is a tutorial from one of the Buzzex member. Here is the link https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/24254-a-guide-for-installing-a-bzx-gui-wallet-on-linux
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

It has a good interface, it is a friendly exchange to negotiate, it is a new exchange, how do you want to attract investors?What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?
carot

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

Even non-traders can earn passively? Wow, that's awesome... Count me in  Wink
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

They always deliver what they promised and now is the best time to join this great project.

Smiley

If the team has been working for more than 3 years, can you tell us what projects have already been implemented? Where can I learn more about the team and its achievements? I would be happy to participate in the bounty-campaign if it is launched.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

It has a good interface, it is a friendly exchange to negotiate, it is a new exchange, how do you want to attract investors?What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?

Probably will do like the other up to 1-2 Bitcoins per day. Otherwise, if they make sure that authentication is required for everyone, then many will simply bypass this project. The design of the exchange is interesting but the token is very dependent on the volumes that will be on the exchange. Without them, the price will only fall. Growth only due to the growth of users can occur. Binance showed everyone how to do it.
benhuebner

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Overall Buzzex is a great concept and a nice team behind! Getting up the trading volume is the only critical point in my opinion but as there are already many sign-ups and members in the telegram group, I´m pretty sure this will work!

Buzzex Demo auf Deutsch - Krypto Börse mit Interessanten Features - Jetzt ansehen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh-N7q9wF4E)
jetnueng

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

This project looks promising to me, who doesn't want passive income? Let's see what the future will bring.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:35:01 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 07:48:49 PM by manhunterBTC

Thanks androbuzz & Ammikas for answering my questions. I want the main dev JensS to also answer these questions as I want to hear it officially from him.

I just have 4 questions

For question 4, A user directed me to this documentation for Linux: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/24254-a-guide-for-installing-a-bzx-gui-wallet-on-linux

JensS Can you please add these instructions on Buzzex for Linux wallet instructions as many would not know and will be confused.

Also another user asked a great question which I am curious about and would like to hear it from JensS

What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?

I really hope verification is NOT needed for everyone to withdraw even small amounts, as someone mentioned here, a lot of people will simply just bypass this project so this is really important to know.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

Smiley

If the team has been working for more than 3 years, can you tell us what projects have already been implemented? Where can I learn more about the team and its achievements? I would be happy to participate in the bounty-campaign if it is launched.

Here's a video of our team's teambuilding event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujjzY0D2zI

Also here is the link to the bounty and airdrop campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048062

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Thanks androbuzz & Ammikas for answering my questions. I want the main dev JensS to also answer these questions as I want to hear it officially from him.

I just have 4 questions

For question 4, A user directed me to this documentation for Linux: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/24254-a-guide-for-installing-a-bzx-gui-wallet-on-linux

JensS Can you please add these instructions on Buzzex for Linux wallet instructions as many would not know and will be confused.

Also another user asked a great question which I am curious about and would like to hear it from JensS

What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?

I really hope verification is NOT needed for everyone to withdraw even small amounts, as someone mentioned here, a lot of people will simply just bypass this project so this is really important to know.

We'll add the linux tutorial in our help desk.

Also the withdrawal limit will be 2 btc a day for non-verified users.

Join Buzzex.io
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

Smiley

Here's a video of our team's teambuilding event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujjzY0D2zI

Also here is the link to the bounty and airdrop campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048062

They should put their profile links on their website as well as whitepaper. The video says nothing of them. But at least, we saw their faces. And where they are located? Where is this exchange registered? In what jurisdiction did they obtain their legal papers to operate an exchange?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

Smiley

They should put their profile links on their website as well as whitepaper. The video says nothing of them. But at least, we saw their faces. And where they are located? Where is this exchange registered? In what jurisdiction did they obtain their legal papers to operate an exchange?

Agree. With the increasing number of trash exchanges, we should know that we are dealing in a totally legit exchange. Hard to trust your hard-earned money with potential wannabe exchange operators. First and foremost, they need to gain the trust and confidence from the users.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

Probably will do like the other up to 1-2 Bitcoins per day. Otherwise, if they make sure that authentication is required for everyone, then many will simply bypass this project. The design of the exchange is interesting but the token is very dependent on the volumes that will be on the exchange. Without them, the price will only fall. Growth only due to the growth of users can occur. Binance showed everyone how to do it.

It will indeed be the same as Binance, so 2 BTC a day for non-verified users.

Buzzex Coin is also a Masternode coin and has a decentralized governance feature. This will ensure more coins are held offline and not just on the exchange and will allow everybody to participate in the growth of the platform as 20% of the rewards from the blockchain will be used to grow the platform from within. Everybody will be able to submit proposals to help the growth of Buzzex on all levels.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

Smiley

They are in the team section of the homepage. Company location is also mentioned in the whitepaper, please read it. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
manhunterBTC

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

Thanks for answering JensS  Smiley

Yeah it would be great if you can tell devs to add tutorial above for Linux on the Buzzex Linux wallet section

That's great non verified users can still withdraw up to 2 BTC a day

About the daily dividends, what currencies will the daily dividends be paid in Buzzex for users holding 20k+ coins?
buzzer444

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

The benefits of Buzzex Exchange/ Buzzex Coin
-> Buzzex provides from 5% upto 100% discount on Trading Fee to Buzzex Coin (BZX) holders.
-> Buzzex shares 40% of Total Revenue with Buzzex Coin (BZX) holders
-> Buzzex Coin (BZX) is a POS coin and investors can stake and earn rewards
-> Buzzex supports Masternode Network where investors support the network and earn greater rewards
-> Buzzex provides enhanced Security Features and a Powerful, Features enriched Trading Platform

Here is the Bounty Thread which details various ways users can help the project and Earn Rewards.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048062.new#new

Join the Buzzex Social accounts here:
Telegram Group https://t.me/Buzzexio_Chat (Join here and ask any doubt you have about Buzzex)
Telegram Channel https://t.me/Buzzexio
Twitter https://twitter.com/Buzzexio
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Buzzexio/
LikedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/buzzexio
buzzer444

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

Hi,

For all new members who joined Buzzex the following video will help you get started with Buzzex:
"10 Steps After You Have Signed Up To Buzzex"
https://youtu.be/UmxnvtrwneM
androbuzz

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

Thanks for answering JensS  Smiley

Yeah it would be great if you can tell devs to add tutorial above for Linux on the Buzzex Linux wallet section

That's great non verified users can still withdraw up to 2 BTC a day

About the daily dividends, what currencies will the daily dividends be paid in Buzzex for users holding 20k+ coins?
Daily dividends are going to be paid out in currencies that were recieved as a fee (probably mostly in BTC/ETH/LTC/BZX).
Twinkledoe

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

Smiley

They are in the team section of the homepage. Company location is also mentioned in the whitepaper, please read it. Smiley

Okay, I saw the team members already. But, couldn't see in what section of your wp, you stated the company location. By the way, is your exchange legally registered? Saw a lot of the team members come from the Philippines, I know very few exchanges that are registered by their Central Bank. Are your legal docs in place already? Hard to trust unregistered exchanges as they are heading to be scammers.
buzzer444

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

Okay, I saw the team members already. But, couldn't see in what section of your wp, you stated the company location. By the way, is your exchange legally registered? Saw a lot of the team members come from the Philippines, I know very few exchanges that are registered by their Central Bank. Are your legal docs in place already? Hard to trust unregistered exchanges as they are heading to be scammers.

As it is stated in the Buzzex whitepaper https://buzzex.io/Buzzex-Whitepaper.pdf Buzzex is a partner site  of Adzbuzz.com

So the main project started as Adzbuzz approx. 3 years back and it has been expanded to its new features and new Platforms in due course of time.

You can refer to this Ann thread of Adzbuzz here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590365.0

Meet The Team: https://adzcoin.org/
Company Location:  ADZbuzz.com is a property of ADZbuzz Ltd. — A company located at FORE STREET AVENUE 1, LONDON, EC2Y 9DT and with Company Number 10421850.

For more info send your querries to Adzbuzz support: https://help.adzbuzz.com/
Or to Buzzex Support: https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

Its good roadmap in this exchanger i hope there will be bounty next week so we can expose of your project
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

This is a project that aims to bring many benefits to Buzzex coin owners. If I understand correctly, the Buzzex penny will give passive income to the Buzzex owner?

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:52:25 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 02:05:55 PM by CoinPocket

This is a project that aims to bring many benefits to Buzzex coin owners. If I understand correctly, the Buzzex penny will give passive income to the Buzzex owner?

Yes. That's right. For instance if you hold any amount of Buzzex coin in your offline wallet you earn dividends just for Staking cause Buzzex utilizes POS (Proof of Stake) algorithm. And furthemore if you hold 20K+ BZX in your Buzzex exchange account, you again earn daily dividends weekly airdrops.

coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Its good roadmap in this exchanger i hope there will be bounty next week so we can expose of your project

The bounties have already started. Here's the thread about how to qualify for bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048062.0
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

Currently, 469 MN working. There is a lot of interest in this project.
I personally hope that we can match the size of Binance. Why?
Because BUZZEX creates a wonderful and honest team that for three years delivers what it promises.
I also invited some of my friends and I recommend doing the same

Smiley
Spooknow

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Currently, 469 MN working. There is a lot of interest in this project.
I personally hope that we can match the size of Binance. Why?
Because BUZZEX creates a wonderful and honest team that for three years delivers what it promises.
I also invited some of my friends and I recommend doing the same

Smiley

For this, it is necessary not only to have a team, but also funds that invest a lot of money in the creation. Binance is almost entirely owned by the funds and in order to compete with it a good team may simply not be enough for this mission.
mrmetech

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Reserved

Spooknow

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

What a generous bounty!
I filled up my steps in order to get my free 100 BUZZEX later.
Thanks.

If it's not a secret, how much is in dollars?
The idea itself is very good, additional plus to this market, like projects with masternodes that give dividends for ownership. But I would like to expect what profits we can get by joining to this race in percent.
androbuzz

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

What a generous bounty!
I filled up my steps in order to get my free 100 BUZZEX later.
Thanks.

If it's not a secret, how much is in dollars?
The idea itself is very good, additional plus to this market, like projects with masternodes that give dividends for ownership. But I would like to expect what profits we can get by joining to this race in percent.

Hello Spooknow,
you can get 100BZX for joining the exchange, an additional 100BZX for completing KYC and additional 500BZX for voting for a coin to be listed on exchange. (*You must be KYC-ed and BZX is released once exchange is live.)
Ofcourse there are other possible earnings of BZX by completing various bounty programs (Twitter/Facebook/Youtube...).

So now the answer to your question. The value of the coin is determined by market (people) once trading is live, but the trans-fee mining value is 0.13$ (so when mining period ends the price should start at 0.13$). Now you can do the calculation of the price depending on the amount of coins you have/you plan to have 😊
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

How will we vote for new coins, how will the exchange be launched?

Will it depend on my BZX? As for cryptopia, we will have to pay BZX coins and if so, what will be the value of one vote?

It is very fascinating to be part of this great project  Smiley

androbuzz

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

How will we vote for new coins, how will the exchange be launched?

Will it depend on my BZX? As for cryptopia, we will have to pay BZX coins and if so, what will be the value of one vote?

It is very fascinating to be part of this great project  Smiley

If I understood your question correctly, this information (taken directly from Buzzex Whitepaper) should answer you:

--> People holding 20.000+ BZX in their wallet on Buzzex exchange will have voting power (will be able to vote for coins to be listed).

You'll get every single BZX for voting back to your wallet once the coin gets listed (meaning that you will not have to pay for vote).
Ammikas

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

Weekly Update nr9 (16.11.2018)
https://youtu.be/AR9qjJfWInE

Topics in the video

- Buzzex prelaunch fifth week
- The problem with the blockchain
- Development process
 --- Buzzex Beta Testing
 --- Info About Coin Developer Program
 --- Buzzex Blog
 --- New Project/Marketing Manager
- Suggestions and FAQ

Ammikas

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

Exciting news!

Private Beta Testing of the Buzzex Exchange will start on November 23rd.
https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360012308
chhotu1995

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

Amazing. Means soon we will see first trade on Buzzex Exchange.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

The project itself is quite young, but already shows good results! Only I do not quite understand who the potential consumer Buzzex, and also want to know whether the contract with large investors?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
Ammikas

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

The project itself is quite young, but already shows good results! Only I do not quite understand who the potential consumer Buzzex, and also want to know whether the contract with large investors?

The main focus is, of course, traders as they are able to trade with up to 100% discount on trading fees by just holding BZX in their Buzzex Exchange wallet.
But Buzzex will attract investors too as by holding at least 20 000 BZX inside Buzzex will qualify for daily dividends and weekly ACT airdrops. Plus there is also an option to activate masternodes which many people are doing at the moment. There are already over 500 active masternodes supporting the blockchain.
Twinkledoe

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

The main focus is, of course, traders as they are able to trade with up to 100% discount on trading fees by just holding BZX in their Buzzex Exchange wallet.
But Buzzex will attract investors too as by holding at least 20 000 BZX inside Buzzex will qualify for daily dividends and weekly ACT airdrops. Plus there is also an option to activate masternodes which many people are doing at the moment. There are already over 500 active masternodes supporting the blockchain.

That's a hefty number of masternodes for this project. It means the network of this is very active. But I'm wondering where is this Buzzex Exchange based? I was looking in FAQ section but to no avail. Where they are legally based? Because if you want to use their platform, you need to submit your ID photo with your selfie. So I want to know if they are a legit exchange before submitting such doc in the future.
ADZbuzz

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

That's a hefty number of masternodes for this project. It means the network of this is very active. But I'm wondering where is this Buzzex Exchange based? I was looking in FAQ section but to no avail. Where they are legally based? Because if you want to use their platform, you need to submit your ID photo with your selfie. So I want to know if they are a legit exchange before submitting such doc in the future.

Buzzex is a trademark of ADZbuzz Ltd. The registered address is
Fore Street Avenue 1, EC2Y 9DT, London, United Kingdom.

Additional info. ADZbuzz is operating since more than 2 years
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Interesting ...

Watching.

#crysx

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

Personally, I am very impressed with this project.

Everything was sensationally planned.

And the most important thing is that the team is communicative and honest.
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 05:10:09 PM by gregofdoom

Only 5M BZX? It's great idea.

I think that this will cause more interest in the project. Less coins = better price.
We'll see what time will show.
Ammikas

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

If you haven't watched the last weekly update, I would recommend watching it as it is one of the most informational updates and a really good way to get on track with the latest happenings in Buzzex.

https://youtu.be/hMfzJMirAkc

TOPICS

- Past Week
--- Buzzex Prelaunch Eighth Week
--- The Change In Buzzex Presale
--- Buzzex Blog Is Up And Running
- Development Process
--- New Contests
--- Landing Pages For Coin Developers
--- The New Way Of Rewarding Coin Developers
--- Translation Of The Project
--- Marketing To Coin Developers
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:10:34 PM
Merited by JensS (10)

Hurry up guys. Exchange is close to launch and the lige lone benefit offer is going to close for ever. Long live Buzzex

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 07:38:53 AM

Check out the latest update on the Buzzex Platform here:

>>> https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-december-31/

Great progress is being made.  Smiley

Happy New Year to All!

The Buzzex Team

Join Buzzex.io
androbuzz

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:29:07 PM

Happy new year to every crypto enthusiast out there.
There were many things done in 2018 and we can just wait for 2019 to get the real game on.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:05:17 AM

Hi Everybody,

2 new bounty campaigns have been added and more info related to the Buzzex Global Ambassador program:

>>> https://blog.buzzex.io/2-new-bounty-campaigns-and-more-info-for-start-of-global-ambassadors-program/

All the best in 2019!
The Buzzex Team

Join Buzzex.io
ADZbuzz

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:11:41 AM
Merited by JensS (2)

This is a great Project. Run by an experienced team with already running a crypto based social network, this project has a great strategy to grow. Cryptocurrencies are future and trading exchanges are catalyst in their adoption. Buzzex has everything all at one place for traders to get the maximum profit out of their trades. They can not only trade at a zero percent fee but will also earn dividends from the business profits. That's an awesome offer for traders provided by any exchange which has advanced trading features integrated to make intelligent trades by traders. Apart from this BuzzexCoin also provides earning from Masternodes. Buzzex has everything in one platform.

This project will grow for sure! Wish You Luck!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:54:55 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 11:02:31 AM by pushpamastwal1994@gmail.c

Hi my new thread post in bitcoin garden as per below link
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=61762.0

At Buzzex traders not only trade at upto 100% discount (that means no fee) BUT also earn in the revenue of the exchange.

-> Buzzex provides from 5% upto 100% discount on Trading Fee to Buzzex Coin (BZX) holders.
-> Buzzex shares 40% of Total Revenue with Buzzex Coin (BZX) holders
-> Buzzex Coin (BZX) is a POS coin and investors can stake and earn rewards
-> Buzzex supports Masternode Network where investors support the network and earn greater rewards
-> Buzzex provides enhanced Security Features and a Powerful, Features enriched Trading Platform
-> Buzzex is built by a team consisting of Crypto enthusiasts having already built a Publisher inclined Social Network,
For more detail please follow the link below
Ammikas

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:24:25 PM

Weekly Update nr 14

So much is happening lately and this video is a very good option to get up to date with the latest news.
ADZbuzz

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:25:21 AM

Buzzex API Documentation is ready!

Find more information about Public and Trading API and be ready about the upcoming API Competition to earn Big Rewards.

https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360015433773
Ammikas

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:40:16 PM

Weekly Update nr 15 (12.01.2019)

*VIDEO*

Topics

Past Events
— Numbers & Statistics
— Buzzex API Documentation Is Ready
— The Global Ambassador Program Is Starting To Show Results

Future Plans
— Making Improvements And Fixing Bugs
— Buzzex Blog As A Marketing Tool
— More Beta Testers To Test The Trading Platform
— Stress Testing Of The Trading Engine
— Adding Coins To The Exchange
— API Competition

Suggestions & FAQ
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:14:02 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 07:02:27 AM by CoinPocket

BUZZEX - Built for the Benefit of Traders and Investors!

Read BuzzexWhitepaper which contains short and sweet description of the business concept

>>>> https://buzzex.io/Buzzex-Whitepaper.pdf

Extract the max out of this opportunity which people have in early stages!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:39:58 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 07:01:49 AM by CoinPocket

Find the answer to the most frequent question - When I can Trade #BuzzexCoin!

Read the plan here:

>>> https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360009126254-When-Can-I-Trade-Buzzex-Coins-

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:04:58 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 07:01:12 AM by CoinPocket

What is your guess of the Average Daily Trading Volume, First Week?

Give an educated guess and stand a chance to win the Top Prize of 1 million #BZX (value at launch $130,000) OR other prizes

Visit https://buzzex.io/buzzex-contest

#BuzzexContest #BuzzexCoin #Buzzex

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:25:38 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 07:00:35 AM by CoinPocket

500 #BZX each have been rewarded to all voters for following coins. CONGRATULATIONS!

Litecoin
Dash
Ethereum Classic
Bitcoin Gold
Dogecoin
GameX

Additional votes over 1,000 for Litecoin have been cancelled and returned so they can vote for other coin

Ammikas

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

Weekly Update nr 16 (19.01.2019)

Topics in the video

– Past Events
— Numbers & Statistics
—  First Coins Are Added To The Exchange
— Most Of The Bugs Have Been Fixed

– Future Plans
— Server Set Up And Stress Testing
— New Way To Verify Coin Developer Partnership
— API Feature That Makes The Difference

– Suggestions & FAQ
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 12:44:32 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:59:45 AM by CoinPocket

About 190,000 #BZX worth at launch around $25,000, was distributed as bonus last week. How much did you get!

The bonus is paid daily and will continue for life. Secure your bonus now. Visit
https://buzzex.io/

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 12:45:06 PM

#Buzzex Development Update:

Get an idea on when the exchange will launch, the registration details of Buzzex and a feature that will be exciting for Crypto community and will add to the uniqueness of Buzzex.

Read them all here
https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-january-23/

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:11:02 AM

IMPORTANT:

Bonus BZX Coins Of January 23 Will Be Added On January 24. So All BZX Buyers Will Receive A Double Bonus Today! So Far over 2.5 Million BZX Coin Have Been Distributed To Buyers -> https://buzzex.io/bonus

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:41:32 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:59:04 AM by CoinPocket

Vote for your favorite cryptocurrency on #Buzzex and earn 500 #BZX as reward.
Value at launch = $0.13 per BZX

Visit Now and Vote to Secure Your Reward!
https://buzzex.io/vote

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:27:03 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:58:20 AM by CoinPocket

Increase your probability of winning the Jackpot by having as many entries as you can!

Every referral gives an additional entry. Get your referral link here
https://buzzex.io/affiliates/referrals-and-links

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:27:48 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:57:37 AM by CoinPocket

Just 20,000 #BuzzexCoin will allow

1- Trading at upto 100% discount
2- Dividend Payment from Exchange Revenue
3- Periodic Airdrop of Dividend Earning Tokens
4- Lifelong Daily Bonus (limited offer on First Come First Serve Basis)

Get them at the highest discount available now! Not many days left for the discount to last.
https://buzzex.io

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:08:14 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:56:49 AM by CoinPocket

What can you do with 1 million #BuzzexCoin!

> Trade at zero-fee forever
> Earn a good Passive Income from #BuzzexDividendPayment
> Sell and cashout the Jackpot

Guess your estimate and earn the prize!
https://buzzex.io/buzzex-contest

Bonus: Get rewarded to guess your number

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:52:32 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 07:03:47 AM by CoinPocket

More than 1000 projects waiting for your vote on #Buzzex. Have you voted yet?

Cast your vote and earn 500 #BZX reward
https://buzzex.io/vote

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:54:07 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:55:47 AM by CoinPocket

What's the #Buzz Today!

#BuzzexCoin CROSSED 1.6 million in PRE SALE!!

Ammikas

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:49:54 PM

Weekly update nr 17

Topics in the video

– Past Events
— Numbers & Statistics
— More Beta Testers Were Invited
— Server Setup Is Basically Completed
— Buzzex Limited – A UK Registered Company

– Future Plans
— The End Of A Lifelong Bonus
— Buzzex API Integration Into A Trading Bot
— The Launch Date Of Buzzex
— More Info Of The “Special” Feature

– Suggestions & FAQ
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 03:45:44 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:55:04 AM by CoinPocket

Buzzex Beta Testing

First phase showed great results and improvements.

More beta testers were invited and improvements are on full flow.

Exchange is taking a nice shape! We'll be ready for the world soon!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 02:23:24 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:54:15 AM by CoinPocket

What do you like most about #BuzzexCoin?

Get them here at the max discount available now!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 02:23:47 PM

SCAM ALERT: Its been brought to our notice that a person(s) are emulating the admins of Buzzex and contacting users. Please note no admin from Buzzex initiate Private Conversation (PM) with users. Do not follow any instruction if you receive such message.

Be Safe. Wish You Luck!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:04:37 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:53:20 AM by CoinPocket

You know you can earn thousands of BuzzexCoin by doing certain tasks!

Visit the link below for a list of them
https://buzzex.io/wallet/earn-rewards

Ammikas

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:18:16 PM

Weekly Update nr 18

Topics in the video

- Past Events 
--- Numbers & Statistics
--- New Task For Global Ambassadors
--- New Sales In ADZbuzz

- Future Plans
--- Adding Coins To The Exchange
--- Paid Marketing
--- Additional Info Of "Special" features

- Suggestions & FAQ
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:24:52 PM

is ?

https://www.coinex.com/exchange

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
ADZbuzz

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:52:01 AM

Buzzex is a Company with following registration details

BUZZEX LIMITED, Kemp House, 160 City Road, EC1V 2NX, London, United Kingdom
ADZbuzz

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:53:11 AM

Hi, no its not. Buzzex is a Company with following registration details

BUZZEX LIMITED, Kemp House, 160 City Road, EC1V 2NX, London, United Kingdom

The team behind Buzzex also run a Crypto-based Publisher-centric social network called ADZbuzz.
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 12:57:49 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:51:57 AM by CoinPocket

Do you know you can easily earn 100 #BZX worth at launch $13!

Just complete your KYC and get rewarded with 100 #BuzzexCoin apart from enhanced limits when exchange launches.

Complete it through the link below
https://buzzex.io/settings/payout-info-kyc

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 05:03:46 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:50:18 AM by CoinPocket

Distributed more than 3 million #BuzzexCoin  to Pre Sale buyers (worth at launch more than $401k)!!

Are you receiving your daily bonus yet?

Get them at

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:09:40 PM

Hi All,

Here is the latest update regarding the Buzzex Project:

>>> https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-february-18/

Have a great day!
The Buzzex Team

Join Buzzex.io
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:09:56 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:46:33 AM by CoinPocket

RSI, MACD, EMA or Bollinger Bands what's your favorite TechnicalIndicator?

Buzzex will provide dozens of indicators to increase the probability of profitable trades.

Register an account now and take the first step towards many benefits Buzzex provide

sumsum2019

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:25:09 AM

Proof of authentication
Buzzex username :     
  sumanmetafeUj68p
 Bitcointalk Username:     
 sumsum2019
Campaign: Buzzex Airdrop Campaign
Telegram Username: @sumcoins
Twitter Username: @sumanmeta
URL of re-tweet:  https://mobile.twitter.com/sumanmeta/status/1099598701369020418
Facebook profile URL : https://www.facebook.com/suman.gonthukupuli
 Facebook like and share URL :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1145139215674169&id=100005343035771
LinkedIn profile URL :
www.linkedin.com/in/suman-g-b53b0513b
LinkedIn follow and share URL :
 https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6505365461474123776
shubhramishra

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:53:14 AM

Proof of authentication
Buzzex username :     
  sumanmetafeUj68p
 Bitcointalk Username:     
 sumsum2019
Campaign: Buzzex Airdrop Campaign
Telegram Username: @sumcoins
Twitter Username: @sumanmeta
URL of re-tweet:  https://mobile.twitter.com/sumanmeta/status/1099598701369020418
Facebook profile URL : https://www.facebook.com/suman.gonthukupuli
 Facebook like and share URL :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1145139215674169&id=100005343035771
LinkedIn profile URL :
www.linkedin.com/in/suman-g-b53b0513b
LinkedIn follow and share URL :
 https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6505365461474123776

Hi, It is not the Bounty thread. Please post your proof of authentication on the Bounty thread. The link is given below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048062.0
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 06:54:07 AM

BuzzexCoin - the native currency of BuzzexExchange that provides multiple benefits to traders and investors.

Visit to create your account now!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 06:55:25 AM

Overall Market Volume increasing in past few days. That means revenue of exchanges is increasing.

Get a share in that revenue from #BuzzexDividendPayments

Get as many BZX now when discount is still highest.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:06:28 AM

Hi All,

Read how Buzzex will get liquidity and offer huge benefits with every trade you make:

>>> https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-global-order-book-liquidity-and-fee-cashback/

Have a great day!
The Buzzex Team

Join Buzzex.io
gregofdoom_

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:49:26 PM

Hi All,

Read how Buzzex will get liquidity and offer huge benefits with every trade you make:

>>> https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-global-order-book-liquidity-and-fee-cashback/

Have a great day!
The Buzzex Team

These messages are amazing.

In my opinion, BUZZEX may be just what Biance is now, and maybe even more.

Great job  Smiley
ADZbuzz

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:21:57 AM

Hi, we are happy to update you with a list of 87 cryptocurrency out of many that will be traded on Buzzex.

These coins will have active order books starting the moment Buzzex is launched. So traders can start earning trans-fee mining rewards immediately.

If you have voted for any of these coin, get excited as your 500 BZX will be released soon.

Check the list here
https://blog.buzzex.io/huge-list-of-erc20-tokens-that-will-trade-on-buzzex/

Wish You Luck!
The Buzzex Team

PS. Get BuzzexCoin at highest discount available and enjoy a stream of benefits. Visit your dashboard https://buzzex.io/
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:06:55 PM

Share the Voting Page of your favorite coin with that coin's community and help the project earn more to increase their funds and help in their growth

Find your coin's voting page at https://buzzex.io/coin-ownership-application/YOUR-FAVORED-COIN-TICKER

Refer the screenshot for help

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:26:18 AM

Last month to get multi-utility #BuzzexCoin at discount. Visit your dashboard and get them now!

https://buzzex.io/pre-launch/dashboard

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:43:48 AM

Ways to earn passive Income from Buzzex

1- Dividend Payments
2- Periodic airdrop of dividend earning ERC20 tokens
3- Lifelong Daily Bonus
4- Masternode Rewards
5- Staking Rewards

Create your account now and take the first step

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:44:39 AM

Not everyone can own, run and maintain a CryptocurrencyExchange but ANYONE can earn a share of revenue from the same.

Buzzex will pay dividend to holders of 20,000 #BZX or more along with other benefits!

Visit https://buzzex.io/ now!

tina_shi

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:54:11 AM

It is a good project  Smiley
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 09:41:11 AM

Network getting stronger. Now supported by more than 1100 Masternodes!

Get 10,000 BuzzexCoin as collateral and set up your own.

Need help in setting up masternodes? We got it covered too!

Find more at https://buzzex.io/

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 10:58:53 AM

Do you want to win a share of 20 million BZX? Probably the jackpot which is worth at launch $130,000!

Have you entered your Guess, yet? Visit the page and enter your number while the window is still open.

https://buzzex.io/buzzex-contest

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:30:20 AM

Buzzex Global Order Book Benefits

>> Best Price of any coin/token
>> Liquidity from Day 1
>> Fast Execution of Orders
>> Sell coins without crashing Price

Refer the article for detailed information
https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-global-order-book-liquidity-and-fee-cashback/

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:33:29 AM

BUZZEX LAUNCH DATE ANNOUNCED!

Buzzex will open its door to traders on 28 Mar 2019.

Get Ready to start Earning Trans-Fee Mining Rewards and start accumulating #BZX to benefit in multiple ways.

Welcome in advance!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 09:20:05 AM

BUZZEX LAUNCH = END OF LIFELONG DAILY BONUS OFFER = 28 MAR 2019

About 4 million BZX distributed till now, worth around $510,000 at launch.
Weekly distribution around $20,000.

Don't miss the chance and secure your spot NOW!

Visit https://buzzex.io/

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 01:16:37 PM

Built for the benefit of Traders and Investors #Buzzex has a lot to offer

Integrated numerous features which
> Increase profits
> Provide profitable trade opportunities
> Provide Passive Earnings

Working on more...

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 12:24:35 PM

Last few days left to buy BuzzexCoin at highest discount and secure Lifelong Bonus!

Do not let the feeling of DAILY PASSIVE INCOME go away.

Visit https://buzzex.io  Now and get as many #BZX as you can!

Offer closing on 28 Mar 2019.

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:29:59 PM

Tier1 of BZX Pre Sale Exhausted!

Congratulations to all buyers on securing Lifelong Bonus!

Still a chance to secure the Lifelong Bonus & get BZX at extreme discount
Visit https://buzzex.io Now and Act Fast!

Offer Closing Soon!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 12:00:42 PM

Trading on Buzzex Exchange will start in less than 40 hours

Check the Countdown Timer at https://buzzex.io

This also means last few hours to get hold of multi-utility BZX at extreme discount & secure Lifelong Daily Passive Income.

Act Now!

sieemma

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:45:23 PM

Hi JensS, I applied to be an ambassador of this project but I have not heard from your team again. Should I take it as been rejected or there is still a chance that I will be called upon one day to deliver my services?
ADZbuzz

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:55:13 AM

Hi JensS, I applied to be an ambassador of this project but I have not heard from your team again. Should I take it as been rejected or there is still a chance that I will be called upon one day to deliver my services?

Hi, the Global Ambassador approvals are on hold for the time being. However, its not the rejection by any means. We'll judge the requirement according to the situation and contact the members who have shown interest when there is further requirement.

Thanks for your interest in the Program!

Wish You Luck!
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:56:01 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 10:52:37 AM by CoinPocket

BUZZEX LAUNCHED, TRADING IS ON!

We invite you to start trading and accumulate multi-utility BZX in process!!

Trade More, Profit More!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 01:00:29 PM

Who Is The Winner of Buzzex Contest!

Based on first week's volume, winners will be announced & they will see their rewards in their Buzzex wallet once all members #BZX are migrated from Prelaunch site to the Trading Platform.

The work is in progress, see your Fat Wallets Soon!

soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:38:52 PM

on main version of platform i don't see tokens in my account panel. Is it only for me? will it be addressed in next realease?
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:47:53 AM

on main version of platform i don't see tokens in my account panel. Is it only for me? will it be addressed in next realease?

Please, check out our recent update: https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360020661994-Buzzex-Coins-Trans-fee-Mining-And-Dividends-Update

Currently we are in the process of Wallet set up. So, your BZX coins will be reflected in your account within 1-2 weeks.

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 01:28:08 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 02:03:05 PM by CoinPocket

Trading Reward System Integrated!

We are progressing and this is one step forward towards the platform preferred by traders and investors.

Check your rewards at https://buzzex.io/en/rewards

You earn 1 BZX for every $65 worth of cryptocurrency you trade on Buzzex. BZX is a multi-utility coin which not only allows trading at Zero-Fee but also allows to earn Dividend from Exchange Revenue. The more BZX you have, the more you benefit!

Keep Trading and accumulating BuzzexCoin.

Wish You Luck!
The Buzzex Team!

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 04:09:41 PM

Read the latest update on the progress of the developments and feature additions to Buzzex.

Get excited as soon we'll open regular deposits and partner with 100s of coins.

Head over to
https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-april-11-2019/

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:53:17 PM

Get aware of what we are silently working on and what follows.

Get answers to your questions. Visit
https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-april-18-2019/

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 09:39:11 AM

GameX Token (GX) now listed on Buzzex!

GX is paired with BTC, ETH and USDT

GX Deposits are enabled, Withdrawals will be enabled once Ethereum set up is final!

Start trading GX Now

CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:45:19 AM

Check how you can get the most out of the opportunity Buzzex provides.

Read the latest BuzzexUpdate

https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-april-25-2019/

ADZbuzz

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:03:00 AM

Hi,

We are happy to update you that First Dividend Payment will be done on 30th April 2019.

BZX Deposits are now Enabled and members can deposit their BuzzexCoin.

Visit the link below to Deposit your BZX to your Buzzex account.
https://buzzex.io/en/my/wallet/deposit/BZX

The earnings from Lifelong Offer will follow shortly offer.

Wish You Luck!

The Buzzex Team
Trade More, Profit More
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 08:48:39 AM

Traders can now Claim BuzzexTradingCompetition Rewards!

Trade on #Buzzex and get a chance to earn Lifelong Daily BTC, ETH & USDT.

Visit and claim your rewards
https://buzzex.io/en/rewards/trading-competition

hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:20:05 AM

wallet download site not work for win64?Huh??
an trading competition is wrong calculated butt have write with admin he fix it.
hope the best for this exchange i think the first with a blobal order book yeah?
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:42:38 AM

any problems with btc deposit?
Still pending after more then 3 confirms!
ADZbuzz

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:54:32 AM

wallet download site not work for win64?Huh??
an trading competition is wrong calculated butt have write with admin he fix it.
hope the best for this exchange i think the first with a blobal order book yeah?

Hi, Buzzex was down because of the issue with Binance API. Its been resolved now and exchange is up and running.

The developers are checking the issues related to competition rewards. If you have one, please raise a support ticket with details and technical team will assist you.
https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for the wishes!

Wish You Luck!
Trade More, Profit More!
ADZbuzz

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:55:57 AM

Hi, there is no issue with deposit system. If your deposit is not yet credited please contact support with details and team will check it ASAP

Wish You Luck!
Trade More, Profit More!
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:18:38 AM

We have made an important decision that will not only increase the user satisfaction but will also increase the dividends of every qualified member.

Along with this, we have some more information for you towards the progress of the company and you already know that business concept is such that it ensures every member's profits with the progress of the company.

Click the link  to read them all!   https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-may-9-gradual-steady-growth/

Let's flock at the exchange and earn the profits!

Wish You Luck!
Trade More, Profit More!

playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:45:42 AM

Hi, there is no issue with deposit system. If your deposit is not yet credited please contact support with details and team will check it ASAP

Wish You Luck!
Trade More, Profit More!

yeah after 10 confirms all ok.
other deposits of coins still deactivated?
ADZbuzz

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:00:42 AM

Wish You Luck!
Trade More, Profit More!

yeah after 10 confirms all ok.
other deposits of coins still deactivated?

Hi, yeah we have paused the Global Order Book for now which is connected to Binance API. So other coins' deposits and withdrawals are also deactivated. We will list Ethereum and ERC20 tokens as soon as our system is final so members can deposit/withdraw/trade those through our Internal Order Books. Its coming soon...
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:08:50 AM

We are glad to update you that the Ethereum set up which was to allow us to add ERC20 tokens easily to Buzzex, is now complete!

We have started working on adding ERC20 tokens and contacting their developers.

Adding more assets will give more trading opportunities to community and hence, more opportunities to earn BZX. Buzzex shares 40% of revenue with members who hold 20,000 BZX or more, as dividend in BTC, ETH and USDT. The more BZX you have the more you earn dividend.

See you at the exchange!

Wish You Luck!
Trade More, Profit More!

ADZbuzz

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:12:09 AM

Hi,

Today we have another update for you. In this update you will know the date when Lifelong Bonus will resume including the accumulated BZX until now. Get ready for a fat payment!

It also shares info on what we are doing to avoid stuck Deposit and Withdrawals from members.

We invite you to click the link below to read the latest update.

https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-may-27/

Wish You Luck!
Trade More, Profit More!
ADZbuzz

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:12:19 AM

Hi, we have a Good news for you!

We just concluded a Test Run of the Staking Profit Share and it was successful!

Our system is working correctly. Get ready for tomorrow's profit distribution.

Deposit your BZX to your account. Trade and earn more BZX as rewards to increase your Profit Share from the first distribution tomorrow!

Wish You Luck!
The Buzzex Team

Trade More Profit More!
ADZbuzz

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:52:05 AM

Hi,

The first Staking Rewards have been succesfully distributed. Congratulations to all qualified members!

Check your rewards by clicking the link below.
https://buzzex.io/en/rewards/staking-profit-share

All members who have 20,000 BZX or more qualify for Staking Rewards along with Dividend Payments. Currently members earn Trans-Fee Mining rewards and Trading Competition rewards by trading on Buzzex.

Trade More, increase your BZX holding and receive more rewards.

Wish You Luck!
Trade More, Profit More!
ADZbuzz

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:50:52 AM

Hi,

The First Buzzex IEO is underway.

Buzzex IEO - Viral Media Network
Earn Lifelong Passive Income From A Network of Viral Sites

IEO will last for 60 days!

Click the link below to visit, read and Join!
https://buzzex.io/en/exchange?base=BTC&target=VMT

Wish You Luck!
The Buzzex Team

Trade More Profit More!

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:29:34 AM

VMT Prelaunch Started!

VMT Pays Lifelong Passive Income in Deflationary Token. The more you hold, the more your Earn!

Join Buzzex Today and Get 10VMT Free!

Refer the steps to claim Free VMT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150940

Exchange The Future.
sieemma

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:30:52 PM

Hello admins,  my favorite coin isn't listed on your exchange. Is there a chance that it will be listed on the exchange after you listed some coins already?
ADZbuzz

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:26:04 AM

Hello admins,  my favorite coin isn't listed on your exchange. Is there a chance that it will be listed on the exchange after you listed some coins already?

Hi, thanks for your interest. You can ask the developer of your favorite coin to apply for Partner Program as it benefits both the project and community of the coin. You can find more details here
https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360008707474-Coin-Developer-Partner-Program

You can also submit the coin through our support desk. We'll include that in our evaluation process.

Wish You Luck!
The Buzzex Team

Trade More, Profit More!
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:19:40 AM

How can we apply for a token to be listed on your platform?
CoinPocket

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:52:03 AM

How can we apply for a token to be listed on your platform?

Hi, Thank you for your interest.

Just send a mail to applications@buzzex.io

More details here: https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360008707474-Coin-Developer-Partner-Program

ADZbuzz

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:22:20 AM

Hi,

We just concluded the testing of upgraded system for Deposits and Withdrawals of ERC20 tokens and we are happy to announce that it works fine!

Deposits and Withdrawals will be executed very fast now.

We appreciate the patience and support you have provided and invite you to have fun!

Wish You Luck!
The Buzzex Team

Trade More, Profit More!

shagorbleed

Activity: 364

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:39:31 AM

Can anyone direct me where to trade buzzex coin???
i have 10000+ BZX and they are showing value of thousand dollar in buzzex exchange,but can't trade
ADZbuzz

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:18:34 AM

Can anyone direct me where to trade buzzex coin???
i have 10000+ BZX and they are showing value of thousand dollar in buzzex exchange,but can't trade

Hi, BZX markets will open after the trans-fee mining period ends. This will be within 6 months of the launch so in Sept 2019.

BZX will have the opening price of $0.13 which will further be decided by the market as the trading goes.

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:18:18 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 04:19:21 PM by 88998899

Why are there no trades on the exchange buzzex.io, no volumes?

When will BZX coin be launched for trading, is there an exact timeline?
Piotor

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:19:21 PM

Hello, I wrote an e-mail for the return of invested BTC and LTC. When will I get them back?
Piotr

Buzzex Coin (BZX) Benefits:
  • Get discount on Trading from 5% to 100%
  • Get Rewarded through Staking and Masternodes
  • Upto 80% of Trading fee shared with Buzzex Coin holders
  • Vote on coins to be listed on exchange
  • Vote on Proposals to Grow the ecosystem

The Buzzex Exchange is being created in order to allow traders to trade at a 100% discount and grow their crypto portfolio as well. At the same time they will be able to have a say in the company by being able to vote on new coins being listed and how the monthly budget from the blockchain will be spent.

Buzzex Coin Specs:
  • Coin Name: Buzzex Coin
  • Coin Ticker: BZX
  • Algorithm: Quark/POS
  • Masternode Collateral: 10,000
  • Initial Supply: 750,000,000
  • Pre-Mine: Distributed according to our Whitepaper
  • Block Reward: 30 MN / 10 Staking / 10 Budget
  • Block Time: 60 Seconds
  • Yearly Inflation: 3.504% Year 1

The Buzzex Coin has been created in order to function as the utility coin of the Buzzex Exchange. The main difference with for instance Binance Coin is that traders simply need to hold the coin in order to get a trading discount, rather than paying with the coin to get a discount. So more traders simply means more holders of BZX. Traders that hold 20,000 BZX will get a 100% discount on trading fees when trading on Buzzex and will also earn up to 80% of company profits in the form of daily dividends and weekly airdrops.

https://buzzex.io/images/bounty-thread/buzzex-coin-features.png

Buzzex Coin Wallet:

Want to run a Buzzex Coin Masternode?

This script makes it very easy to set one up:

Linux QT-wallet & automatic masternode script (VPS)

IMPORTANT: Please read this info and follow the steps after downloading the wallet to make it synch fast:

https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360010327953-First-Thing-To-Do-After-Downloading-Your-Buzzex-Coin-Wallet

Current contests/bounties:

Any More Questions?

Feel free to ask below!

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 03:28:19 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 05:13:50 AM by alden

Read about this scammer Jens Steyaert here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224421.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224500.0

And watch and share this video of scammer Jens Steyaert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KNWT-jp4YI
lovelysingh

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 10:08:19 AM

Read about this scammer Jens Steyaert here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224421.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224500.0

And watch and share this video of scammer Jens Steyaert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KNWT-jp4YI
Very sad and worst news of the scammer Jens Steyaert. This people only know how to be fool innocent people and looted them. 
Piotor

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 06:36:18 PM

When will you answer?  Angry
Piotor

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 06:40:18 PM

When will you reply to my refund?  Angry