Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BZX POS/MN] Buzzex Exchange Utility Coin - Up To 100% Discount + Dividends  (Read 23232 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:04:17 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 12:18:18 AM by JensS
Merited by CoinPocket (9)

Buzzex Coin (BZX) Benefits:
  • Get discount on Trading from 5% to 100%
  • Get Rewarded through Staking and Masternodes
  • Upto 80% of Trading fee shared with Buzzex Coin holders
  • Vote on coins to be listed on exchange
  • Vote on Proposals to Grow the ecosystem

The Buzzex Exchange is being created in order to allow traders to trade at a 100% discount and grow their crypto portfolio as well. At the same time they will be able to have a say in the company by being able to vote on new coins being listed and how the monthly budget from the blockchain will be spent.

Buzzex Coin Specs:
  • Coin Name: Buzzex Coin
  • Coin Ticker: BZX
  • Algorithm: Quark/POS
  • Masternode Collateral: 10,000
  • Initial Supply: 750,000,000
  • Pre-Mine: Distributed according to our Whitepaper
  • Block Reward: 30 MN / 10 Staking / 10 Budget
  • Block Time: 60 Seconds
  • Yearly Inflation: 3.504% Year 1

The Buzzex Coin has been created in order to function as the utility coin of the Buzzex Exchange. The main difference with for instance Binance Coin is that traders simply need to hold the coin in order to get a trading discount, rather than paying with the coin to get a discount. So more traders simply means more holders of BZX. Traders that hold 20,000 BZX will get a 100% discount on trading fees when trading on Buzzex and will also earn up to 80% of company profits in the form of daily dividends and weekly airdrops.

Buzzex Coin Wallet:

Want to run a Buzzex Coin Masternode?

This script makes it very easy to set one up:

Linux QT-wallet & automatic masternode script (VPS)

IMPORTANT: Please read this info and follow the steps after downloading the wallet to make it synch fast:

https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360010327953-First-Thing-To-Do-After-Downloading-Your-Buzzex-Coin-Wallet

Current contests/bounties:

Any More Questions?

Feel free to ask below!

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

Reserved for FAQ

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
chhotu1995

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

Buzzex Exchange one of best exchange i have seen till now. Have multiple benefits for every users.
BuzzexCoin is key feature of buzzex exchange.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Hello great project here and have already joined this amazing project  Smiley

I just have 4 questions

1 - You say additional 20k coins needed to earn daily dividends on Buzzex does this mean 40k needed or 20k is all I need? A little confused from your words as on whitepaper it says only 20k is needed to earn daily dividends on Buzzex

2 - Also another confusion is you say "up to 80% of trading fees on Buzzex are sent back to people holding 20k or more BZX in their exchange wallet"
Why does it say up to? Does this mean it could be less than 80% shared? In whitepaper it says 80% will be shared total?

3 - What cryptocurrencies will dividends be paid in? Would it BTC, ETH, LTC?

4 - I can't find any documentation about how to install Linux wallet. Can you please share this in the OP thanks
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

I just have 4 questions

1 - You say additional 20k coins needed to earn daily dividends on Buzzex does this mean 40k needed or 20k is all I need? A little confused from your words as on whitepaper it says only 20k is needed to earn daily dividends on Buzzex

2 - Also another confusion is you say "up to 80% of trading fees on Buzzex are sent back to people holding 20k or more BZX in their exchange wallet"
Why does it say up to? Does this mean it could be less than 80% shared? In whitepaper it says 80% will be shared total?

4 - I can't find any documentation about how to install Linux wallet. Can you please share this in the OP thanks
I'm thinking  that most likely it is necessary to pass identification.Now it has become fashionable Grin.If you add a couple of doge -I would have joined
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
pushpamastwal1994@gmail.c

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

1.Buzzex is truly amazing project going to launch soon where traders can get discounts 5 to 100% on trading fees
2.If you buy prelaunch buzzex coins you will get life time benifit from it
3.If you hold 20K buzzex coins you will get profit life time
finally i can say its benifit to everybody who will trade in buzzex
wookieinvader

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:37:15 AM

Looking forward to seeing how the exchange itself performs. Like the look of the UI, hopefully there will be a night viewing option Smiley For those that get in early and reap the rewards, literally, from the daily staking pool payouts and MN's, I think this has a real chance of being a nice investment/hold.
Gmsl

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

First of all buzzex exchange has and is being built from the ground up and in stable time to not make the mistakes others have made and will strive to make it the safest, cheapest, awarding, friendliest, money making and  trading friendly, quickest api for traders and I'm sure there is more that I have not listed.
Bzx coin 10,000 to stake in masternodes
Buy them cheap now at 0.05c as the will only go up as the are sold.
Buy now any amount and hold them to get daily rewards hold 20,000 for free trading or hold less say 10,000 and get 50% off... It's all a win win.
androbuzz

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

I just have 4 questions

1- for dividends, you need to hold just 20.000bzx+ (not 40.000, but if you hold more, your dividends payout is bigger)
2- looking at the whitepaper, 80% of profits from fees will be shared
3- Dividends would be paid in those cryptocurrencies that were recieved with fees (same as on other dividends paying exchanges-usually btc/eth/ltc)
4- it's on official website www.buzzex.io and on youtube as well. If you'd like more help, you can come to our telegram https://t.me/Buzzexio_Chat
CoinPocket

Activity: 219
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 10:59:30 AM by CoinPocket

In the current competitive crypto environment the search for more effective approaches to crypto traders and  crypto investors will become increasingly important. As I can see Buzzex took the best parts from crypto exchange world and offers the most favourable and flexible conditions for both the traders and crypto investors.  

JOIN: BUZZEX.IO
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

Great project - I've been with guys for 3 years.

They always deliver what they promised and now is the best time to join this great project.

Smiley
Ammikas

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 11:30:55 AM by Ammikas

I just have 4 questions

1 - All you need is to hold 20K coins in Buzzex Exchange and you will enjoy all the benefits (Daily dividends, weekly airdrops, free trading, etc). The more you hold, the higher your dividends will be as the amount depends on how many coins you hold. To be qualified you will need to hold 20K.

2 - 80% of trading fees will be split n half. 40% will go straight to 20K holders as daily dividends. 40% goes to Buzzex partner site ADZbuzz. But as 20K holders will get weekly airdrops of ADZbuzz Community tokens (ACT) which represents communities in ADZbuzz and all community token holders receive a daily bonus from ADZbuzz profit share (40% of Buzzex trading fee) depending on the number of tokens they hold. So in away 20K BZX holders will earn from both pools (40% that will go straight to dividends and part of the 40% that will go to ADZbuzz first.
Hope it is more clear now Smiley

3 - Dividends will be paid in currencies that have been received with the trading fees.

4 - Linux wallet instructions will come to the site soon. Although there is a tutorial from one of the Buzzex member. Here is the link https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/24254-a-guide-for-installing-a-bzx-gui-wallet-on-linux
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

It has a good interface, it is a friendly exchange to negotiate, it is a new exchange, how do you want to attract investors?What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?
carot

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

Even non-traders can earn passively? Wow, that's awesome... Count me in  Wink
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

Great project - I've been with guys for 3 years.

They always deliver what they promised and now is the best time to join this great project.

Smiley

If the team has been working for more than 3 years, can you tell us what projects have already been implemented? Where can I learn more about the team and its achievements? I would be happy to participate in the bounty-campaign if it is launched.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

It has a good interface, it is a friendly exchange to negotiate, it is a new exchange, how do you want to attract investors?What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?

Probably will do like the other up to 1-2 Bitcoins per day. Otherwise, if they make sure that authentication is required for everyone, then many will simply bypass this project. The design of the exchange is interesting but the token is very dependent on the volumes that will be on the exchange. Without them, the price will only fall. Growth only due to the growth of users can occur. Binance showed everyone how to do it.
benhuebner

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Overall Buzzex is a great concept and a nice team behind! Getting up the trading volume is the only critical point in my opinion but as there are already many sign-ups and members in the telegram group, I´m pretty sure this will work!

Buzzex Demo auf Deutsch - Krypto Börse mit Interessanten Features - Jetzt ansehen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh-N7q9wF4E)
jetnueng

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

This project looks promising to me, who doesn't want passive income? Let's see what the future will bring.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:35:01 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 07:48:49 PM by manhunterBTC

Thanks androbuzz & Ammikas for answering my questions. I want the main dev JensS to also answer these questions as I want to hear it officially from him.

I just have 4 questions

For question 4, A user directed me to this documentation for Linux: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/24254-a-guide-for-installing-a-bzx-gui-wallet-on-linux

JensS Can you please add these instructions on Buzzex for Linux wallet instructions as many would not know and will be confused.

Also another user asked a great question which I am curious about and would like to hear it from JensS

What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?

I really hope verification is NOT needed for everyone to withdraw even small amounts, as someone mentioned here, a lot of people will simply just bypass this project so this is really important to know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: