Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BZX POS/MN] Buzzex Exchange Utility Coin - Up To 100% Discount + Dividends  (Read 23241 times)
androbuzz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

What a generous bounty!
I filled up my steps in order to get my free 100 BUZZEX later.
Thanks.

If it's not a secret, how much is in dollars?
The idea itself is very good, additional plus to this market, like projects with masternodes that give dividends for ownership. But I would like to expect what profits we can get by joining to this race in percent.

Hello Spooknow,
you can get 100BZX for joining the exchange, an additional 100BZX for completing KYC and additional 500BZX for voting for a coin to be listed on exchange. (*You must be KYC-ed and BZX is released once exchange is live.)
Ofcourse there are other possible earnings of BZX by completing various bounty programs (Twitter/Facebook/Youtube...).

So now the answer to your question. The value of the coin is determined by market (people) once trading is live, but the trans-fee mining value is 0.13$ (so when mining period ends the price should start at 0.13$). Now you can do the calculation of the price depending on the amount of coins you have/you plan to have 😊
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

How will we vote for new coins, how will the exchange be launched?

Will it depend on my BZX? As for cryptopia, we will have to pay BZX coins and if so, what will be the value of one vote?

It is very fascinating to be part of this great project  Smiley

androbuzz

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

How will we vote for new coins, how will the exchange be launched?

Will it depend on my BZX? As for cryptopia, we will have to pay BZX coins and if so, what will be the value of one vote?

It is very fascinating to be part of this great project  Smiley

If I understood your question correctly, this information (taken directly from Buzzex Whitepaper) should answer you:

--> People holding 20.000+ BZX in their wallet on Buzzex exchange will have voting power (will be able to vote for coins to be listed).

You'll get every single BZX for voting back to your wallet once the coin gets listed (meaning that you will not have to pay for vote).
Ammikas

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

Weekly Update nr9 (16.11.2018)
https://youtu.be/AR9qjJfWInE

Topics in the video

- Buzzex prelaunch fifth week
- The problem with the blockchain
- Development process
 --- Buzzex Beta Testing
 --- Info About Coin Developer Program
 --- Buzzex Blog
 --- New Project/Marketing Manager
- Suggestions and FAQ

Ammikas

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

Exciting news!

Private Beta Testing of the Buzzex Exchange will start on November 23rd.
https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360012308
chhotu1995

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

Amazing. Means soon we will see first trade on Buzzex Exchange.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

The project itself is quite young, but already shows good results! Only I do not quite understand who the potential consumer Buzzex, and also want to know whether the contract with large investors?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
Ammikas

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

The project itself is quite young, but already shows good results! Only I do not quite understand who the potential consumer Buzzex, and also want to know whether the contract with large investors?

The main focus is, of course, traders as they are able to trade with up to 100% discount on trading fees by just holding BZX in their Buzzex Exchange wallet.
But Buzzex will attract investors too as by holding at least 20 000 BZX inside Buzzex will qualify for daily dividends and weekly ACT airdrops. Plus there is also an option to activate masternodes which many people are doing at the moment. There are already over 500 active masternodes supporting the blockchain.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

The main focus is, of course, traders as they are able to trade with up to 100% discount on trading fees by just holding BZX in their Buzzex Exchange wallet.
But Buzzex will attract investors too as by holding at least 20 000 BZX inside Buzzex will qualify for daily dividends and weekly ACT airdrops. Plus there is also an option to activate masternodes which many people are doing at the moment. There are already over 500 active masternodes supporting the blockchain.

That's a hefty number of masternodes for this project. It means the network of this is very active. But I'm wondering where is this Buzzex Exchange based? I was looking in FAQ section but to no avail. Where they are legally based? Because if you want to use their platform, you need to submit your ID photo with your selfie. So I want to know if they are a legit exchange before submitting such doc in the future.
ADZbuzz

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

That's a hefty number of masternodes for this project. It means the network of this is very active. But I'm wondering where is this Buzzex Exchange based? I was looking in FAQ section but to no avail. Where they are legally based? Because if you want to use their platform, you need to submit your ID photo with your selfie. So I want to know if they are a legit exchange before submitting such doc in the future.

Buzzex is a trademark of ADZbuzz Ltd. The registered address is
Fore Street Avenue 1, EC2Y 9DT, London, United Kingdom.

Additional info. ADZbuzz is operating since more than 2 years
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Interesting ...

Watching.

#crysx

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

Personally, I am very impressed with this project.

Everything was sensationally planned.

And the most important thing is that the team is communicative and honest.
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 05:10:09 PM by gregofdoom

Only 5M BZX? It's great idea.

I think that this will cause more interest in the project. Less coins = better price.
We'll see what time will show.
Ammikas

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

If you haven't watched the last weekly update, I would recommend watching it as it is one of the most informational updates and a really good way to get on track with the latest happenings in Buzzex.

https://youtu.be/hMfzJMirAkc

TOPICS

- Past Week
--- Buzzex Prelaunch Eighth Week
--- The Change In Buzzex Presale
--- Buzzex Blog Is Up And Running
- Development Process
--- New Contests
--- Landing Pages For Coin Developers
--- The New Way Of Rewarding Coin Developers
--- Translation Of The Project
--- Marketing To Coin Developers
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:10:34 PM
Merited by JensS (10)

Hurry up guys. Exchange is close to launch and the lige lone benefit offer is going to close for ever. Long live Buzzex

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 07:38:53 AM

Check out the latest update on the Buzzex Platform here:

>>> https://blog.buzzex.io/buzzex-update-december-31/

Great progress is being made.  Smiley

Happy New Year to All!

The Buzzex Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
androbuzz

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:29:07 PM

Happy new year to every crypto enthusiast out there.
There were many things done in 2018 and we can just wait for 2019 to get the real game on.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:05:17 AM

Hi Everybody,

2 new bounty campaigns have been added and more info related to the Buzzex Global Ambassador program:

>>> https://blog.buzzex.io/2-new-bounty-campaigns-and-more-info-for-start-of-global-ambassadors-program/

All the best in 2019!
The Buzzex Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
ADZbuzz

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:11:41 AM
Merited by JensS (2)

This is a great Project. Run by an experienced team with already running a crypto based social network, this project has a great strategy to grow. Cryptocurrencies are future and trading exchanges are catalyst in their adoption. Buzzex has everything all at one place for traders to get the maximum profit out of their trades. They can not only trade at a zero percent fee but will also earn dividends from the business profits. That's an awesome offer for traders provided by any exchange which has advanced trading features integrated to make intelligent trades by traders. Apart from this BuzzexCoin also provides earning from Masternodes. Buzzex has everything in one platform.

This project will grow for sure! Wish You Luck!
pushpamastwal1994@gmail.c

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:54:55 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 11:02:31 AM by pushpamastwal1994@gmail.c

Hi my new thread post in bitcoin garden as per below link
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=61762.0

At Buzzex traders not only trade at upto 100% discount (that means no fee) BUT also earn in the revenue of the exchange.

-> Buzzex provides from 5% upto 100% discount on Trading Fee to Buzzex Coin (BZX) holders.
-> Buzzex shares 40% of Total Revenue with Buzzex Coin (BZX) holders
-> Buzzex Coin (BZX) is a POS coin and investors can stake and earn rewards
-> Buzzex supports Masternode Network where investors support the network and earn greater rewards
-> Buzzex provides enhanced Security Features and a Powerful, Features enriched Trading Platform
-> Buzzex is built by a team consisting of Crypto enthusiasts having already built a Publisher inclined Social Network,
For more detail please follow the link below
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: