Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Explosive devices sent to Bill/Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George Soros, CNN, Source discussion  (Read 124 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:44 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 11:55:57 AM by Moloch
Merited by Foxpup (3)

If you want to talk about left-wing terrorism vs right-wing terrorism... there is no contest... simply check wikipedia:

The wikipedia article for Left-Wing Terrorism in the united states consists of a single paragraph ending with:

(...) After 1985, following the dismantling of both groups, one source reports there were no confirmed acts of left-wing terrorism by similar groups.

The wikipedia article for Right-Wing Terrorism in the united states consists of 5 paragraphs ending in a list of 38 items since 2003, mostly murders and mass murders:

See also: Domestic terrorism in the United States
(...)
New America's tally shows that since September 11, 2001, incidents of right-wing extremism have caused 86 deaths. Incidents causing death were:
(...)
(check link if you care)

As predicted, you don't care to have a debate, you would rather inject other side topics over and over again. Why? because you know you have no argument, so you have to manufacture an opinion for me for you to defeat. The left has no grounds calling for blame over rhetoric let alone violence based on the past several years of their own behavior.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-30/brief-history-leftist-political-violence-year

If your only link is a website which lets anyone post anonymously... you don't understand what a legitimate source is

The article you linked is written by "Tyler Durden" (the narrator from Fight Club)... it was posted yesterday... probably written by you (can you prove you didn't write it?  Tyler Durden, eh?)

our method: pseudonymous speech

anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority...

the right to remain anonymous may be abused...

On the 27 March 2012, Daniel Ivandjiiski was named as a co-conspirator in a civil complaint regarding complaint for damages and equitable relief
(...)
On the 24 September 2015, the SEC charged a number of senior executives of GEROVA, and a number of major investors in GEROVA with a stock fraud scheme, for which several, including the former company Chairman and President, Gary Hirst, received jail sentences in 2017

Nice source you got there bud... not the slightest bit reputable, though I am not surprised

Got anything from a legitimate news source?  I'd even accept Fox News at this point...
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 04:16:12 PM by TECSHARE

Attacking the source rather than the content.

Man reality must be so convenient for you. Any time you don't like the conclusions some one makes all you have to do is dismiss their lack of authority. It is brilliant!

You have no argument, that is why you much attack the source rather than the content...

again...

The left has been engaged in not only violent rhetoric, but regular acts of violence against the right for YEARS and it has been increasing. Now they want to turn around and point fingers at the right when they then feel threatened and act as if the right instigated it. This is horse shit.

You may continue to live in delusion land, but thousands of people will see your ignorant and desperate struggle to try to avoid this topic so you can point fingers at Trump as well as the right in general.

As I said from the beginning, this was an attempt to cast the left as victims, and demonize the right. This wasn't an attack, the bombs weren't real, this was a RESIST™ branded Hollywood produced October surprise.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

If your only link is a website which lets anyone post anonymously... you don't understand what a legitimate source is

The article you linked is written by "Tyler Durden" (the narrator from Fight Club)... it was posted yesterday... probably written by you (can you prove you didn't write it?  Tyler Durden, eh?)

our method: pseudonymous speech

anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority...

the right to remain anonymous may be abused...

On the 27 March 2012, Daniel Ivandjiiski was named as a co-conspirator in a civil complaint regarding complaint for damages and equitable relief
(...)
On the 24 September 2015, the SEC charged a number of senior executives of GEROVA, and a number of major investors in GEROVA with a stock fraud scheme, for which several, including the former company Chairman and President, Gary Hirst, received jail sentences in 2017

Nice source you got there bud... not the slightest bit reputable, though I am not surprised

Got anything from a legitimate news source?  I'd even accept Fox News at this point...

Mad because his source is bullshit, read it if you want
#FakeNews

I'm not going to take it any more serious than this forum right here, because that's exactly what that "source" is... it is an anonymous internet forum, where anyone can post anything they want

I don't get my news from anonymous internet forums, why do you?

If you can find the same information from a reputable source, I'll read it... until then, it's at best anonymous, 3rd party hearsay, which hasn't been fact-checked, and not worth my time reading... just like your posts here... you might even be linking to yourself as a source because these are both anonymous forums...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 02:28:33 PM by TECSHARE

Quote from: TECSHARE link=topic=5056567.msg47453749#msg47453749
Mad because his source is bullshit, read it if you want
#FakeNews

I'm not going to take it any more serious than this forum right here, because that's exactly what that "source" is... it is an anonymous internet forum, where anyone can post anything they want

I don't get my news from anonymous internet forums, why do you?

If you can find the same information from a reputable source, I'll read it... until then, it's at best anonymous, 3rd party hearsay, which hasn't been fact-checked, and not worth my time reading... just like your posts here... you might even be linking to yourself as a source because these are both anonymous forums...

So essentially...

-you have no argument, you dare not even address my premise that the left has been escalating violence against the right for years and has no "moral high ground"

-video of actual attacks on Trump supporters by leftists previously listed are "not reputable sources"

-you are even unwilling to engage in a debate simply unilaterally declaring anything and everything presented as "fake news"

Thanks for the perfect example of how the left slowly turns into everything it claims to hate.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

(don't even bother reading this)

Listen guy... I took your previous post seriously and spent the time to personally fact check 2 of the 16 things on the list... both were false

I stopped reading your link when I saw that it was posted by "Tyler Durden"... I recognized that name having seen the movie Fight Club and instead of reading the article, I went and checked to see if the website was even a half-way legitimate source, and it isn't... I am done wasting my time with your bullshit nonsense

If you tried using that website/article as a source in a research paper, you would fail... so no, I didn't read your stupid article and I'm done talking about it since you can't link a reputable source instead of wasting everyone's time with this nonsense

Bye Troll
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
Merited by Moloch (10)

Listen guy... I took your previous post seriously and spent the time to personally fact check 2 of the 16 things on the list... both were false

I stopped reading your link when I saw that it was posted by "Tyler Durden"... I recognized that name having seen the movie Fight Club and instead of reading the article, I went and checked to see if the website was even a half-way legitimate source, and it isn't... I am done wasting my time with your bullshit nonsense

If you tried using that website/article as a source in a research paper, you would fail... so no, I didn't read your stupid article and I'm done talking about it since you can't link a reputable source instead of wasting everyone's time with this nonsense

Bye Troll

The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

It's kinda crazy how trolls like this constantly produce bullshit, are constantly debunked, but still think they're "right".

It's pretty bad because they don't even bother to try to refute anything scientific other than straight up denying evidence exists.

Overall, this thread shows how detached right wing nutjobs are from reality; literally thinking the bomb is a "left wing hoax" should have been a wake up call to these sheeple.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

You two should get a room. Maybe Flying Hellfish will join you and you can confirm each other's biases all night.

I made an argument, I produced video of actual events to support the premise. The escalation of leftist violence against the right is well documented, and the media has largely been encouraging of it more than anything. This has been going on for years, now that political violence is acceptable to some people you want to blame the right after the left fostered this environment for years. I hope the LAARPing was worth it. Don't forget to PUNCH A NAZI!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

I stopped reading your link when I saw that it was posted by "Tyler Durden".......

That's the way articles at Zero Hedge are signed. It's credible.

There's often good material at Zero Hedge. Sometimes a bit wacko but not often.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

I stopped reading your link when I saw that it was posted by "Tyler Durden".......

That's the way articles at Zero Hedge are signed. It's credible.

There's often good material at Zero Hedge. Sometimes a bit wacko but not often.

It is totally irrelevant. The point is the record of attacks. This is not a matter of opinion or sources.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

It is totally irrelevant. The point is the record of attacks. This is not a matter of opinion or sources.

Then stop being a douche and post a source that isn't from an anonymous forum

If you can't find one, then it doesn't exist, it's that simple

Calling me stupid for not trusting an anonymous source is getting this conversation nowhere

Mods might as well delete half this thread since it's now an off-topic waste of space

Are you going to continue trolling with nonsense, or will you post a legitimate source?  Anyone want to make a wager?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

Calling me stupid for not trusting an anonymous source...

Actually, you are wrong in this case. Not stupid, just wrong.

Also I'd say ignorant. If you want to be posting on a bitcoin forum, you should definitely know what the website zero hedge is....
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

Also I'd say ignorant. If you want to be posting on a bitcoin forum, you should definitely know what the website zero hedge is....

He knows what it is, he just wants to ignore it so he can try to continue his Victorian style couch fainting as if the left have been completely civil over the past couple years. Again it makes no difference, you can look up criminal complaints usually very easily making each case fairly simple to verify.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

He knows what it is, he just wants to ignore it so he can try to continue his Victorian style couch fainting as if the left have been completely civil over the past couple years. Again it makes no difference, you can look up criminal complaints usually very easily making each case fairly simple to verify.

Yeah, well.... Anybody that knows ANYTHING, knows about Zerohedge and the pseudonym the main dude there uses.

Like, any stock broker. As just one example. So yes, his "complaint" on this rings false.  And certainly the claims can be verified or disproved with any number of sources.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

The Media Doesn't Cover Violence Against Conservatives - Tim Pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waZTYA3JVHE
Pages: [1]
  Print