Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Need To Put Your Emotion in Trading ?  (Read 2467 times)
bisleri1122

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

While trading in the market there should not be any emotions with a person.
If so the trading cannot be done properly. Trading is a part of business there should not be any emotions.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

"There are two schools:
1. People want to eliminate emotions in the trading. He is practicing emotional limitation in a particular environment. Extend the mind both in depth (towards emotional elimination) and width (to the environment other than trading).
2. People want to control emotions. Work with him must have both greed and fear to progress. "
This is exactly the 2 schools to deal with trading psychology. I would like to analyze a little difference between these two schools.

Eliminate emotions

This is a group of trader that emotion is the problem, to kill the problem to kill the original is to remove emotions from the trading process. They learn how to keep the emotional impact to a minimum. And to put the mental state in the mind and consciousness.

Some ways to eliminate emotion are to look at the issue in a different way in order to separate emotions from the psyche. Or whenever the emotion signals out of control, the trader immediately distracts himself to avoid consequences.

Put another way, getting rid of emotion is making the robot look as good as possible. The ultimate goal of this school is to promote the power of reason and to reject emotion.

Emotional control

In contrast to the above, some other traders said that should not seek to eliminate emotions. May be because it is not necessary, or can not be eliminated. So one must choose one way to live and control emotions.

With this school, you will apply the transition, the emotional direction to beneficial goals such as using stress to increase concentration, turning heart to aspire to success, turning the fear of losing money into spirit the law,...

These traders "use" emotions instead of removing emotions. Because they believe that emotions create new motivation for success.

For you, which school is better suited?

I do not discuss the correctness of the two schools. I just put up an open question for you. What school do you follow? How will you do it? How is the effect? Share your experience, your opinion about these two schools?

never put your emotion in trading because that is the way to bring you down and it makes you stress and you will be paranoid emotion is the one who can kill us so never put it
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

I feel one should be a little detached. Getting emotional in business is a waste of time. We do business to make money  and mixing actual business with emotional matters is to be avoided. We have to apply our heads, not our hearts. Of course we should have an attraction to the business, otherwise, we won't get any enjoyment out of it. But, put bluntly, we should keep our hearts and heads separately when it comes to doing any sort of business, modern or traditional. Emotional approaches can distort our attitudes.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

In trade, I prefer to combine the two above written approach. I begin to trade thanks to my emotions. I want to trade because I want to make money, because I like the process of trading and I enjoy it. But before opening a position, I try to remove unnecessary emotions. I make a plan for buying and selling coins and there is no place for harmful emotions (greed, fear, insecurity, etc.). After drawing up the plan, I clearly attach myself to it and don't allow the emotions to influence me.
After I close the deal, I again enjoy and give free rein to emotions.
So I prefer not to remove my emotions at all, I think that it is impossible to do (if you are trading for yourself and on your money). I try to control them and use them correctly.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

When prices and assets go down, then emotions arise by themselves, and I made a sale and then bought it again below the price I sold before and automatically gets more coins than before. Then the coin price drops again, panic makes me stressed and emotional, finally I sold my assets at a cheap price again. That is why the feeling of emotion must be abandoned,  because we will suffer losses. This includes my worst experience.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

When prices and assets go down, then emotions arise by themselves, and I made a sale and then bought it again below the price I sold before and automatically gets more coins than before. Then the coin price drops again, panic makes me stressed and emotional, finally I sold my assets at a cheap price again. That is why the feeling of emotion must be abandoned,  because we will suffer losses. This includes my worst experience.
Emotions is a great factor that contribute to stress on every person. If a person's emotion is strong enough to affect him, theres a greater chance of panicking because the person may think negatively and may make an unwise decision without even thinking of its effect. He might lose some of what he has because of it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Findingnemo

Activity: 2352
Merit: 780

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

I think controlling our emotions in the trading is the real task that is how we can make the better decisions at the tough situations.But if someone is active trader they need to stay away from emotions while trading they just need to do this at with full mind since they are doing this as job.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Emotion is something that will negatively affect you when you are trading. But it is also something natural and you can't stop it in any way. All you can do is control it and make sure it does not take control over you. You should keep your emotions under control or else you will end up taking steps which you will regret later.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

Emotions is a great factor that contribute to stress on every person. If a person's emotion is strong enough to affect him, theres a greater chance of panicking because the person may think negatively and may make an unwise decision without even thinking of its effect. He might lose some of what he has because of it.
Its indeed a big factor that can affect anyone's decision not only on trading or investing but on all sorts of things in life. Each decisions can really
be affected if emotions would set in. Nether you are on a decision making situations if your mind cant able to handle it out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

"There are two schools:
1. People want to eliminate emotions in the trading. He is practicing emotional limitation in a particular environment. Extend the mind both in depth (towards emotional elimination) and width (to the environment other than trading).
2. People want to control emotions. Work with him must have both greed and fear to progress. "
This is exactly the 2 schools to deal with trading psychology. I would like to analyze a little difference between these two schools.

Eliminate emotions

This is a group of trader that emotion is the problem, to kill the problem to kill the original is to remove emotions from the trading process. They learn how to keep the emotional impact to a minimum. And to put the mental state in the mind and consciousness.

Some ways to eliminate emotion are to look at the issue in a different way in order to separate emotions from the psyche. Or whenever the emotion signals out of control, the trader immediately distracts himself to avoid consequences.

Put another way, getting rid of emotion is making the robot look as good as possible. The ultimate goal of this school is to promote the power of reason and to reject emotion.

Emotional control

In contrast to the above, some other traders said that should not seek to eliminate emotions. May be because it is not necessary, or can not be eliminated. So one must choose one way to live and control emotions.

With this school, you will apply the transition, the emotional direction to beneficial goals such as using stress to increase concentration, turning heart to aspire to success, turning the fear of losing money into spirit the law,...

These traders "use" emotions instead of removing emotions. Because they believe that emotions create new motivation for success.

I do not discuss the correctness of the two schools. I just put up an open question for you. What school do you follow? How will you do it? How is the effect? Share your experience, your opinion about these two schools?

I better control emotions than eliminate emotions. but I am confused, can emotions be eliminated? I think just to control emotions is very difficult, let alone eliminate emotions, I do not know how.
emotions are not always bad, there is a positive that can be generated from emotions, namely a new spirit when we have lost, with the emotion, then we will easily get new enthusiasm to start again.
But here is a problem, humans are always emotional. You can’t just eliminate this feature rather better to control them for your own good and bad. People always looking forward for the options that can help them to earn money. But we also know money is always associated with emotions. So, this is a loop that must be dealt with much care and consideration.
Terrexa_Exchange

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

There is no place for emotion in this crypto world. Emotion can dump you and distract you from the crypto business. Better to keep your emotion at home while trading. Crypto is volatile as we all know so the price can be ups and down any time which is natural in crypto cryptocurrency. If you are emotionless trading is for you.

Given that Fundamental analysis and Technical analysis have yet to find a firm foothold (accuracy level) in the cryptocurrency markets, we have to accept that price action is very much dominated my market sentiment. Another word for sentiment is "feeling" or "emotion". I can't ignore the potential for market manipulation in crypto, but there is market manipulation in all trading spheres when the big players are shifting massive sums.

I'm not suggesting for a moment that we should let an overwhelming "good feeling" about a poor project or coin take the place of good sense or rationality, but how we react to news and price action charts is subjective (and subject to human emotion).

I would suggest that trying to eliminate emotion from trading is a counterproductive, emotions and feeling are part of our evolutionary make to help us spot signs and signals that we can't otherwise explain by empirical observation alone. If you have fantastic "evidence" that a project is about to moon, but you have a doubt that niggles at the edges, there is probably a good reason for it. It works the same way in reverse. I find an emotional control to be a better technique to weed out niggling doubts and to look closer, either confirming or dismissing the doubt.

Of course, this is all subject to opinion and mindset.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

"There are two schools:

Eliminate emotions

Emotional control

In my opinion, fear and greed are two types of emotions that can hinder a person's success. Maybe not a few people can overcome fear, starting from fear of success, fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of incompetence, and various other fears. Because, there are still many ways that we can use to overcome fear. In essence, there are many ways to make us' become brave. However, courage that is not accompanied by wisdom in the form of self-control this thing will certainly be very dangerous for ourselves. In this thing, we need to be wise to be able to control greed which is one of the basic emotions of humans in addition to anger and fear. Greedy, meaning always wanting to have more than what they have, can also be said to be greedy or greedy. Because, the meaning of greed itself often associated with someone who does not know, does not understand and can not determine conditions that are sufficient. When our minds are overpowered by greed, this thing often makes our abilities especially in analysis become blunt. Because what is imprinted on our minds's just profit and as if there is no possibility of loss.

AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Instead of putting your emotion while trading, why not put your emotion before trading? So when you don't feel like it, you won't do crappy trades. While you're in it, you'll keep focusing on learning and adapting through market trends. Seriously, you could just be another victim of the market's mood and just gonna end up cashing out immediately whenever the market just moves a bit of a price down.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

While trading in the market there should not be any emotions with a person.
If so the trading cannot be done properly. Trading is a part of business there should not be any emotions.

You said trading is a part of business , afaik every business needs emotion like for example you need to be happy so that your costumers or employees will also feel the same but if you are sad do you think your costumer will back to you  ?  And do you think your employees wont be afraid to you if they see that you are always in a bad mood ? I guess not .

That can also happen in trading because trading is also a business .  we need to be positive and smile even though we loose sometimes so that we can still be motivated to try again .  its also okay to feel sad and cry if you loose because that can cleanse your body and soul .
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I know from books on psychology that it is impossible to control emotions. Disable emotions you also can not. You can only develop composure. When you have already completed thousands of transactions, you will not be disturbed by any fluctuations in rates and you will be able to follow your trading strategy.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

I know from books on psychology that it is impossible to control emotions. Disable emotions you also can not. You can only develop composure. When you have already completed thousands of transactions, you will not be disturbed by any fluctuations in rates and you will be able to follow your trading strategy.
it is very difficult to activate our emotions because emotions are the true nature in us. before we work here emotional control must be mastered because if it does not make us lose. the price drops is normal and this is the risk, so we don't need emotions.
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

In my opinion, don't bring emotions in trading because it could cause losses. When you're angry you can't focus
what's in front of you. In the world of trading we have to always be patient towards what happened.
It is like killing yourself with pistol pointed at your own forehead. It is understood that trading and emotions are like rivals. They can’t be treated at same level with co-existence.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

No emotion into trading, just pure trading.  Buy low, sell high.  My latest major investment is in the crypto - Canya Coin CAN.  Massive dump, I purchased at the bottom and now she is rising to the moon
Trading with emotions is more like trying to cook a stew with too much salt, because no matter how you want to think it to yourself, it will never turn out well. Trading requires a lot of knowledge, skills and some level of experience, so many people today, do not actually get to make the best of trading because they saw it as an easy thing they could just dabble into without having to learn so much about it and as a result of that, the end part of things is always disastrous and when the reality kicks in, of course, getting emotional and keep making silly mistakes over and over again, will always be the result.

Willarrmay

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

No emotion into trading, just pure trading.  Buy low, sell high.  My latest major investment is in the crypto - Canya Coin CAN.  Massive dump, I purchased at the bottom and now she is rising to the moon
No emotions in trading are something very obvious because business is more like a strategic game and not an emotional oriented game. So to maximize the pay off, be an emotionless investor.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:59:27 AM

In my opinion, don't bring emotions in trading because it could cause losses. When you're angry you can't focus
what's in front of you. In the world of trading we have to always be patient towards what happened.
In fact, it is always a saying that put emotion into trading and trading will show you the best side of it when it comes to making you get emotionally drained to the core.

A lot of people today have lost a lot in trading as a result of getting their emotions play the best part of them and as a result of not trying to gain as much knowledge and skills they will need to be able to make good calls when it comes to trading without having to add emotions. Normally it is always, either you get emotional and get screwed; or you know what you are doing and do it right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: