Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: which is the best Hardware wallets?
Trezor
Ledger nano
KeepKey
Digital Bitbox
Other (Post please)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the best Hardware wallets?  (Read 16064 times)
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

I have chosen Ledger nano s, because for my taste it looks better than Trezor Cheesy And do not have problem with it, correct device, could recommend it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

The best wallet that you can use this hardware wallet, Trézor is in my opinion the best and most functional wallet. It also has a built-in password manager feature.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

I would say nano ledger, because it is available in my country, but the thing is i am not using it for now. Based on my friends review, it is recommended to use any of this hardware for utmost security of our coins, compared to using web wallets, nano ledger could store a lot of coins and its easy to use. Its more cheap actually the nano.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:55:42 PM

I'm thinking about buying a hardware wallet and I want to know your opinion?... Which one do you recommend me to buy? and why?

Thanks  Wink
Which of the hardware wallets is better, this is not exactly what you need to pay attention to, they all perform their primary function of keeping your crypto coins safe.  Quite another question where and how you get it.  This should be done only from official sources.  Buy only new devices.  Pay special attention to the integrity of the packaging, it should be perfect.  Safety first.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:56:01 PM

I cast my vote for the Ledger nano. I like it better both in design and in functionality. I have long wanted to buy such a hardware wallet for myself.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:00:31 PM

My choice fell on Trezor. This project as a whole seemed to me very safe, but of course I understand that today there is nothing safe, so I believe that today it is simply impossible to find a 100% safe product.
Ricardo66667

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:32:22 PM

The best wallet that you can use this hardware wallet, Trézor is in my opinion the best and most functional wallet. It also has a built-in password manager feature.

What features make the Trezor superior to the Ledger?
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:37:48 PM

I'm thinking about buying a hardware wallet and I want to know your opinion?... Which one do you recommend me to buy? and why?

Thanks  Wink
Well I think now on the market only 2 best purse is ledger and trezor , I had 2 of these wallets and so far I can say that they are safe to keep their money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:33:01 PM

Based on the size, Trezor is slightly larger than the nano ledger that is about the size of a flashdisk. And most online stores in my country sell nano ledger. The price is cheap compared to its function. Basically, both are safe and easy to use.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:37:44 PM

Based on the size, Trezor is slightly larger than the nano ledger that is about the size of a flashdisk. And most online stores in my country sell nano ledger. The price is cheap compared to its function. Basically, both are safe and easy to use.
I guess if size matters most for someone who travels a lot then nano ledger will be a quite good choice simply because most. However, a small sized things tend to lost easily because it's just natural for us human.
So, nano ledger better give a more secure and simple way to backup the lost nano ledger including the important data aswell.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:47:56 PM

Buy a ledger nano S (from the official store, it's important to do so in order to be sure that hardware was no hacked!), it's easy to use, thin and you can bring it with you everywhere.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:58:10 PM

Thanks  Wink
I suggest you buy the Ledger nano hardware wallet, which is cheap, easy to use, and very secure. I have been using this hardware wallet for more than a year and have not encountered any problems during this period.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:01:59 PM

Thanks  Wink

MyEtherWallet has just created mobile hardware wallet. But it is only for Ethereum and ETH tokens. You may look at MEW's website.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:34:49 PM

Thanks  Wink

Ledger nano I think? I've seen one of it and it just in a size of a flash drive that can surely be safe for you whenever you are and whereever your where. You can trust it as binance once endorsed it.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:44:35 PM

Ledger Nano S. I think it's the most secure and rugged  and also has Bluetooth function. I have been using ledger nano and it's making sense, you can give it a try. Also, it supports most exchanges and external wallet when importing.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:55:50 PM

Ledger Nano S is the best hardware wallet.It is most secure and easy to use.They have great customer service and they constantly add new coins and update their products
But remember,don't buy used or off market wallets,always buy straight from manufacturer ,if if it cost few bucks more
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:59:39 PM

Ledgers and Trezors have no competitors. And never buy Lockbox by blockchain.com, shame wallet in my opinion

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:26:05 PM

I have chosen Ledger nano s, because for my taste it looks better than Trezor Cheesy And do not have problem with it, correct device, could recommend it.
Ladger Nano S winning by public opinion and i am big fan of Ladger Nano hardware wallet because i using it few years ago until i didn't face any difficult issues it's security and other problems. This wallet good supporting new third party crypto-currency. Trezor is the second position in the people’s recommendations. And i think those two wallets is the most popular.              

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:28:44 PM

I bought a few months ago Ledger Nano S and have no regrets. Since the purchase, I am calm for my cryptocurrency. I advise all my friends to purchase it. It is very easy to use and new coins are constantly being added!
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:59:29 PM

The most popular for now, are ledger nano and Trezor wallets.
Although, I find it a little difficult to Oder for it from he country in which I reside and which is why I gave not been using any of them
A friend of mine that got it ordered experienced some hitch before he could get his Trezor wallet from the delivery agent, but I bet you, his experience using it, has been a good one. It's possible I get mine soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: