Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with banks you have faced  (Read 1886 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

When people talk about the benefits of bitcoin over Fiat money, one of the biggest advantages is that bitcoin is more secure and the bank has not control over your money. Generally, people talk about the lack of 3rd party.
Give some examples of the problems with banks you have faced that there wouldn't be if cryptocurrencies existed that time.

I think this is irrelevant to be a comparison, of course we have different problems for banking or bitcoin. each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
but in fact someone will withdraw money from the bank to invest in crypto. and vice versa someone will withdraw bitcoin and exchange it for fiat money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

The beaurucratic protocols.
Excessive transaction charges.
The bottlenecks to obtaining loans on time.
The attitude of some bank staffs.
I hate the long queues while trying to deposit money....I can't stand those.
The high interest rates on loans and miserable interest rates on lending deposits like fixed investment etc.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

The bank has a substantial fee when it wants to transfer money to another account, the bank has a monthly fee that might cut our savings quite a lot. Of course when we deal with banks, we must talk about fees
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

If there were cryptocurrencies, then I would not have a problem with the depreciation of money in the bank deposit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

There are many obstacles in the bank, one of which is when you want to withdraw large amounts of money it must be troublesome. In terms of requests to take one or two days in advance to notify the bank and also the security risks of off-bank crime, an example of a robbery crime. I think cryptocurrency is indeed much more efficient.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

My issue with them is that even while you are not in the bank but has been registered with a particular bank, they still deduct money which they call charges etc but cryptocurrency is not like that as we know.

This os true. Banks continually take charges to the thimgs they are dealing. With you having money im the bank, they make sure that even if you do not move it or do something into it, they will have profit or they will gain something. Which is the total opposite of bitcoin.

nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

now banks have received a lot of bitcoin in any way in the digital world or the internet at a very high price which continues to soar that many people invest in it.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

The problems I have faced with banks are: they are slow, fees are high, and just overall hassle when something goes wrong and it takes forever to sort them out. That's why I love Bitcoin for example. It is fast, it is cheap, it is easy. Exactly what the banks aren't!

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

When people talk about the benefits of bitcoin over Fiat money, one of the biggest advantages is that bitcoin is more secure and the bank has not control over your money. Generally, people talk about the lack of 3rd party.
Give some examples of the problems with banks you have faced that there wouldn't be if cryptocurrencies existed that time.

I don't think bitcoin is more secure because so many stolen bitcoin cases because of hackers.
Bitcoin is volatile and that's one of the reason why less investors invest on bitcoin
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is suitable for big investors who are always looking to profit and remove identity for what they own. This will negatively affect the banks as the user gradually escapes the bank and uses Cryptocurrency as an alternative solution with superior advantages.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

My own belief is that bitcoin is more secure than Fiat money. The bank can not control the Fiat Money, this is a bitter truth. In the same way there are more problems in the bank such as: Long queue, interest deductible without your consent, without fixing your money, fixed deposit, cash withdrawal or delay in payment, lack of security! Bitcoin helps you get rid of these problems.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

the problem with the bank that I had experienced was that I had a refund from an exchange in the form of money into a bank account with obstacles. there are some problems that cannot be implemented by the bank so I have to transfer through another bank account. it's a problem with the bank that I have experienced.
antoarwadi

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

I have never complained about the bank's performance until now, they work with professionals, but one thing that makes me interested in choosing to save money in Bitcoin is because the value of assets that we store in Bitcoin can increase or decrease following market volatility, while saving money in banks. our money every month will certainly decrease.
nelliella

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

banks always trying to steal from us . Every contract we sign is actually ruining us . We have to stop it.

──────────            FOOBEE             ──────────
──────THE WORLDS FIRST SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO  ──────────
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

we all know the benefits of bitcoin with all kinds of things as you say. I agree to that, but there will always be problems in banking. and so is the problem with bitcoin.
I think we all have bank accounts. this is a selfish and irrelevant comparison.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

We have all experienced one or two difficult situations in the bank, I still can remembered when the bank trapped my money for over two months without any good reasons and at the end their came out to tell me to provide two guarantors with valid means of identification before I can have access to the money, the situation was so frustrating at that time I was not aware of digital currency.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

Terrible long queue which result to wasted time and top it up, rude customer service personnel addressing you as if they are doing you a big favour!

But with the blockchain technology, I run my show without stress and security is guaranteed.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

Actually i have faced a lot of problems in banking system. More delayed to proceed in their system and order is succeed within 15 days, time limitation.
High fees charging and not provide nicely also withdraw/deposit limitation. Overall they are not able to served strongly.
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:00:03 PM

The fact that if I need to withdrawal over $2-3k I need to call them so they can have the money ready

I tried to take out $5k one day and was told the bank does not have that much cash.... Huh

I get it, but I don't like it.

I hate withdrawal limit, especially when you have to go to the bank to do it. I also hated waiting for days before they give your money back to your account when you encountered problems with one of their ATMs, sometimes they're not even sure if you will get your money back.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Banking is always full of hassle and stress. When you deposited your money with the banks, it's as easy as 1 2 3. But when you are about to withdraw your hard-earned money, your own money, you have to face a lot of tiring and unseemly verification and clearance processes, which usually take days. Why all of a sudden all these annoying processes came, when those are not present when you are entrusting your money with them, when they are receiving your very own money for safekeeping? Well, I think this is just their lame excuse to delay your withdrawal, so that they can make more profit out of your own money. These hassles are not present when transacting on the blockchain. If people will only realize the good that bitcoin brings, we don't have to be a pitiful puppet of these greedy banking corporations.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: