Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with banks you have faced  (Read 1886 times)
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

The most important advantage of Bitcoin in comparison with traditional banking currencies is that during a bullish trend it is capable to making a profit more than thousand percent. No bank can allow you to have such a profit if you place your deposit there. For me, just this fact is enough to permanently abandon the services of bankers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

I have faced some credit problems but it was long time before. Now i try to avoid using banks often and this has its reasons. I don't like banks because they have many hidden fees and percentage

Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

I would say that there are actually a lot more problems with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency than with the bank itself. the bank now has a number of advantages over bitcoin

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

When people talk about the benefits of bitcoin over Fiat money, one of the biggest advantages is that bitcoin is more secure and the bank has not control over your money. Generally, people talk about the lack of 3rd party.
Give some examples of the problems with banks you have faced that there wouldn't be if cryptocurrencies existed that time.

There are many problems with the banks of them
1. Complex account opening procedures
2. Length of remittances
3- The use of bank credit or letter of guarantee is complicated and requires a large period of time and significant costs

These are some of the problems Bitcoin has worked on to solve.
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

When people talk about the benefits of bitcoin over Fiat money, one of the biggest advantages is that bitcoin is more secure and the bank has not control over your money. Generally, people talk about the lack of 3rd party.
Give some examples of the problems with banks you have faced that there wouldn't be if cryptocurrencies existed that time.
the problem of transferring crypto currency is easier, especially if we transfer money to a different country becomes uncomplicated and the cost is definitely much cheaper, the problem of saving our money is much safer because it will not be affected if the bank keeps our money bankrupt, without all three party intervention free to determine where we will spend our money ...
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

No matter how complex the traditional bank regulations are for all countries, I have never had a problem with bank regulations because that is the procedure, before and after the appearance of bitcoin / crypto I still needed the bank as a place to withdraw funds from the crypto wallet after becoming fiat money

I am sure the bank will remain forever and bitcoin will not be used forever as a legitimate payment instrument from all countries

Bitcoin is a tool for buying and selling shares or investing to make a profit

Bella_Alexa

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

My problem in my bank if someone send money in my account need to wait for couple days and they deduct some percentage. And also once you lost your card if you leave in other country they never mail for a new card need to go back home to apply a new card. so annoying Angry
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

what everyone dont like in the bank is their hidden charges or some hidden policy
it feels like a trap and they are just waiting to take advantage of you
you will not know it until you experience it

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
PaulRobertT

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

Sometimes banks are also the main cause of concerns in the savings. Especially when listening to news about the unstable business situation of a certain bank.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

well even though I didn't feel it but the demonetization experienced by the Indian yesterday really was hit their government so hard and also to the world of banking throughout the world and again it is not a secret that the government will back up bankrupt banks because it will have a big impact on their economy, this is the work of business people who have received permission and through rigorous selection but in the end they are destroyed from the inside.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

yes that's true as you say.
however, we are still very dependent on banks for a number of reasons such as payment of water and electricity accounts, especially for savings and loans.
I am a crypto but I also really need a bank, because crypto is not really used as an option in every transaction

akshay_khoyani

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

I facing too many problems for international transactions through banks because there are too many restrictions about out of India Transactions every time banks are asking the reason of Remittances but now I just take any cryptocurrency behalf of my payment that is also find a good solution for me. so that I can say thank you Cryptocurrency.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

There are many problems in the banking system i.e.
1. Cross border transactions -- It is really big problem because bank takes high fee for cross border transactions.
2.  Complex access of online banking apps.
3.  Support system if money got deducted from bank but receiver has not received money than bank would take 7 days to refund money into bank account in India.

But if you compare a decade banking and current banking you can see huge difference between.
Today we are having modern bank with latest innovations and features.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

I basically do not like the fact that I have to use the Bank to store their own money, pay for it a lot of money. Besides the Bank is easy to Rob, there have been several such cases in my city and I don't feel that my money is safe. I want to control my own contribution.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

In my country, some banks closed exchange accounts without motivation. This has caused problems for the exchanges and especially for their users. This move has given pause and banks are being forced to reopen the accounts by decision of the supreme court.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

I only use the Bank to hold the money. I don't take out loans, mortgages, etc. And I think to keep money in bitcoin much more profitable. In addition, the Bank I need to pay large fees for transfers and storage. Therefore, I prefer bitcoin.

ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

the main problem every time I make a transaction at a local bank is the speed of transactions and the accuracy of financial transactions. this made me have to be patient when making transactions with the bank. takes a long time for one transaction because the process and speed in serving customers is very long and there is a long queue. This is very ineffective when only one transaction takes more than 20 minutes.
amar786

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Biggest problem with the banks is the waste of time one should have to walk through to get a service. And after all this got currency in hands but not safer then digital as it can cause roberry etc. Digital currency can not be robed.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

Banks the world over exist for one reason to make as much money from you as they can, either by charges and fees or even just using your money and paying derisory interest rates while charging extortionate rates. The sooner banks are replaced by crypto the better.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

Just recently had a problem with a usd transaction. The receiving end's bank didn't have a correspondent bank, so they couldn't receive usd.. lol, in what world do we live in if you can't send someone usd?

#absurd #gocrypto

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: