Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][noICO][BOUNTY+AIRDROP] 🔴POP Network Decentralized Media 🔴Beta is LIVE!  (Read 12481 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Advertising on YouTube in recent times annoying more and more. Already just boils all. I am sure that many people come to use alternative service.
I think that if Youtube introduced an alternative instead of paying for advertising just to pay a small fee, many would accept these conditions.
I would love to use it if I had the opportunity. I think if the payment will be insignificant then it will be massive!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tabbac

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

It is no longer fashionable to think only about their personal incomes, there is a new wave, a new generation in which one who has a lively target audience of users or fans is successful and cool.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

It is even in the hands of project POP Network! While Google will torment its users with advertising, the service from project POP Network will pick up users and become an alternative video platform!
Not so simple. To achieve platform POP Network  such popularity among users like YouTube will not be very easy.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

I really like the idea of the project team POP Network. I would love to use this service if of course there will be as much content as on YouTube. And it will be inexpensive.
In order for a lot of content to be available, bloggers must be interested. That's probably why one of the top YouTube bloggers is involved in the project!
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

It is no longer fashionable to think only about their personal incomes, there is a new wave, a new generation in which one who has a lively target audience of users or fans is successful and cool.
Most creators are just very greedy, creating their content, they just earn money without including the interests of the audience.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

I looked at the beta version, well, what can I say, not bad, but still some moments want the best, I hope in the final result everything will look and work much brighter)
Of course, the final product is always better than all these alpha and beta versions! It's always like this. So everything will be fine!
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Most creators are just very greedy, creating their content, they just earn money without including the interests of the audience.

About sore))) I share your opinions. The creators are not responsible for their fan base, the advertiser and their income is important to them directly. It's simple.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

If they do not follow and please the interests of the audience - they simply stop watching. Therefore, I think that they are closely monitoring user preferences.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

About sore))) I share your opinions. The creators are not responsible for their fan base, the advertiser and their income is important to them directly. It's simple.
And if the content creators (blogging and musicians) will receive money not for advertising but from the platform for viewing. Think they care?
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

On the decentralized video platform, we will be able edit videos? If  have filters or plugins on the platform, should  pay any amount to use these resources?
Does the POP Network platform need to be able to edit video? How does the same YouTube edit the video? edits in special computer programs.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

If they do not follow and please the interests of the audience - they simply stop watching. Therefore, I think that they are closely monitoring user preferences.
You're right! The blogger is very attentive to its subscribers. And if the number of subscribers changes to a smaller side or, for example, they write a lot of negative comments, bloggers react to it very quickly.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

I will definitely participate in the life of the project. I was very struck by the main idea and approach to execution.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

I will definitely participate in the life of the project. I was very struck by the main idea and approach to execution.

The idea is just super! It's like a breath of fresh air, what is needed now! But I still have doubts.
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

I just do not understand how this will work? According to the principle of YouTube? Then it smells a little of plagiarism to me)))
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

I just do not understand how this will work? According to the principle of YouTube? Then it smells a little of plagiarism to me)))
Not sure! You just did not fully understand all the information. This video platform will be much brighter and fairer.
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

Not sure! You just did not fully understand all the information. This video platform will be much brighter and fairer.

Well, it is not necessary to make high-profile applications prematurely, at the expense of the idea you agree — interesting and new, but at the expense of the fact that there is a little plagiarism, then there is an ambiguous and very controversial opinion)))) !!
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Well, it is not necessary to make high-profile applications prematurely, at the expense of the idea you agree — interesting and new, but at the expense of the fact that there is a little plagiarism, then there is an ambiguous and very controversial opinion)))) !!

It amazes me that having such a cool idea, many of the advantages that even half of such projects do not own, the guys managed to launch, frankly, a not very high-quality beta version, the “Wow” effect did not happen to me.
DigiDoll

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

Where can I get a better and more detailed look at the project? Where is the latest news ?! I'm interested in your approach) Good luck. !!
overtrack

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

What an amazing project !
I just looked at the beta and it's great Grin
There are some lags but I guess it will be solved.

Good work !
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

I would love to use it if I had the opportunity. I think if the payment will be insignificant then it will be massive!
It makes no sense to raise high prices for services. This will scare away users and will not contribute to the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: