Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][noICO][BOUNTY+AIRDROP] 🔴POP Network Decentralized Media 🔴Beta is LIVE!  (Read 12481 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

I fully support you, but in addition to a convenient and intuitive interface, you should not forget about marketing.

Marketing today is the most important component for the development of the project. No matter how good a project without marketing, it cannot be popular!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

50% of all success depends on Successful marketing, but the technical part is no less important.
These are completely interrelated things. Without technology, marketing is meaningless. Conversely, without marketing, no one needs technology either.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

And there were attempts to advertise the project on the service Instagram or YouTube? How do they react to competitive service advertising? Do not prohibit?
I do not know how they react to a competitor, but I can say that social networks in general have a negative attitude towards all crypto projects. Take a recent situation with twitter.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

I think the guys know exactly what they are doing. After all, it is in the business of media platforms - a very big competition. Therefore, they definitely do everything right.

I am sure that the current media platforms have relaxed early because they believe that they are not threatened by competition from the side. POP Network will prove to them the opposite!
On the other hand, it may turn out that the situation was when the project Instragram entered the market. Then it was a young startup. Felt the threat of competition from this project Facebook bought it for a lot of money and made his own property!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Undoubtedly, this project has all the chances to take its place under the sun, but it needs to make every effort on the part of the administration.

It seems to me that Project POP Network has every chance of becoming popular and in demand among users! The main thing that the team did not give up and did not stop active development!
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

How soon will end EARLY ACCESS SALE ENDS? how much time do I have?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

No bounty program?

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

Is the layer 2 solution already working? If that is the case why is everybody still concerned that Ethereum could take ages to scale?
Because such projects as Ethereum affect the situation of the entire market. Can you imagine what capitalization is in Ethereum? It can both collapse and raise the entire cryptocurrency market.

That's the same for any other network that makes it as far as Ethereum. There's risk involved when you put your money into these assets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:23:51 AM

Hi there! The early access sale ends in 15 hours. You may want to check our countdown on https://popchest.com/
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

No bounty program?

Hi! we don't have any bounty or airdrop running at the moment. Stay tuned for future announcements.😊🙏
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

there are less than 11 hours left until the end of the discount. It is necessary to make a decision on investments right now
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

POP Network gives a unique opportunity to bloggers to earn cryptocurrency, this project will be very popular.

The main thing that Google has not entered its cryptocurrency. This is said a lot and often. Then bloggers will also be able to make money on YouTube.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

I studied the white paper, the economic side of the project is well thought out.
I also think that this project is quite promising ! The technical component is really worked out very well!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

Personally, I think that many video bloggers like ordinary users will appreciate the platform without ads.

While bloggers will earn tokens that they can easily exchange for Fiat if necessary. I think the idea will work!
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

Do you have administration draft a strong plan of action for dealing with competition?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Concept of this project is looking good but didn't find any comparison chart to show the advantages for joining this platform. I see a lot of projects in this field and how this could be possible to generate x10 revenue than Youtube?
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

I studied the white paper, the economic side of the project is well thought out.
I also think that this project is quite promising ! The technical component is really worked out very well!
Especially for me, the concept of this project is good, of course it makes it far more interesting, of course, and also this project I think is quite promising, I am sure that as time and projects progress, the project will be successful
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

50% of all success depends on Successful marketing, but the technical part is no less important.
These are completely interrelated things. Without technology, marketing is meaningless. Conversely, without marketing, no one needs technology either.
I think that the POP Network platform will be able to find its audience. The main thing is to attract bloggers to release unique content for the platform.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

Concept of this project is looking good but didn't find any comparison chart to show the advantages for joining this platform. I see a lot of projects in this field and how this could be possible to generate x10 revenue than Youtube?
I don't know how POP Network will fight such giants as YouTube. Is there a plan?
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

I don't know how POP Network will fight such giants as YouTube. Is there a plan?

Platform without ads, this is the main advantage that will appeal to all users, I'm sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: