Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][noICO][BOUNTY+AIRDROP] 🔴POP Network Decentralized Media 🔴Beta is LIVE!  (Read 12483 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Personally, I think that many video bloggers like ordinary users will appreciate the platform without ads.

Video platform without ads sounds very cool! It's just like a breath of fresh air in our advertising-crowded Internet space.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

How soon will end EARLY ACCESS SALE ENDS? how much time do I have?

Early Access Sale (25% Bonus) - ENDS NOV 12, 2018.
You need to hurry! I don’t even know if you still have time today.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

That's the same for any other network that makes it as far as Ethereum. There's risk involved when you put your money into these assets.
If you figure out that investing in cryptocurrency itself is fraught with great risks. Another thing is that some investors are careful and careful, and some do not even bother to get acquainted with the project in which they invest.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Do you have administration draft a strong plan of action for dealing with competition?

this POP Network project has such a giant as a competitor as a YouTube from a Google company. It is very difficult to deal with such monsters of the market.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

Hi! we don't have any bounty or airdrop running at the moment. Stay tuned for future announcements.😊🙏
that is, do you accept the option that there may still be a bounty company? it would be amazing!!!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Concept of this project is looking good but didn't find any comparison chart to show the advantages for joining this platform. I see a lot of projects in this field and how this could be possible to generate x10 revenue than Youtube?
I think that if the project POP Network will earn at least as much as it earns YouTube, then it will be very cool!
dima234

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

Concept of this project is looking good but didn't find any comparison chart to show the advantages for joining this platform. I see a lot of projects in this field and how this could be possible to generate x10 revenue than Youtube?
I think that if the project POP Network will earn at least as much as it earns YouTube, then it will be very cool!
At the moment, there is no special competition among YouTube, This platform is recognized around the world, but at any time everything can change.
Grizer

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Will you pay dividends to all holders of your tokens? Is there any information on that?
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Will you pay dividends to all holders of your tokens? Is there any information on that?

I didn't find any information on your question. It seems to me that the calculation is made that the token will regularly grow in price, this will be a profit for investors.
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

I didn't find any information on your question. It seems to me that the calculation is made that the token will regularly grow in price, this will be a profit for investors.

This is the main goal of any investor, buy cheaper and then sell more expensive, that's why we are here and gathered:)
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Is the POP Network platform already in use today? How many people use POP Network services?
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

I have carefully studied the team that works on the development and promotion of POP Network. My verdict is that experienced professionals work.

Most of all I liked CHIEF technology officer, Jeremy Grodberg. He has vast experience.
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

The beta version is already available, can I check the platform for its functionality?
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

I noticed that the project already has many partners, how will it affect the development of the platform?

Undoubtedly, this will affect favorably, the more partners, the more popular the project itself.
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

Is the POP Network platform already in use today? How many people use POP Network services?

Hi there, buddy! Try the BETA! https://beta.popchest.com -- Ethereum (Rinkeby) testnet
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

That's the same for any other network that makes it as far as Ethereum. There's risk involved when you put your money into these assets.
If you figure out that investing in cryptocurrency itself is fraught with great risks. Another thing is that some investors are careful and careful, and some do not even bother to get acquainted with the project in which they invest.

I hear that a lot that people don't even fully read the white paper and still throw their money after something they don't even understand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
valerian253 (OP)

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

Hmm, a new idea for me personally. Studied some important points, but still there is an open question about binomial micropayments, and how do they work?

I think this is beneficial only for creators or producers of content.

I think viewers that do not like commercials or ads will like us. Smiley
valerian253 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

I hear that a lot that people don't even fully read the white paper and still throw their money after something they don't even understand.

Haha. I think those days are gone my friend.
valerian253 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

Hello. No dividends. But, at some point you will be able to run a POP Node…which is essentially a BitTorrent client with an Ethereum wallet. This will allow you to use spare bandwidth and drive space to distribute content on the network and earn a fee in POP tokens. Let your robots work for you!
valerian253 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

No bounty program?

Not yet…emphasis on "yet". Join our telegram (https://t.me/popchest) to stay updated. Get ready in the new year!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: