Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES  (Read 27718 times)
linkara6669

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

I am very excited about the Glacier Platform and what they are bringing to the tabl!. Being able to earn crypto for creating content is going to change things for so many people. Watch out Steemit, here comes the Glacier Platform! I am looking forward to seeing what this team implements into this platform!

]
rehana90

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

Staking like beasts, I loved how my PoS working to generate more GLPM with only 1100 GLPM. Waiting for the platform launch so that can write and publish crypto blogs. This is new and good idea in masternode world, so it has good demand in market too.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

GLPM masternodes and staking packages are the most affordable I have seen compared to most masternode projects that ask for large amount of BTC just for a node, most are between 0.3 to 1 BTC where as GLPM is around 0.24 each node right now. There are just 23 masternodes left and just 13 need to sell before an exchange listing will be paid. This is one project I believe has huge potential in the future!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
farout

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

Publishing blog post and making money? Sounds super fun and easy.
Most masternode project borns without any use case or real utility, but GLPM seems a bit different. It got crypto friendly use case, so it should sustain in the market. When exchange?
Yey09

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Glacier will help the publishers to be credited for their work.The shift in the publishing industry to online publishing medium has brought a revolution in the way news was produced and consumed. But with every opportunity comes a challenge. The low entry barrier, outdated tools, declining ad revenue, and continuous change in search engine algorithms combine with short-attention span of the online audiences has forced many online publishers to go out of business.

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

I read on the discord that the Glacier pre-sale will most likely continue on CryptoBridge which I think is a good idea as it will give more people confidence in the project as CryptoBridge don't list many pre-sales unless they feel that the project is legit and not a scam. Hopefully this will happen very soon and then hopefully more people will look at buying GLPM.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Glacier platform discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this platform goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Glacier platorm is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

I read on the discord that the Glacier pre-sale will most likely continue on CryptoBridge which I think is a good idea as it will give more people confidence in the project as CryptoBridge don't list many pre-sales unless they feel that the project is legit and not a scam. Hopefully this will happen very soon and then hopefully more people will look at buying GLPM.
By the way, I would like to ask for the current situation of Crypto Bridge.
It seems that they got troubles recent days with some coins, withdrawals disabled due to the exchange need to add nodes, something like this.
Can you explain about the issue, please, vella85.

Well as you know CryptoBridge has had issues due to the Bitshares chain but it seems that everything is starting to get back on track now and that we should see GLPM on CryptoBridge for the pre-sale soon. Like I said not many projects get accepted as a pre-sale on their exchange unless they feel the project is legit. I can't give a time frame as CB will still need to fix some things but hopefully in the next week or two we'll see GLPM on CB as a pre-sale.

Tsepai

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

The support of the masternodes attracts me to the coin. Especially those in which there is a great potential. The concept of the platform is quite feasible and realizable. Waiting for profit.

andriaxocho

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Im shocked to see a sach a good coin, nice and modern website everything is clean and understandable,  i see very promising road map and it gives me to feel stability and prosperity, the main thing i love this coin is this is staking coin so we can stake it in local pc we dont need to buy mining equipment it is sufficient to download local wallet program and after synchronizing to network we can put there oure coins and they will be start staking .. (this is pos mining it means proof of stake for this kined of mining there is no need of expensive asiks and video cards  coins are mining from freezed coins  to your pc wallet). and this is not end! we can see this coin to the pool ( midas ) end we can stake it directly to the pool  and it will be faster and profitable then staking in local pc so go on brothers and sisters it is good opportunity do to some profit go on my friends !!!
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

Glacier platform will offer people the chance to earn some money by doing what a lot of us are already doing and that is posting, blogging and creating content. Once the platform launches we will be able to do all this and be able to earn some GLPM.

Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

Dev Team will be sharing some screenshots of the platform very soon. Quite excited for its first look. Its always good to have more reward based blogs for Article writers. First steemit & now Glacier Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

Glacier platform will offer people the chance to earn some money by doing what a lot of us are already doing and that is posting, blogging and creating content. Once the platform launches we will be able to do all this and be able to earn some GLPM.
something like Steemit platform, with some innovative adjusments/ improvements from GLPM team.
It deserves for my waiting time and my attention.

That's right my friend, If Glacier can do what Steemit has done but add a few improvements here and there then it will be very successful in the long term. The ones that take the risk now could be the ones that benefit greatly in the long term as Glacier platform continues to grow.

As Caztiel said, its good to have more blogs/social platforms for article writers and content creators that can reward them for their work. I'm really looking forward to seeing the screenshots and what Glacier has to offer in the near future.

caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

That's right my friend, If Glacier can do what Steemit has done but add a few improvements here and there then it will be very successful in the long term. The ones that take the risk now could be the ones that benefit greatly in the long term as Glacier platform continues to grow.

As Caztiel said, its good to have more blogs/social platforms for article writers and content creators that can reward them for their work. I'm really looking forward to seeing the screenshots and what Glacier has to offer in the near future.
I have a good feeling with Glacier at the first glance.
Then, I spent my time to make a deeply investigation myself, and found that Glacier has big potential.
Steemit is a good target for Glacier.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

There is some good news from GLPM and that is GLPM is now listed on MCT Plus trading platform. While we wait for an exchange listing people can trade their GLPM for other cryptocurrencies. From what I understand Crex24 is the exchange that GLPM will most likely be listed on but not sure when this will happen as the dev hasn't given a time frame as of yet.

MCT platform: https://trade.mct.plus/

bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

Everyone around crypto sphere please support this good cause, give credits to content creators that add value to the community. GLPM is a real product project, Crex listing confirmed soon more will come.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Glacier Platform discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Glacier Platform is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
renaldn

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

Soon on Crex24, I'm curious to see what will be the market reaction for this one.
Presale is still open and there are quite a few partners now. You can btw invest your coin into an instant MIDAS MN.
Sisana

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

its not often that you come across a project that is very well structured.  with this bear market the way it is, i need some ground level support that shows where this coin is going.  i have been impressed so far with the way things are going so far.  heres to staying the course and going for big.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Its great to wake up and see the news that GLPM will be listed on Crex24 in the next 7-10 days. Its been coming for a while now and soon we'll be able to start trading this great coin. Like I have been saying in here for a while, 2019 will be the year GLPM will start to shine as the concept of the project is a very good one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: