Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

Do we have any bounty at this time, and have a plan for listing at some well-known exchange at the future?
If i don't have any mistake, they said we can exchange by internal exchange at our Winwincoin website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

Hi, are tokens already on sale? Which exchange can I buy from? And what is the initial price of a token?
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

I see that the pre-sale is already on going and you already collected good funds on it. 10k eth is much big for a soft cap but I think you can be able to achieved it since the market now is starting to up. Also, what is the difference between the team hard cap from the jackpot hard cap?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

I see that the pre-sale is already on going and you already collected good funds on it. 10k eth is much big for a soft cap but I think you can be able to achieved it since the market now is starting to up. Also, what is the difference between the team hard cap from the jackpot hard cap?

You are right, with the current status of the market now the project have high chance of reaching their cap even though the soft cap is quite high. With proper advertising and marketing maybe the project can reach their goals soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

You are right, with the current status of the market now the project have high chance of reaching their cap even though the soft cap is quite high. With proper advertising and marketing maybe the project can reach their goals soon.
Of course, now in the early stages the project is in need of a good advertising campaign. I hope these guys have a good advertising manager?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Of course, now in the early stages the project is in need of a good advertising campaign. I hope these guys have a good advertising manager?

And the team should also have a good marketing and promotional strategies like bonuses and other things that will help them to boost their exposures and popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

Winwin have taken good step through crypto currency the faster transactions are my first priority where i kept awaiting for too long with a platform before later i explored more. Would like to know more about the security enhancements.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

this is seems an amzing project and we can see pre sale already going on and good amount of fund has been collected. good planning by team members.

fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

WinWin own wwc crypto currency is a unique evolution soon there will be more followers where the interest from various gamblers grabs the attention. We need more supporters even to share about project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

this is seems an amzing project and we can see pre sale already going on and good amount of fund has been collected. good planning by team members.
indeed it is a good start for the further development of the project. It can be seen that the developers are well aware of their work and clearly see the end result of this project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Another gambling project with lots of good idea.Obviously they have experienced team members who are growing their project very well.Now their pre sale on the mood 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

There are so many similar kind of ideas out there,the competition is though.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

Another gambling project with lots of good idea.Obviously they have experienced team members who are growing their project very well.Now their pre sale on the mood 

That's right, gambling seem to be have some way to make people entertain and also in return they get something if things happen accordingly. This platform could be another future reference for the players who want to experience different kind of games.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

I have a look at the website, there are three products, WWC which is a coin for the ecosystem, WINEX which is going to be exchange to trade cryptocurrencies and finally JACKPOL which I struggle to understand it  and it seems like I need it to check it late when I have time.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

I can see a good potential behind this new bursting project here in the crypto currency community as a gambling platform solution with decentralizes jackpot. I do hope they will keep on its progress.
Let's see what this project can give us. It is just new and I am expecting a lots of more interesting updates and information to feed us along its way to its goals.

I think it is one of the expectations that people want to have.  It is good that the team will have an updates in giving every information because it is one of the most needed to know by the people most especially it is just new. Hoping the team will succeed in this project because it needs more time before achieving it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

I mean, what could be literally makes this different to other? Also, about the private sale, do the team already achieved the target?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

I think this gambling project kind of stand out to the rest in terms of presentation am actually looking forward to the next update as is still in private sell hoping more investors comes in from there to determine its progress

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

Nowadays, it is really easy to attract more people to support the project especially if the idea is all about gambling because aside that it is more likely by the gamblers, it is easiest way to earn high profits. Also, a lot of people in crypto space are always wants to gamble their luck.
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

Hi everyone! Our airdrop campaign has already started.
Airdrop HERE
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:15:08 AM

Nowadays, it is really easy to attract more people to support the project especially if the idea is all about gambling because aside that it is more likely by the gamblers, it is easiest way to earn high profits. Also, a lot of people in crypto space are always wants to gamble their luck.
Yes a lot of people think thats its just easy to earn on gambling but its actually the other way around where the banker always win in the end.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: