Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

I have visited your website and it has a great design to look. I wonder what the difference between the hardcap and the jackpot hardcap means.
Most important this that this design was not created only for banal attracting investors. I hope, as the functionality will be at the high level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

Hi everyone! Our airdrop campaign has already started.
Airdrop HERE
Thank you so much admin. Quite a good start. Airdrop will surely attract many and expecting plenty of participants. May I ask is there any number of limits for participants in your airdrop?
Hello! Thx for your feedback.
Now we don`t have any limits, but who knows))
In any case, jump it right now. This is a guarantee of success)
How much of the value of 100 WWC at this moment? I really pay attention to this airdrop and this project.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

How about Jacpot feature, i mean how it will working at Winwincoin for all session.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

I am just curious about this gambling solution because I was thinking about some gambling platform and it seems to be so confusing to me. Is there a problem with regards to the games because this simply a game of cryptocurrencies.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

I have visited your website and it has a great design to look. I wonder what the difference between the hardcap and the jackpot hardcap means.
probably this is some kind of new feature, I have not seen this before. I would also like to hear an explanation from the development team so that we understand the difference between these two concepts.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

probably this is some kind of new feature, I have not seen this before. I would also like to hear an explanation from the development team so that we understand the difference between these two concepts.

Maybe, this was already been included in their WP which they already been sharing it to the public. But still, this would also be good if the team also share some of their information.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Hi everyone! Our airdrop campaign has already started.
Airdrop HERE
Thank you so much admin. Quite a good start. Airdrop will surely attract many and expecting plenty of participants. May I ask is there any number of limits for participants in your airdrop?
Hello! Thx for your feedback.
Now we don`t have any limits, but who knows))
In any case, jump it right now. This is a guarantee of success)
How much of the value of 100 WWC at this moment? I really pay attention to this airdrop and this project.

whatever the value of it at their Private or ICO price, don't be surprise if the price of it will drop when is it already in an exchange.
connecoin

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

It seems that the team of WinWinCoin are much more kind and very dedicated to the investors of crypto. They will shared the raised funds to them via draw. This is something unique and a very good kind of strategy. Hopefully, it will have a positive feedback and results in the end.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Maybe, this was already been included in their WP which they already been sharing it to the public. But still, this would also be good if the team also share some of their information.
I think it would really be correct if the team makes small notes with explanations of the various functions of the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

How about Jacpot feature, i mean how it will working at Winwincoin for all session.
Yesterday I asked this question, but I was not answered. Since I was also interested in the jackpot. And how it will be possible to win.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

It seems that you have forgotten to include the date of your tokens sales. All the details about the bonus and the prices were listed but the date were not included.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

Did you find this information on the official website? Because I did not notice this, or the information has already been changed. Something I am confused and I do not understand what kind of jackpot.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

This airdrop is not yet getting any impression and participants at all we need to promote this campaign to gain supporters, I will retweet it on my twitter account.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

I am confused should members need to recharge their balance to gain bonus coins? So it will need investment first? The good idea is to join the facebook and twitter campaign to gain tokens.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

This airdrop is not yet getting any impression and participants at all we need to promote this campaign to gain supporters, I will retweet it on my twitter account.

I visited the bounty link and I think the missing campaign is translation to other languages is good idea right?

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Yes, it needs more exposures in all social media sites and all available platforms specially those airdrop sites. If this happen this will surely help to increase awareness of other investors to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

Yes, its not that popular yet but in due time and all the latest updates and details they re currently working nevertheless this will be a hit and gain the trust and support of the public and probably be famous in its own time.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Yes, its not that popular yet but in due time and all the latest updates and details they re currently working nevertheless this will be a hit and gain the trust and support of the public and probably be famous in its own time.

The airdrops if promoted successfully can really help the project to attract more investors to join the pre-sale now. This project have huge potentials and I have a strong feeling that it will succeed very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

I just noticed that when I clicked the images above it redirect me to another website called https://radikal.ru/. Is it your partner website?
haha Cheesy no,no,no, sir! It`s just free hosting site for image)
Check our official site - https://winwincoin.io/
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

I visited the bounty link and I think the missing campaign is translation to other languages is good idea right?

IDK how you even connected him saying they have not really gained any momentum for the airdrop as a reason to translate the announcement lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: