Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29825 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
This will be very helpful for the publication of the project.

Great idea. For people dislike reading, Majority of bettors are also convinced and impressed from video presentations.

Mehh, depends, there's also a whole group of people who prefer text as they can read at their own speed and dont need to rely on a time consuming video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

Be sure to read their whitepaper to understand the project very well, https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

Be sure to read their whitepaper to understand the project very well, https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf
Yes, reading the whole whitepaper would make the users really understand how the project will work and how was the team to manage the project.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

Yes, reading the whole whitepaper would make the users really understand how the project will work and how was the team to manage the project.
Perhaps, if you are really want to invest in this project it is necessary to read the white paper inorder to gain enough knowledge on it's concept here in crypto world. Also, much needed to join and follow their announcement channels  so we will be always updated on it's flow.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

Thank for your information, i think people will understand about this project more after read this.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.
I agree. They need to fix this error as soon as possible so that people will not have doubts with this idea. They need to show that they are really serious and sincere to the community inorder to have good reputations in the public most especially in crypto space.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Perhaps, if you are really want to invest in this project it is necessary to read the white paper inorder to gain enough knowledge on it's concept here in crypto world. Also, much needed to join and follow their announcement channels  so we will be always updated on it's flow.

Yeah right, most of investors are checking first the whitepaper and how impressive it is, I hope many new investors will check the project and hopefully will gonna make more investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.
I agree. They need to fix this error as soon as possible so that people will not have doubts with this idea. They need to show that they are really serious and sincere to the community inorder to have good reputations in the public most especially in crypto space.

Encountering problems, bugs and system errors are normal because the project is new. What is important now is how the team will handle it and how fast they can fix it. Hope for more new updates from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

Let's give them more time to fix things, pretty sure they gonna address this as soon as they received and opened this issue. Hopefully this will be soon so things wont be worsen. Will keep on following this project. I am expecting to have updates soon.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

Yeah right, most of investors are checking first the whitepaper and how impressive it is, I hope many new investors will check the project and hopefully will gonna make more investments here.
That is the right thing to do, before anything else you need to check whitepaper. Investing needs a large range of research to know more about the project concept ang the probability of profits. That is why a presentable and well composed whitepaper i important to impress the prospect investors.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
This will be very helpful for the publication of the project.

Great idea. For people dislike reading, Majority of bettors are also convinced and impressed from video presentations.
I do also agree of having video presentation and if ever the person is convinced or got interested of the presentation then comes he will still read for more details.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

Probably didn't notice the message you have sent, do they have technical support contact? Or do you think the one you have click is a link for ad?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

Yes, not a good mistake. I hope that they will quickly fix this error. it is very strange that the site does not open on the link needed and for this it is not the first time they have written, and have not yet corrected.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

Winwin have well understable whitepaper and also have the video which showing capable they are and how a project can be well planned.you really will win people heart
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Winwin have well understable whitepaper and also have the video which showing capable they are and how a project can be well planned.you really will win people heart
I read this information very carefully and I can say that I studied the project for a long time. I liked him. That is why I support it and await the official opening.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

finally, I figured out why that website is there, it seems like that Russian website offers uploading image services, so people upload their pictures there. It's just a mistake in copying the links to put the images in this thread which confused many people and makes them taking if it's Russian project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

Probably didn't notice the message you have sent, do they have technical support contact? Or do you think the one you have click is a link for ad?
Exactly on which images you are trying to hit on the winwin official website?
winwincoin.io is the official website and on what images you are hitting and facing the issue?
Even if you hit on any team in site there will be a short mesaage box which will enable but could not come across the issue you are facing and the website is also available even in English language along with russian language for more information hit the drop down button on the top right corner and choose En or En Ru to change.
Share more information on the issue you are facing so the developers can take a look on it.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

Yes, not a good mistake. I hope that they will quickly fix this error. it is very strange that the site does not open on the link needed and for this it is not the first time they have written, and have not yet corrected.

Things sometimes can be wrong and this is why technical team should always be ready when there is a problem that may occur during the development. Hopefully, that issue will be assisted so that everything will be going fine.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

finally, I figured out why that website is there, it seems like that Russian website offers uploading image services, so people upload their pictures there. It's just a mistake in copying the links to put the images in this thread which confused many people and makes them taking if it's Russian project.

So, it means that they intentionally make it as a strategy? I am not sure if it's related to the platform because this is all about gambling solution.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

So, it means that they intentionally make it as a strategy? I am not sure if it's related to the platform because this is all about gambling solution.
Most likely this is some kind of mistake, I do not think that the developers specifically gave us the wrong link to the site. I think they will deal with this problem soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: