Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:02:14 PM

What would be the advantage in joining now your private sales rather than in participating the token sales? I see that there are already some people who have invested because you have already raised some good amounts and almost halfway for the soft cap.
It is more on based on our investments accordingly we can gain better profits at the same time if we explore project benefits we can gain 50% bonus in presale and the token price is just $0.50 USD.
But it needed for long time, not short time invest, as small investor like me, i think we should make more research about Winwincoin potential.

But as a small time investor shouldn't you be aiming for both short and long term goals with emphasis on both cause you'll not make anything otherwise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:03:59 PM

You guys should have joined the telegram group so you can ask the team directly without even waiting like 1 day period here: https://t.me/WinWinCoin_chat
Thank for your information, it is really good for us for catch the new update about this project at now.
Well, any news about the project as of now? New Year so new and much interesting plans and activities is what I am looking into the WinWin project. Hoping that this project will keep reaching more achievements ahead.

Basing it on stuff I've seen in other projects, don't expect a response and you'll get the excuse that everyone was on break due to the new year
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:13:42 PM

You guys should have joined the telegram group so you can ask the team directly without even waiting like 1 day period here: https://t.me/WinWinCoin_chat
Thank for your information, it is really good for us for catch the new update about this project at now.
Well, any news about the project as of now? New Year so new and much interesting plans and activities is what I am looking into the WinWin project. Hoping that this project will keep reaching more achievements ahead.
Yeah, wasn't able to check this one for a while after that new year, and I am checking this back again and of their progress and development for the past few weeks.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:29:27 PM

Basing it on stuff I've seen in other projects, don't expect a response and you'll get the excuse that everyone was on break due to the new year
because the new year is such a holiday, which is celebrated even by project developers) In fact, I think that the question of updates in the project is better to ask in the Telegram channel of the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:44:37 PM

The only thing good about WinWin project as of now is that they have already earned good amounts of ethereum in their private sales. This is a good indications that there are some people who have invested and joined in the project despite in the bad situation of the market.
This is what will help in the future project, as now users have invested in the project and soon promise a rise in prices for tokens. I hope that this is exactly what will happen.
I very much hope that this forecast will come true and the tokens will rise in price. The market is now rising slightly, I hope this will continue for a long time.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:54:12 PM

Well the air drop looks like it's going to be very good from the current conditions.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:20:18 PM

WinWin administration seems very busy in their official telegram channel from many a days as there is no response. It seems they are trying to bring any innovative launch added to their platform?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:11:13 PM

WinWin administration seems very busy in their official telegram channel from many a days as there is no response. It seems they are trying to bring any innovative launch added to their platform?
Lets hope so because until they do that or maybe telegram community manager is just not that active Either way i hope they update pinned message there with the latest update am sure with the number in the group there will be enough noise there that some might be interesting

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:20:59 PM

really so? what kind of innovation they are going to added. admin is not so active here this iz do sad but if it happens thn people wil be more concentrated

connecoin

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:58:40 PM

Well, we hope that they are working hard for the betterment of this project so that the launching will be successfully done. And all investors who have take part in their  token sales will be able to have something good in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:27:26 PM

It depends on the size of the situation because it may also have an effect. Normally, telegram should always be active when it comes to an issue. This should always be active even though how busy they are to avoid confusion or conflict.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:41:31 PM

Of course they are very busy. To support such a project, you need a lot of work. I think soon they will find a moment to answer the questions of the community.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:13:29 PM

Of course they are very busy. To support such a project, you need a lot of work. I think soon they will find a moment to answer the questions of the community.
Actually , I understand the team situation that they cannot address all the queries right away because, running a project and thinking on how to improve and develop it needs alot of time and effort, funds and most especially dedication. Specially they are managing numerous people.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:19:06 PM

Well, we hope that they are working hard for the betterment of this project so that the launching will be successfully done. And all investors who have take part in their  token sales will be able to have something good in the future.
I also expect a good work and outcome of this project. The updates and improvements will serve as a picture and evidence that the information is effective and the teams are hardworking and efficient in each jobs they are assigned.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:36:08 PM

It depends on the size of the situation because it may also have an effect. Normally, telegram should always be active when it comes to an issue. This should always be active even though how busy they are to avoid confusion or conflict.

Yes telegram is the best place to go in terms of knowing easily updates. It is good to join there because it is easily to know directly the  answer. The team their is very active in anwering queries.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:53:33 PM

Yes telegram is the best place to go in terms of knowing easily updates. It is good to join there because it is easily to know directly the  answer. The team their is very active in anwering queries.
Transparent company is something that is most appreciated by the community. that's why the importance of communication between the team and also the community, actively answering questions, actively providing updates and friendly to community projects, it will bring good impact also to the project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:16:21 AM

The only thing good about WinWin project as of now is that they have already earned good amounts of ethereum in their private sales. This is a good indications that there are some people who have invested and joined in the project despite in the bad situation of the market.
This is what will help in the future project, as now users have invested in the project and soon promise a rise in prices for tokens. I hope that this is exactly what will happen.
I very much hope that this forecast will come true and the tokens will rise in price. The market is now rising slightly, I hope this will continue for a long time.
Again it is a sudden change in market. We need the graph to have some consistency then slowly market will have a stability which other forks also maintain demand.
hemsworth

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:37:09 AM

can i use your coins on other gambling sites?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:12:29 AM

Is it true that te WinWin gambling platform project will be launching a bounty programs? If thats the case then that would be great because I know for sure that I am not the only one who is excited for that and willing to participates to the WinWin community.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:00:32 AM

Again it is a sudden change in market. We need the graph to have some consistency then slowly market will have a stability which other forks also maintain demand.

Cryptocurrencies stability can't be determined because it changes from any time. Market is behaving irregularly and probably investors are just making some observation when it will rise up again. Moreover, gambling continue to grow even though the market faces difficulties because we know there is a lot of gamblers continue to play.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: